It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Erupts At Broward Elections Office 4 Moving Trucks Block Locked Entrance

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Good for Snipes. She is going to count all the votes before handing them over to disappear into some legal void. I think in the end, the worst that happens is she is forced to resign.

Breaking election laws? Defying a direct court order to comply with the State constitution?

"Good for her! "

Un-#-ing real.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Good for Snipes. She is going to count all the votes before handing them over to disappear into some legal void. I think in the end, the worst that happens is she is forced to resign.

You do realize that counties ripped up the hurricane still figured out how to get all this done, and that this woman has a history of breaking the law when it comes to elections and her function, right? It's not like this is her first rodeo.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
FoxNews just said Palm Beach County is refusing to comply with court order !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The "Flexit" has begun ?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Obviously you arent slightly skeptical when it concerns someone who has already been found guilty of burning ballots. So whats the point in being skeptical. Needs be done right and fair but damn you got to have rules. The constitution says 48 hours and no more counting. LOL we would have had Nixon in 1960 if he had 3 days to find enough votes LOL. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
They're saying now that observers were not present at some of the counting processes !!!!!!!

They aren't saying why πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is now as bad as the LBJ Senate run. I said it wasn't before, but that was then. This is now.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Some people think breaking laws is fine if it gives their side the result they want.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Rick Scott (current FL Governor) and Senator Elect says he will be certified by tomorrow !!!!!!

He says lots of Democrat lawsuits will be filed.

Investigations will uncover what is happening.

--FoxNews TV
😸

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

This NPC has the latest update!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Even if she has to mark 'em all herself.

...and I wish I was kidding.

Keep countin' 'em 'til we get our desired result.

Were it up to me, I'd let her keep her shenanigans going, then I'd toss out every last vote. Of course, I'd tell 'em why, I'd also make provisions for the same thing to happen in the next election, and so on, until such time as Broward County can assure me that those sorts of shenanigans will not occur, again.

Also, the people involved would face charges for violations of federal election laws, state elections laws, etc...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're saying now that observers were not present at some of the counting processes !!!!!!!

They aren't saying why πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So add deliberate fraud to the list.

Matt Gaetz is on the scene live

– @RepMattGaetz: We shouldn’t have our votes diluted by the corruption & by the terrible illegal behavior here in Broward County. This is because people working here are either too stupid or too corrupt to do their job.

twitter.com...

Lou Dobbs - "Its both"

#ElectionCrimeInProgress

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I can't stress enough how something has to happen as a result of this that actually punishes those responsible. A bankrupting fine. Prison. Something.

If not there will be blood elsewhere. Everywhere.

Good God. The civil war in Spain comes to mind. First, some elections were stolen and then all hell broke loose.

You really can't just declare yourself king. Eff "you" says, everyone. And then we all think : Eff everything.

It's dangerous. Very bad.

edit on 11 9 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Honest-to-God SERIOUS question:
If they have violated the court order...WHY haven't they been arrested?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Im highly suspicious they just happened to find 80000 votes. Where were they someones garage? This county used to be a problem when i lived near there. They have been in trouble in the past over election fraud.

Also read there is massive under voting in their results. Countywide, 26,060 fewer votes were cast in the U.S. Senate race than in the governor race. So people went to vote skipped voting for senate and just voted for governor?

Seems to me unlikely people wouldn't vote for senate and only vote for governor.

I have relatives who live there; said the ballot was 5 double pages long and both of them missed the Senate vote and had to go back and find it when they realized they had not voted for the person they wanted.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Honest-to-God SERIOUS question:
If they have violated the court order...WHY haven't they been arrested?

Honest-to-God SERIOUS answer;

Because the cops are for the cheaters.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
--FoxNews TV

Former prosecutor involved with past Snipes cases says most workers are still there from before and depositions say employees get sedatives when working !!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here Captain Blight read this and tell us again "good for her."

To everyone else: Don't read if you have high blood-pressure problems or love the constitution. Lays out the many and egregious historical election shenanigans of Broward County.

With Snipes in charge, they never did. In fact, the election supervisor ended up in court for illegally destroying ballots in the 2016 race between Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz and her primary challenger, Tim Canova. State law requires the elections office to preserve ballots in a federal election for 22 months. Snipes destroyed the paper ballots after 12 months while, as the Sun Sentinel notes, they "were still the subject of a pending lawsuit."

Dodging responsibility in court this May, Snipes appeared to blame her staff. β€œWhen I sign, I sign folders filled with information,” Snipes said during testimony, later adding, as the Sun Sentinel reported at the time: β€œI trust my staff. They have the responsibility of giving me information that’s correct.”

Broward County's election division is a national disgrace: A history
edit on 9-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

How do you certify the vote without the required witnesses? What is the chain of custody for all these lost and found ballots?
You could actually see a whole county's, no, scratch that, a couple counties' votes tossed. Do you hold another election?

What is it with freaking Florida?
edit on 9-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Deleting evidence seems to fit the "pattern" πŸ‹πŸ’―πŸ‹

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join