It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tRumps endorsement was kiss of death for gop candidates.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
While rightwingers try to come up with creative ways to deal with the humiliation they suffered last Tuesday. We find that 71% of the candidates he (tRump) endorsed lost their elections. I guess it’s no wonder he is acting even more crazy than usual. Buckle up right wingers, your future looks rather bumpy.

gritpost.com...

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

This is me, reading your OP.

From now on, I'm voting democrat!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
SG beget BJ beget SG. Wow. The connections are astounding. Even the blind hatred is there.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Twitter user Ally Maynard painstakingly compiled a list of 55 House, Senate, and gubernatorial candidates President Trump either held rallies for or endorsed on Twitter, and found that 39 of them lost, meaning 70.9 percent of candidates President Trump endorsed were defeated.

Note the bolded part. Loss by a candidate that he once said nice things about on Twitter is hardly a repudiation of Trump. But take solace where you can about the failure of the "blue wave".

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This has been the case for a while now. Trump has a very poor track record on endorsing winning candidates.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

This has been the case for a while now. Trump has a very poor track record on endorsing winning candidates.

Or maybe it's a weeding out of swamp creatures. How many of those endorsed were never trumpers.

Also, you and OP should be thanking Orange Man Bad for handing the dems the house.
edit on 9-11-2018 by rollanotherone because: Typos

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

what about that pesky one in 2016.?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The destruction of the U.S. will now continue unabated !!

The Brownshirts will enforce all Democrat policies and agendas !!

🍋💨

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
And in other news, THIS SKY IS FALLING ON THE GOP!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The election is fixed. Next time Republicans will win. After that Democrats will win.

Whoever counts the votes decides the election.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, what we are seeing here is Stage 2: Denial, of the 7 Stages of grief.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Banquo
Ladies and Gentlemen, what we are seeing here is Stage 2: Denial, of the 7 Stages of grief.

lol.

Its just more idiots being idiotic

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yes, yes, it was a humiliation. Call it what ever you like.

What it was, was a fairly typical mid-term, in the historical sense. More often than not, the party in the White House loses control of at least one house of congress. Sometimes two.

In this case, one, the House. ...and lost two seats in the Senate, giving the GOP, for better or for worse, a rock solid majority.

For a gander at a true humiliation take a look at the results of the mid-terms of President Obama's first mid-term. Rather a sharp contrast in results.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I guess we have different definitions of humiliation... Obama suffered a humiliation his first mid term, this was actually fairly standard with a slight edge to the republicans since they picked up seats in the Senate.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yep.

That'll be ignored however, in favor of this being a humiliation. Can't dash a fantasy that easily.

I especially liked the links description of how "painstakingly" the numbers were researched...makes it sound like she spent days doing it, or maybe her thumbs are just that damned tired.

Nope, it's definitely a humiliation, 'cause, well, it just has to be.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is me, reading your OP.

From now on, I'm voting democrat!

I thought something was weird with you. Yesterday you’re talking about regulating what healthcare companies can charge, now this.

Just stay away from my guns.

Dirty commie

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That's 100% true. Obama lost way more seats in midterm elections.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
While rightwingers try to come up with creative ways to deal with the humiliation they suffered last Tuesday. We find that 71% of the candidates he (tRump) endorsed lost their elections. I guess it’s no wonder he is acting even more crazy than usual. Buckle up right wingers, your future looks rather bumpy.

gritpost.com...

Grit post?

Lol, sounds legit.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Yes, yes, it was a humiliation. Call it what ever you like.

What it was, was a fairly typical mid-term, in the historical sense. More often than not, the party in the White House loses control of at least one house of congress. Sometimes two.

In this case, one, the House. ...and lost two seats in the Senate, giving the GOP, for better or for worse, a rock solid majority.

For a gander at a true humiliation take a look at the results of the mid-terms of President Obama's first mid-term. Rather a sharp contrast in results.

The Democrats were pretty much nuked from orbit in the 2010 midterm elections (the first after Obama's election). They lost 63 House seats and 6 Senate seats, and haven't held a majority in either chamber since.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
While rightwingers try to come up with creative ways to deal with the humiliation they suffered last Tuesday.

I tried to get a mob together to go out and scream and break stuff. When nobody showed up I remembered that's your side's thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join