It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This A Good Reason Why Some People Are Suspicious Of Voter Fraud?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Someone please explain how this woman is still a Board of Elections Supervisor? Brenda Snipes is a Florida Official in charge of counting votes in Broward County, which is known to be the most liberal county in the state. Below are some of the things she has done in the past:

(1)

last year, Snipes’ office was taken to federal court by the American Civil Rights Union, represented by the Public Interest Legal Foundation, after being accused of keeping felons, noncitizens, and dead voters on the voter rolls in Broward County and at one point allegedly having more voters on the rolls than actual voters in the county.

(2)

In May, a judge ruled that Snipes had violated state and federal law after she destroyed voter ballots in the state’s 2016 congressional election. In the race, former Democratic National Convention (DNC) Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz won re-election by less than 7,000 votes against Democrat primary challenger Tim Canova.

(3)

The next year, when Canova asked to review the paper ballots in the race, it was revealed that Snipes destroyed the ballots only 12 months after the primary. Federal and state law mandates that ballots not be destroyed until 22 months after an election.

Why is this woman still in charge? No wonder Republican Rick Scott is worried that his victory over Democrat incumbent Bill Nelson will be short lived. This is appalling...just witness Snipe's snarky attitude when confronted by local news reporters:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Why is she still there?
She has extensive experience in 'Election Fraud'.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Can anyone defeat the white walkers?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think she's stone cold busted this time. Too much attention. Whoopsie.

Keep your eye on Whitaker too. Resist is about to be unmasked.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is going to be the beginning of the end for corrupt officials in the US.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
THE THERE'S THIS REVELATION I JUST FOUND:

Voter Fraud Detected in Florida County with High Democratic Voting Over 100 voters in Miami-Dade County caught voting twice in same election

neonnettle.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
THE THERE'S THIS REVELATION I JUST FOUND:

Voter Fraud Detected in Florida County with High Democratic Voting Over 100 voters in Miami-Dade County caught voting twice in same election

neonnettle.com...

Neonnettle???? Come on man, they lie and make up stories as much as CNN.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
She got away with it in the past because the numbers were smaller. This time though appears it was a fake bridge too far to create. She's going to get fired this time.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
anyone thinking that the right and left don't both participate in voter fraud is willfully ignorant
edit on 9-11-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Neonnettle???? Come on man, they lie and make up stories as much as CNN.

I cringe when I see neonnettle too... But I get the feeling they practice disinfo with a purpose. Specifically, when a scandal is about to erupt or has just erupted, they put out a story with some truth and lots of lies to muddy the waters. Their story is quickly and easily disprove, giving folks a false sense that it's ALL disproven. Folks stop paying attention thinking they have the whole story.

I don't know for sure of course. But I'm wary and watching.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
There are areas all over the US with people like her working in the polls. When there were hand ballots that needed to be counted manually, people cheated like hell to back whomever they wanted to win. The same now, but different, they can put in ballots for other people if they doubt if they will be voting. The Dem backers do this more than Republicans do, but Republican backers still do some of it if they do not think they will get caught. Liberals figure that they will get away with it and evidently they do in a Democrat controlled area.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Disprove this...

In an emergency court hearing on Friday afternoon, state Judge Carol-Lisa Phillips ruled there has “been a violation of the Florida constitution,” as well as the state’s public records act, by not turning over requested records.

Scott's emergency complaint accused Snipes, the Broward County supervisor of elections, of being "unwilling to disclose records revealing how many electors voted, how many ballots have been canvassed, and how many ballots remain to be canvassed," and charges that the uncertainty "raises substantial concerns about the validity of the election process."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

How about a liberal news source for ya?

Rick Scott wins two election lawsuits

Florida Gov. Rick Scott, the Republican candidate for Senate who currently leads Democratic opponent Sen. Bill Nelson by 15,000 votes, has won his first lawsuit against Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher. As ballots in the gubernatorial and Senate races head to a recount, Scott sued Bucher Thursday night for refusing to allow official party and campaign representatives into the ballot counting area, and having staff members determine a voter's intent without review by the county canvassing board.

On Friday, West Palm Beach Circuit Court Judge Krista Marx granted an injunction ordering Bucher to submit "over-voted" and "under-voted" absentee ballots to the Palm Beach County Canvassing Board for public review of each vote before they are counted.

Scott also filed a lawsuit against Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes on Thursday evening, alleging that her office is hiding information about the number of ballots left to be counted. Broward County Circuit Judge Carol-Lisa Phillips ordered the immediate release of voter information from Snipes, ruling in Scott's favor.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Disprove this... 

I don't take my marching orders from you. Not sorry.

If you had asked me to expand on my thoughts, I would have been happy to do so.

If you wanted to challenge my thoughts, I would have been happy to discuss and even learn -- IF you had anything to teach me.

But I'm not jumping thru your hoops for a straw man argument.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Democrats voter fraud is higher from the handful of reports out there but you are correct. It happens on both sides. Not acceptable on any level regardless. Does not matter if Democrat voter fraud is higher. Needs to stop.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Because if you question her, you'll be labeled a racist.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So much about the left and "supposed" voter suppression and fraud yet quiet about actual voter suppression and fraud committed by the right.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well, you taught me that you get offended WAY too easy. Sorry, but you can't defend the facts. Have a GREAT weekend though!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: je55ejame5

Post where two Judges granted, not one, but two election lawsuits on Republicans, concerning the Midterm Election. Good luck!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Well, you taught me that you get offended WAY too easy.

Offended? No. Contemptuous? Maybe. Dismissive? Definitely.

Sorry, but you can't defend the facts.

I never stated any facts that I needed to defend. Just thoughts and suspicions. Your demand that I disprove something I never even addressed, much less claimed to be true, was an exercise in futility. All you learned is that I won't play your silly games.

As I noted before, if you wanted to actually address my comment, I would have been happy to respond and expand and discuss. Apparently you aren't up to the challenge.

So okay. Gotcha.

Have a GREAT weekend though!

Thanks -- Right back atcha!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join