It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CCCNN's Acosta is intentionally dense

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hoaxer Jim Acosta, from fake news channel CCCNN has made another statement that adequately reflects on the very low integrity/journalistic standards of America's #1 disinformation network.

SOURCE: www.realclearpolitics.com...

The headline of the story is this: CNN's Acosta: Americans Are Wondering If President Trump Is Secretly A White Nationalist

Which a moronic, yet obvious, question.

I say obvious because anyone (including a low-IQ partisan intentionally insulting dense hack like Acosta) can read basic public statements.

Trump has already publicly acknowledged he is a proud Nationalist. Many Trump voters are also unapologetic Nationalists. It is also no secret, due to simple observational skills, that Trump is a White man. Ergo, he is indeed a Nationalist that is also White so Acosta's statements were in reality just yet another attempt by the lazy worthless left to conflate White Nationalists (which is what I and many others am) with Violent White Supremacy movements.

Nationalism is far superior to globalism, liberalism, democracy, etc. None of those lame-duck ideals can even come close to holding a candle to Nationalism. Nationalism is common sense. Nationalism is being intelligent. Nationalism is about loving your country and your own people, not someone else's country or someone else's people.

It is common sense. It is why we have been burying globalism/populist democracy back under the 10 tons of horse manure it deserves to rot under.

So yes Acosta, you shameful and disgraced tool, he is a White Nationalist. Feel free to use it frequently, we're proud of it. We're equally proud to have useless filth like you as our Enemy. You squirlly little #s are never going to guilt us, harass us or intimidate us into agreeing with you.

Here's to not budging even 1 inch This is our country and its time we make that clear. Many need put in their place, much work still to be done.
edit on 11/9/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

(post by knoxie removed for a manners violation)
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

There is nothing secret about Trump being a whitey and being a nationalist - nothing.

Acosta is just a #-wit of the highest order whose entire existence has been fed to him from within a bubble. He wouldn't know reality if it bit him in the ass - he's paid to lie to people on a daily basis and literally make up stuff and present it as facts and 'news'.

Swallowers - all of them.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
They're going after Trump with both barrels now.

They will convince many because the MSM is 97% with Democrats.

TPTB are angry too.

Brownshirts and the Propaganda Bureau will work hand-in-hand.

😨

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Nationalism is a political, social, and economic system characterized by the promotion of the interests of a particular nation, especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining sovereignty (self-governance) over the homeland. The political ideologyof nationalism holds that a nation should govern itself, free from outside interference and is linked to the concept of self-determination. 

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I felt a genuine definition of Nationalism was required since many have determined it to be associated with racism. A President should be a Nationalists. I would really appreciate Jim understanding exactly those questions forefront In Americans minds, "Why is Jim Acosta such a douchebag ? ". I doubt he will ever ask that question nor do I expect an answer. Much like Jimmy's constant attention grabbing statements of fact that always seem to end like a real question.
edit on 11/9/2018 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

THANK YOU!

It has precisely nothing to do with race. There is not even a concept of "race" in nationalism. It is such a non-issue to nationalists that we see no reason to even mention or acknowledge it.

Who the hell cares what "color" someone is? Only a low-IQ lefty could think that was important. A nationalist only cares what country you are from. I didn't think that Americans looking at first for other Americans was a revolutionary concept, but those angry bitter lefties sure disagree

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Nationalism is a political, social, and economic system characterized by the promotion of the interests of a particular nation, especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining sovereignty (self-governance) over the homeland. The political ideologyof nationalism holds that a nation should govern itself, free from outside interference and is linked to the concept of self-determination. 

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I felt a genuine definition of Nationalism was required since many have determined it to be associated with racism. A President should be a Nationalists. I would really appreciate Jim understanding exactly those questions forefront In Americans minds, "Why is Jim Acosta such a douchebag ? ". I doubt he will ever ask that question nor do I expect an answer. Much like Jimmy's constant attention grabbing statements of fact that always seem to end like a real question.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Further, we should really be suspect of those anti-Nationalists.

And we know who you are!!! I got my eye on you haters of your own sovereignty.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Hoaxer Jim Acosta, from fake news channel CCCNN has made another statement that adequately reflects on the very low integrity/journalistic standards of America's #1 disinformation network.

SOURCE: www.realclearpolitics.com...

The headline of the story is this: CNN's Acosta: Americans Are Wondering If President Trump Is Secretly A White Nationalist

Which a moronic, yet obvious, question.

I know right!?! He's totally a white nationalist, it's moronic to even question it!

I totally agree with you this time.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So is this what we can expect for the next two years leading up to the presidential election? The mid-terms are barely behind us and CNN is already digging in deep to redefine what a nationalist is. If we don't get a break from politics and MSM propaganda/programming, I'm not sure we're going to survive.

All the idiocy of 2018 is going to look tame compared with 2020.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

So yes Acosta, you shameful and disgraced tool, he is a White Nationalist. Feel free to use it frequently, we're proud of it. We're equally proud to have useless filth like you as our Enemy. You squirlly little #s are never going to guilt us, harass us or intimidate us into agreeing with you.

*checks back in to ATS to see if the idiots are still running the village* Sigh.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

*checks back in to ATS to see if the idiots are still running the village* Sigh.

ATS is running like a well-oiled machine.

You might want to check in with the armpit of America, though... I mean Florida!

I meant Florida...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
President Trump is not secretly anything. I like his policies, but I do wish he would hush for a few minutes.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Well, since it takes a village, it might as well be us right ?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Lets see, hires self described white nationalists Bannon and Stephen Miller as advisors, says there’s good people in the white nationalists in Charlottesville, attacks a reporter for being racist when asked about it, and courts the vote of the majority of white nationalists and Nazis in this country.

You’re right. Why would anyone ever think he’s a white nationalist. Stupid liberals.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Lets see, hires self described white nationalists Bannon and Stephen Miller as advisors, says there’s good people in the white nationalists in Charlottesville, attacks a reporter for being racist when asked about it, and courts the vote of the majority of white nationalists and Nazis in this country.

You’re right. Why would anyone ever think he’s a white nationalist. Stupid liberals.

Hmm, let's see. Oh look, all lies.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Liberals seem to have no issue pushing this anti white agenda though.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

How do you go from white supremacists at Charlottesville to white nationalists and Nazis? You're playing into the left's effort to demonize those they don't agree with. Don't do it. Don't fall in line with the party. I know you're smarter than that and can think for yourself. Let's quit doing as we're told by our perceived leaders.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're going after Trump with both barrels now.

They will convince many because the MSM is 97% with Democrats.

TPTB are angry too.

Brownshirts and the Propaganda Bureau will work hand-in-hand.

😨

They are just upset about being toyed with.

Let us know the best time to begin the cleansing.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yes, he's a nationalist who is white. Did you even bother to read the OP?

No one disputes this.

A lot of us are nationalists who just so happen to be white also. Many of us are black, asian, hispanic and whatever other ethnicity you can come up with. It is far more accurate to describe us simply as "nationalists" since our race is completely irrelevant to the nationalist views we hold.

nationalists are America first, always. without exception. All Americans. White, Black, Brown, Purple, Green, Orange (
)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join