It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Erupts At Broward Elections Office 4 Moving Trucks Block Locked Entrance

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

So the previous person who held Snipes post was removed for shenanigans and now Snipes herself is in the middle of the same exact thing.

Where's bugs when we need him?

Will Alice in Wonderland do for a stand in?

Politico Reporter: Broward County Election Practices Are ‘Nonsensical’

Marc Caputo, the co-author of Politico‘s Florida Playbook, said Friday that the election practices in Broward County, Florida are "nonsensical" as the county faces widespread scrutiny for its handling of ballots in the 2018 midterm elections.

Caputo appeared on MSNBC's "MTP Daily," where host Chuck Todd asked the Politico reporter whether he knows how many ballots need to be counted in Broward County. "No, we don't, and in fact, a Miami Herald reporter just tweeted about an hour ago that, ‘Hey, we were told yesterday about all the early in-person votes had been tallied,' and then they found out today, ‘Oh, actually no, not all the early in-person votes had been tallied. There's tens more,'" Caputo said.

Caputo then compared Broward County's election office to Alice in Wonderland talking to the caterpillar, adding that the county's electoral system becomes "nonsensical."

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
And the real war begins in Broward county, home of the Airport shooter, the Parkland shooting and election racketeering and fraud.

Oh look! It's Debbie Wasserman Shultz' old district!
Didn't she help steal the nomination for Hillary away from Bernie?
Why yes she did!

What are the odds?
edit on 10-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

They have no obligation to let some lawyer enter the office.

You've spewed so much bullsnip in this thread, I just started at the beginning, but here's the relevant title X Florida Statute 119 Section 07 (119.07)

(1)(a) Every person who has custody of a public record shall permit the record to be inspected and copied by any person desiring to do so, at any reasonable time, under reasonable conditions, and under supervision by the custodian of the public records.

(5) When ballots are produced under this section for inspection or examination, no persons other than the supervisor of elections or the supervisor’s employees shall touch the ballots. If the ballots are being examined before the end of the contest period in s. 102.168, the supervisor of elections shall make a reasonable effort to notify all candidates by telephone or otherwise of the time and place of the inspection or examination. All such candidates, or their representatives, shall be allowed to be present during the inspection or examination.

This does not apply when they are in the middle of counting votes. After tomorrow they can look all they want.

If the ballots are being examined before the end of the contest period ...

Weird, because the state legislature provides for that in the same statute. And the judge issued an order thereon. She'll be thrilled to know you have the real scoop. Need her office email or address?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

edit on 10-11-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sean Hannity was all over this earlier.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Another account of fraud levied against Broward Elections.

Jeff Kottkamp ‏ @JeffKottkamp Affidavit filed by Broward Election’s employee in support of Caldwell lawsuit provides eye witness account of Elections staff filling in blank ballots. When this was reported the employee was fired and told not to come back. #sayfie 5:15 PM - 9 Nov 2018

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Now that's a very pertinent question.

Here's another, how is it that the entirety of this county/two counties votes have not been entirely invalidated??

I'd like to see the answers to that, as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: looneylupinsrevenge

A few years ago, someone here was claiming that there should be election observers from other countries...

I, and a multitude of others--lots of others--poo-poo'd that idea. I, in hindsight, owe that member an apology, however belated.

I most humbly apologize. I wish I could find that thread, and my posts in it--it's crow I would chow down on without salt.

Huh. Because, I can think of a certain county, I'm sure there are others, that does indeed need outside observers.

Never again should Americans, and I include myself, obviously, complain or comment negatively, upon the voting irregularities of other countries. Ever.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Here's another, how is it that the entirety of this county/two counties votes have not been entirely invalidated??

I'd like to know too. I wonder does a recount work towards
that direction? I would hope that this is enough exposure
to warrant both a fraud investigation and a recount.

I also wonder if Ms. Snipes were to be suspended what
affect that might have on these counties numbers?

Guess we might find out more tomorrow morning, hopefully.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
So where are we tonight?

Darkness has befallen the USA, from east to west...

In the night we are alone. It seems the World has gone crazy, but we are here.

A decision lies before us. We can accept the madness and go on another day, OR, we can say "STOP!!"

How long will we let these politicians, these bureaucrats, and their operatives decide the way??? (right or left). When will we say "Enough is enough!!!"?

They are not Gods, they are OUR EMPLOYEES! They are not entitled to anything other than what we permit them to be! They are welcome to go work elsewhere, but as long as they are on OUR payroll they are accountable to US, the Taxpayer's.

These people are not above us! They are "EMPLOYEES", all of them, democrats and republicans alike. They are paid "servants". When did it become such that they can dictate how WE should act? Screw them! They work for US, and they are accountable to US, all of us!!

These people have ZERO authority to tell us what to think, or how to act, or what opinions we should have! ZERO! They are the ones who, by our agreeing to pay them, should be explaining their OWN actions!

Bureaucrats have gone MAD! AND, "citizens" have LET them go mad.

FIRE THEM ALL!!!

They work for US!!

That would be an 80 flag rant . star from me.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Liberals will use their powers at the IRS, FBI and on FBI and YouTube to suppress conservatives.

They work tirelessly to create algorithms that block such content .

If they already got busted in those fields, what makes you think liberal Democrats wouldn't do evething in their power to further their cause.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
If only Florida had someone in a high position of power lets just call that position Governor and that Governor had made sure the state had prepared for the election by fixing the past problems like what we are seeing now.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
What is the rationale of putting this crazy lady back in power after already violating federal and Floridas voting laws.

Now she is busted again?

This is clearly election tampering in favor of Democrats.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This is probably a dumb question at this point, but let's assume for a moment the allegations of fraud are true.

What hangs in the balance? Is there a national congressional or senate seat at stake?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Phew.... good thing.
I was worried.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

They fail to see that FOX and trump and his cronies are the only ones saying there has been irregularities and shenanigans going on. Somehow this has just become a reality to them. Its amazing really.
There will be a recount because the race is that close.
Funny how the one county where liberal votes are pretty much guaranteed is the one county trump picks on isnt it?
None of them ask why a liberal county would need to fabricate liberal votes.
edit on 11102018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

They fail to see that FOX and trump and his cronies are the only ones saying there has been irregularities and shenanigans going on. Somehow this has just become a reality to them. Its amazing really.
There will be a recount because the race is that close.
Funny how the one county where liberal votes are pretty much guaranteed is the one county trump picks on isnt it?
None of them ask why a liberal county would need to fabricate liberal votes.

Simply because there wasn't ENOUGH liberal votes to produce the results they wanted.

Why else would it take them so long to certify a routine midterms vote tally?

Unless, you're saying they're indeed incompetent after all.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Oh I believe this.

NOT...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Would you like your vote invalidated? That is why not. This is a made up story. No reason at all to invalidate anyones vote.
trump looks to lose yet another republican and he is panicked. The cornered rat sees his little house of cards tumbling before his very eyes.
He is desperately trying to rebuild a safety net under himself but he doesn't have a clue how this all works and apparently neither do his lawyers. Now we see real justice done.
This charade is over.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

What is the rationale of trump bringing Fusion GPS, the trump dossier and Hillary Clinton into this? Besides to muddy the water? Throw some buzz words around to rile the base?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join