It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Erupts At Broward Elections Office 4 Moving Trucks Block Locked Entrance

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: The GUT

Deleting evidence seems to fit the "pattern" 🍋💯🍋

Just destroy all the "damaged" ballots (ie- the uncounted R -heavy ballots) and replace them with carefully hand-filled ones, which better reflect the intentions of the voters in the county.

Easy peasy. No observers.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Run down article with good points .............

Karl Rove: As Florida ballot count battle rages, Democrats are recklessly violating state law

Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda C. Snipes said Tuesday night that 634,000 votes had been cast in the county. But by Thursday night, Snipes was claiming 712,840 ballots had been cast.

Broward County officials blatantly disregarded the Florida law requiring that all vote-by-mail and absentee ballots be accounted for within 30 minutes of the polls closing.

On Wednesday morning, Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher stopped filing updates of the vote count with the Florida Department of State as required by law. The law mandates that she report every 45 minutes until all the election results are in.

Instead, Bucher dropped news of the 15,000 surprise ballots she’s counted since Tuesday night at any time she chose.

Besides telling the state to get lost, Bucher is also refusing to allow designated official political party representatives into the ballot counting area. She’s kept them isolated behind a glass wall where they can’t see and hear all that’s going on – yet another violation of Florida election law.

Even more troubling, Bucher has copied vote-by-mail ballots that she claims are damaged, but without allowing witnesses to observe the process as required by Florida law. In fact, she explicitly denied requests for witnesses to see her staff at work.

There's more in that article 😆🍋😆

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

a reply to: The GUT

Deleting evidence seems to fit the "pattern" 🍋💯🍋

Just destroy all the "damaged" ballots (ie- the uncounted R -heavy ballots) and replace them with carefully hand-filled ones, which better reflect the intentions of the voters in the county.

Easy peasy. No observers.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Honest-to-God SERIOUS question:
If they have violated the court order...WHY haven't they been arrested?

Court extended time to comply until tomorrow morning. The rumors of no Republican monitors is false. All will be borne out when recount occurs.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This will all be over after enough votes have been created to make it look like the democrat has "won".

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think 538 explains it best.

Without the hyper drama.

fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Without the hyper drama.

fivethirtyeight.com...

That's really not the issue here, with due respect.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Now somebody says a few more bags of ballots have been discovered .............

wait for it ..........

at the Post Office (((((😆🔔😆)))))

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Without the hyper drama.

fivethirtyeight.com...

Can you quote the pertinent parts ?

You know, for clarity and what not 😎

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I’ll tell you what it says.

The people weren’t smart enough to vote the for senate race, because there were more votes for gov than senate. so theyre counting them as voting for senator also

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The solution to this is simple.

All Broward county votes are invalidated.

All angry residents can hold their local officials accountable and enact change through local elections.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

The people weren’t smart enough to vote the for senate race, because there were more votes for gov than senate. so theyre counting them as voting for senator also

More likely the machines were not calibrated properly to account for the state congressperson being removed.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

More likely the machines were not calibrated properly to account for the state congressperson being removed.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Now somebody says a few more bags of ballots have been discovered .............

wait for it ..........

at the Post Office (((((😆🔔😆)))))

Oddly I was sent 100k votes on a thumb drive....they are for Broward....

link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

They have no obligation to let some lawyer enter the office.

You've spewed so much bullsnip in this thread, I just started at the beginning, but here's the relevant title X Florida Statute 119 Section 07 (119.07)

(1)(a) Every person who has custody of a public record shall permit the record to be inspected and copied by any person desiring to do so, at any reasonable time, under reasonable conditions, and under supervision by the custodian of the public records.

(5) When ballots are produced under this section for inspection or examination, no persons other than the supervisor of elections or the supervisor’s employees shall touch the ballots. If the ballots are being examined before the end of the contest period in s. 102.168, the supervisor of elections shall make a reasonable effort to notify all candidates by telephone or otherwise of the time and place of the inspection or examination. All such candidates, or their representatives, shall be allowed to be present during the inspection or examination.

edit on 9-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

link   
I can't believe what I'm seeing.

All those votes should be thrown out (all from both counties)

rules are rules.

Is Snipes elected?

Elections have consequences

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

link?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

They have no obligation to let some lawyer enter the office.

You've spewed so much bullsnip in this thread, I just started at the beginning, but here's the relevant title X Florida Statute 119 Section 07 (119.07)

(1)(a) Every person who has custody of a public record shall permit the record to be inspected and copied by any person desiring to do so, at any reasonable time, under reasonable conditions, and under supervision by the custodian of the public records.

(5) When ballots are produced under this section for inspection or examination, no persons other than the supervisor of elections or the supervisor’s employees shall touch the ballots. If the ballots are being examined before the end of the contest period in s. 102.168, the supervisor of elections shall make a reasonable effort to notify all candidates by telephone or otherwise of the time and place of the inspection or examination. All such candidates, or their representatives, shall be allowed to be present during the inspection or examination.

Exactly .....

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Because the sheriff is on her side.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Because the sheriff is on her side.

Which is what I assumed.
So much corruption.

Thank you, proximo & DB.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join