It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Florida Democrat Vote Fraud Lawsuit Explained in Simple Terms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
As an American voter I don’t care what kind of “influence” happens on TV and on social media, but damnit I want the voting process to be 100% lockdown accurate. One (live) person, one vote. I am not cool with this at all and neither should anyone who supports our Democratic Republic.

edit on 2018/11/9 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As if

As longtime North Carolina Republican consultant Carter Wrenn in 2016 told the Washington Post, “Look, if African Americans voted overwhelmingly Republican, they would have kept early voting right where it was.”

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I am so tired of this idiocy. True, the Broward Director should have exposed how many votes were in question and be better prepared to handle the volume of votes. However, mail in ballots are still being counted throughout the USA, so this is no indication of fraud or stealing an election. That is just dishonest hyperbole being put forth by Trump, Scott and Rubio. They should really be ashamed of themselves, at least Scott and Rubio, as seasoned politicians. I don't think Trump can think any deeper than sound bites so I'll excuse him. But they all know full well that this is a normal process. They also know that Republican party representatives were included in the process and had access to every vote counted. Now the people volunteering on both sides for this task are pushed out and lawyers on both sides will take over the process. The end result will be exactly the same.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Sorry, the system is completely rigged. Whoever counts the votes decides the election.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Sorry, the system is completely rigged. Whoever counts the votes decides the election.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
US mid-terms: What are the claims of voter suppression?

Many states, the majority of them governed by Republicans, have put in place new legislation, saying it is needed to prevent rampant voter fraud.

Those opposed to the measures say the threat is extremely low and argue that their true goal is to prevent specific groups - such as minorities, who tend to favour Democrats - from voting.

Some 1.5 million ex-felons will not be allowed to vote as the state is one of few to bar ex-offenders from voting unless the governor gives them a pardon. That number reportedly included almost 500,000 African-Americans, who traditionally vote Democrat.

The disenfranchisement law was implemented by Republican Gov Rick Scott, who won two gubernatorial races by a margin of just 60,000 votes. He is now running for the Senate

Voter suppression really may have made the difference for Republicans in Georgia

voter fraud is extremely rare. There is a lot of research backing this up, but, based on one investigation in 2012 by the News21 journalism project, there were 0.000003 alleged cases of fraud for every national general election vote cast between 2000 and part of 2012 — and as many as half of those alleged cases weren’t credible. Voter fraud is simply not a big deal in America’s electoral system.

In fact, Republicans have repeatedly admitted that their claims about voting restrictions are bull#. As longtime North Carolina Republican consultant Carter Wrenn in 2016 told the Washington Post, “Look, if African Americans voted overwhelmingly Republican, they would have kept early voting right where it was.”

edit on 9-11-2018 by je55ejame5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join