It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who Democrats want to run for president in 2020...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So, Hill.TV ran a poll asking people to vote on which well-known Democrat they want to see run for president in 2020. The choices were Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, and Michael Bloomberg.

The winner of the poll, with 204 votes out of 680 (30%) was...

"None of the Above"

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I agree with the results as you posted.
I don't want any of them in charge either.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I wonder what the opposite would be. Who would the repubs vote for in 2024?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
A republican response would be "all of the above".

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Dems need new fresh blood to run the show, these old foggies arent focused on actual policies or helping voters.

Its a bland power grab

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
A republican response would be "all of the above".

Yes it would be.
Creepy uncle joe? A twice beaten down hag? Pretend Native woman? A sell out(weekend at bernies beach house)? I am sparticus!?, The Ugandan Giant?, and last but not least the soda nazi?
That is a collection of peaches, well at least the leftover pits.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
So, Hill.TV ran a poll asking people to vote on which well-known Democrat they want to see run for president in 2020. The choices were Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, and Michael Bloomberg.

"None of the Above"

Kamala wouldn't be a bad choice. But as I have said many times before Tulsi Gabbard is who should and most likely will run. Trump should be worried about her.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Clinton got way too many votes as is in that poll...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Tulsi Gabbard is who should

Interesting she was left out.
Wonder why that was.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Wonder why that was.

Probably too honest.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Tulsi Gabbard is who should

Wonder why that was.

Because it will never happen. Establishment hates her. Unless she has sold out to the cabal she wont be allowed to run.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

"None of the Above"

Kamala wouldn't be a bad choice. But as I have said many times before Tulsi Gabbard is who should and most likely will run. Trump should be worried about her.

I hate Kamala Hareis's politics. She is awful. But she's very smart, quick on her feet, plays her game of rabble-rouser well, and she checks all the identity politics boxes they want/need.

She is a viable candidate. Much more so than Hillary or the other names on that list (excepting maybe Biden because the press corp loves him). She's just an awful one.
edit on 9-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

She'll only be 39 by the time 2020 rolls around. Even if she is one of the best candidates either party could run she would never be seen as a serious candidate because of her youth.

I'm kind of surprised O'Rourke wasn't included in the poll. After this Tuesday he seems like the Dem with the most widespread appeal. The fact that he only lost to a big name Republicans in a very Red state by two points says a lot. Not to mention he seems to be the best fundraiser the Dems have right now.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

"None of the Above"

According to her Wikipedia page, Tulsi Gabbard is Hindu. Because of that, I kinda doubt Americans would elect her president. Especially after the controversy over whether Obama was really Christian or if he was secretly Muslim. (It's a fact that Obama was a Muslim for most of his life, and even when he started going to church, it was Jeremiah Wright's church that mainly preaches Afrocentrism.)
edit on 9-11-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Wonder why that was.

Probably too honest.

She resigned as Vice Chair to support Bernie. She has integrity. I don't like her politics much, but she has my respect, and I believe she is properly motivated and could work across the aisle. She'd be a great candidate, but they won't forget her resignation in the middle of "Hillary's turn" when they were funneling money directly to the HRC campaign.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Wonder why that was.

Probably too honest.

She resigned as Vice Chair to support Bernie. She has integrity. I don't like her politics much, but she has my respect, and I believe she is properly motivated and could work across the aisle. She'd be a great candidate, but they won't forget her resignation in the middle of "Hillary's turn" when they were funneling money directly to the HRC campaign.

This is a good point. Gabbard is one of "Bernies people." The Hillary/Biden Democrats will never give her a chance.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Wonder why that was.

Probably too honest.

This is a good point. Gabbard is one of "Bernies people." The Hillary/Biden Democrats will never give her a chance.

They'd forgive her for supporting Bernie. They won't forgive her for resigning and taking potshots at HRC and the party on her way out.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Wonder why that was.

Probably too honest.

Thats probably part of it but Tulsi has been a black sheep for a long time. She is genuinely anti-war. Like... she actually means it. Bernie is just a con man communist that uses communist tactics to brainwash people. How she got sucked into Bernies nonsense is beyond me. She is far more respectable than Bernie. She has some interesting history with syrian war.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Why ever in the world do you keep bringing up Tulsi Gabbard? She may be female, but as far as I know, she's not a married Lesbian and she's not black. She's got nothing going for her and she doesn't have the necessary PC identifiers. I don't get it. She's not even transgendered or Muslim...........without all that she barely qualifies as an American!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Trump 2020 but it might be Ivanka!!

Might be real interesting

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join