It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump coming after obama?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: St Udio

Trump also needs to un-seal his tax records because he has no reason now to hide them, except, unless he has something to hide in regard to tax fraud.

You're saying the IRS is sitting on evidence of tax fraud? Or they are just too dumb to find it themselves? Because it sure sounds like that is what you're saying.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I agree, i can't stand obama and his wife micheal.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I can't believe, after all his lies, that there are still people who are willing to accept tRumps rambling , raving, narcissistic , egomaniacal B.S.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: Aallanon

A weak president going after previous president, is not presidential, it's fk childish!

A weak president is one who uses his powers to spy on the opposition for his party and still looses. Someone who runs interference for those actions is fk moronic.

Don't get it confused in your head sport. You are in fact on the wrong side. That will become more apparent as we decend into this chaos the democrat party is creating.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

DJT seems edgy looking down to his right quite a bit...

Maybe BO and MB hand some buddies come over from Siberia to throw some lead around and they were expected guests.

IDK?

YDT

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Someone is messing with Obama, they want to ban newport's

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Haha, the mind of the garden variety rwnj is a fertile place for CONspiracy seeds to take root. As I said before in another thread, maybe you guys need to fund one more vacation for sherif joe. I’m sure he will find out the real truth, lol. a reply to: Aallanon

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join