It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My offering to Balphomet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yes, it has come time to give back to what has given me so much. I have been blessed with three children, one of which is a boy and has just petitioned for the degrees in masonry. I'm very proud to have him want to take this step. He has asked a lot of questions over the years and hearing him talk about it when he finally asked the right question, was something I wish everyone could feel. He watched my journey unfold while he was growing up, asking me why I was always going to the lodge, and listening to my explanations of how I was helping to make other men masons, as many men did for me.

I was pretty active as my mentor had me at the Senior Stewards station soon after my being raised and 6 years later, I was master. So I spent a good bit of time with masonry just after I joined. I think that part turned him off at first, as he thought that was just how masonry was. I explained that you don't have to go full commando right off the bat, and easing into it is perfectly fine, as long as you don't loose sight of the useful and valuable tool.

But after having the second in command to Balphomet ask me a question, it occurred to me that I am confused as to the answer. What part will I play in the raising of my son? (BTW, it was Augustus who asked me, but you already knew that from the introduction) Obviously, I will raise him, but what other part would be best to do? I suggested Senior Deacon, but I feel that job would be best done by a stranger to him, as to impress that particular lesson. I'd like to present the Apron, but with such an emotional thing, and being a giant crybaby, I'd never make it through the second sentence.

So as a mason, if you were pressed with this conundrum, what would you do? I don't want to be un-inclusive to those who aren't masons, but this concept is and should be abstract to you, by design.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's heartwarming to hear that another vic...er, I mean upstanding indivdual will be out there helping us collect DNA from the sheeples.

I thought of something else between our PMs, what about the Working Tools, short, sweet and very elucidating. The brevity of the ritual belies it's impact and insight.

edit on 9-11-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Armaments 2:9-21 And the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Congratulations brother!

My son is only 11 but has also begun asking questions.
Kids these days have to much access to stupid technology.
So one of his first questions was asking if " I was the Illuminati"
I laughed and had a long conversation with him about people making things up for youtube, or how people just dont know what they are talking about, so they make up their own conclusions.

I just hope that in a few years he begins to express interest in following in my foot steps as I have done my grandfathers.

Enjoy this wonderful experience brother!

- Connaught lodge, Thunder Bay - Algoma District.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

How about part of the one of the craftsmen?

By the way, when you get to the 3rd, you are not far from me, I can help your lodge if you need a role filled...let me know.

Congrats on raising your son...the pride you feel must be amazing. I only have a daughter, but she is thinking about joining Rainbow Girls right now...she is 11.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You had me at carp!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It’s actually Baphomet. If you get the name wrong a lot of times it’s you who ends up sacrificed into the void and not whatever virgin you’re using. The old ones aren’t happy about that. Just a heads up.

Oh, and club soda gets blood out pretty well.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Bassinets run fairly cheap, so I wouldn't offer more than 100.00 dollars. Unless you want one from IKEA or some fancypants place.

Then it could get pricey.

But since kids out-grow them so quickly, why spend the money?

Just my humble opinion on Bassinets.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
My understanding is that Balphomet is Ralph's twin brother.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think it's smart to be Demolay boys victim

As for my bunch here on the ranches in Texas....we serve truth, and our system demolishes Demolay
edit on 9-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

And the lost and lonely slobbetts at eastern star suck azzz brigade
edit on 9-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
a reply to: underwerks
My understanding is that Balphomet is Ralph's twin brother.

Ahhh. I always get my dark lords mixed up.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

so many aprons but nobody cooking anything.

What are you guys up to?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have to ask this,is this a joke or are you serious about this?
As a conservative Christian,I am beginning to believe that it is
time for me to leave.
edit on 9-11-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Congrats!

Since you tend to become emotional at these Masonic ceremonies...you should probably let someone else actually sacrifice him to the Dark Lord.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

What are you guys up to?

Spirit cooking is at 11. It’s a potluck, so bring a pot about the size of normal human entrails. If you need a size comparison a picture of one will be carved in your back by our dark lord in exactly 10 minutes.

Hope to see you there.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Yes, it has come time to give back to what has given me so much. I have been blessed with three children, one of which is a boy and has just petitioned for the degrees in masonry. I'm very proud to have him want to take this step. He has asked a lot of questions over the years and hearing him talk about it when he finally asked the right question, was something I wish everyone could feel. He watched my journey unfold while he was growing up, asking me why I was always going to the lodge, and listening to my explanations of how I was helping to make other men masons, as many men did for me.

I was pretty active as my mentor had me at the Senior Stewards station soon after my being raised and 6 years later, I was master. So I spent a good bit of time with masonry just after I joined. I think that part turned him off at first, as he thought that was just how masonry was. I explained that you don't have to go full commando right off the bat, and easing into it is perfectly fine, as long as you don't loose sight of the useful and valuable tool.

But after having the second in command to Balphomet ask me a question, it occurred to me that I am confused as to the answer. What part will I play in the raising of my son? (BTW, it was Augustus who asked me, but you already knew that from the introduction) Obviously, I will raise him, but what other part would be best to do? I suggested Senior Deacon, but I feel that job would be best done by a stranger to him, as to impress that particular lesson. I'd like to present the Apron, but with such an emotional thing, and being a giant crybaby, I'd never make it through the second sentence.

So as a mason, if you were pressed with this conundrum, what would you do? I don't want to be un-inclusive to those who aren't masons, but this concept is and should be abstract to you, by design.

I think you are conflating Baphomet and Baal?

I am not an expert, but I think masons are with Baal and satanists are with Baphomet?

That's a gross generalization above ^^^ but it was the satanists that just put up that Baphomet statue (and are sueing Netflix over copy write over it). And, I used to see a guy with all kinds of mason sticker badges on his car with BAAL as his license plate all over the place.

This leads to my question: Is there a connection in Masonry with Baal? Not like you'd talk about it amirite!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

What are you guys up to?

Sorry the B-B-Q is over, just a few bones to pick over LOL!
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What a weird thread.. It's like all of the regulars we see post on here all of the sudden come out, like some dark agenda. lol I too thought Baphomet was a Satanic thing?
edit on 9-11-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

These "dark" lords and false gods are the fallen angels from the Bible!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

These "dark" lords and false gods are the fallen angels from the Bible!

Source? And not some right wing biased opinion piece either. I want something reputable like CNN or MSNBC.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
I have to ask this,is this a joke or are you serious about this?
As a conservative Christian,I am beginning to believe that it is
time for me to leave.

One who clearly has no sense of humor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join