It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My offering to Balphomet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: theatreboy
a reply to: network dude

How about part of the one of the craftsmen?

By the way, when you get to the 3rd, you are not far from me, I can help your lodge if you need a role filled...let me know.

Congrats on raising your son...the pride you feel must be amazing. I only have a daughter, but she is thinking about joining Rainbow Girls right now...she is 11.
I would be honored to have you in attendance, I will keep you informed. Thanks!

Would be honored to just be there...much less meet you in person brother. I would love to make all three if i can....
edit on 9-11-2018 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Actually, i am carving Corinth columns for my lodge. Fd up 2, but this one may work out...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ahhh,I finally get it,this is a play thread!
OOOH,I love play threads.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

The mythical coupling rite of Pazuzu

I sure hope my son isn't basing his interest on something like that. He'd be heartbroken to find nothing but a wishgirl.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

What a weird thread.. It's like all of the regulars we see post on here all of the sudden come out, like some dark agenda. lol I too thought Baphomet was a Satanic thing?

Right? Imagine Masons talking about Mason stuff. So odd.

Okay then decipher it for me. Eating other people is allegory/code for what in masonry? Lol I will be the first to defend the misconceptions of most secret societies. I just didn't understand what you all were going on about.

ETA: Same Baphomet that ole Hillary talks about?
edit on 9-11-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

These "dark" lords and false gods are the fallen angels from the Bible!

They volunteered to Fall ... and will be rewarded with an even harder journey soon, how to die so can Rise again.

Do not blame those who only followed the Creator's Orders......

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
He was never real but a concoction created to accuse the REAL Templar's whom were really christian warrior monk's whom lived like monk's sworn to poverty despite the wealth of there order of crime's they did NOT commit and of worshiping an idol they NEVER worshiped, propagating the story is merely further insulting the name of innocent men.

They were also most definitely and absolutely NOT ancestors of the Freemason's or of any sect since created claiming that they are.

The only known EX Templar given special dispensation by the grand master of the Templar's was the crown prince of Portugal whom was freed/released from his oath's of poverty and celibacy to serve as the king of Portugal since there was no other heir to take over the throne of that country.

And lest we forget the fate of those that really worship false idol's regardless of there justification of it.
www.biblestorytelling.org...

I am offended on behalf of the Real Templar's by the use of the concocted name of a made up idol that never existed which was used to blacken there reputation in order to steal there asset's even if used in jest, the REAL Templar's have since been exonerated by the Catholic church which has issued a formal apology.

The continued false claim's of esoteric orders which REALLY are involved in occultism is further slander AND DESECRATION OF there name.

They were Named Templar's because they were charged with protecting the pilgrim routes and securing the safety of the temple - they were a CHRISTIAN ORDER in spite of claim's to the contrary by heathen's long after these mostly righteous men were murdered and there assets stolen by the king of France and so they have not been able to defend themselves against these slanderous claim's.

www.theinsider.org...

Once again all esoteric and other orders claiming descent from this Christian brotherhood are illegitimate and placing false claim's upon the real Templar's legacy.

And since the REAL Templar's were sworn to Celibacy how can there be any Living descendant's of them unless they mean descendant's of men whom were ONCE Templar's but then broke there oath of Celibacy and so were then NOT Templar's any more, the Templar's however did have non Templar affiliates such as the largest medieval spy network outside the Catholic church or the Hanseatic League, the Treacherous king and the corrupt pope did also receive untimely death's perhaps as Vengeance of these affiliate's which may have included EX Templar's among there rank's, the Templar order was split into two set's of brother's, the Noble caste whom were known as Knight's and the peasant's whom had joined the order whom served as Templar footmen.

Had the Templar Garrison at the Krak Des Chevaliers received reinforcement's or had the castle itself already been completed since it was still a building site then Saladin would never have taken the holy land but the leprous and illegitimate kind Blasphemously (Norman scum were behind much more woe) crowned as king of Jerusalem when in fact Jesus is now the only and Eternal king of Jerusalem had brought this lifting of God's grace upon them at that time.

edit on 10-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Likewise, if I wasn't across the pond, I'd gladly offer my services. Never attended an American lodge. Would be fascinating to experience.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: solve

The mythical coupling rite of Pazuzu

I sure hope my son isn't basing his interest on something like that. He'd be heartbroken to find nothing but a wishgirl.

It needs to be more frothy than that, perhaps all here will be invited to the Illuminati Winter Masked Ball LOL!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
Okay then decipher it for me. Eating other people is allegory/code for what in masonry?

It's a running joke here since we always got accused of it. Now we're just admitting that we eat babies.

ETA: Same Baphomet that ole Hillary talks about?

Not sure I've seen the Hilldog talk about our Dark Lord, do you have a link?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
Never attended an American lodge. Would be fascinating to experience.

Our ritual is a little easier to learn since it doesn't have extra U's all over the place.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just out of curiosity, I take it the US GL body (Prince Hall?) recognises UGLE certificates? Wondering what it would take to be authenticated as a foreign Mason in a US lodge.

Well, apart from some sweet, foreign, baby back ribs. And 40 pairs of Cthulhu underoos...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, I take it the US GL body (Prince Hall?) recognises UGLE certificates?

Both Regular and Prince Hall have mutual amity.

Wondering what it would take to be authenticated as a foreign Mason in a US lodge.

An email that you want to attend is usually sufficient.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Good move or ten years later you will be having to the more direct approach to ship him off to military school

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

What annual salary will they pay him>?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Never attended an American lodge. Would be fascinating to experience.

Our ritual is a little easier to learn since it doesn't have extra U's all over the place.

Its named the bending over red rover ritual. You can guess the rest.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

What annual salary will they pay him>?

-$100 to start, then it only get better from there.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just out of curiosity, I take it the US GL body (Prince Hall?) recognises UGLE certificates? Wondering what it would take to be authenticated as a foreign Mason in a US lodge.

Well, apart from some sweet, foreign, baby back ribs. And 40 pairs of Cthulhu underoos...

a communication to the secretary of the lodge you wish to visit is usually all that's needed. We have visiting brethren from other states come by at times. Would love to have a real "fuzzy foreigner" brother attend. If you have any desire to vacation in beautiful Dunn, NC, let me know, I'll set it up for you.

eta: but please bring the underoos as well.
edit on 11-11-2018 by network dude because: bad splers

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Its named the bending over red rover ritual. You can guess the rest.

Actually I can't, why don't you finish your little homoerotic fantasy for us.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Update on this. Voted in last night. Degree is scheduled for Wednesday the 9th. If you are in the area, please come by. BYOG.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join