It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm confused about exchange rates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

We're going to the Iquitos area. Not in the city for most of the trip, mostly jungle/river. We've hired a couple of reputable boat / jungle guides who's job it is to interpret, guide & generally keep us safe and were planning on tipping them - assuming they do their job well.

But, while we're in the city (3 different nights in between excursions) we'll likely need to tip others (porters, etc.).
edit on 10/11/2018 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Is someone picking you up at the airport? If not, I strongly recommend you arrange something in advance. The airport is a mob scene upon arrival. It's not advisable to use the taxi's at airport curbside.

Oh, and do not underestimate the traffic in Lima. It routinely takes me 45-60 minutes just to travel 3-4 miles (seriously) in the city. And do NOT, under ANY circumstances, attempt to drive yourself in Lima! When even the taxi cab drivers fold in their side mirrors this should tell you why! Get your camera out when you have to make a left turn on a busy road. It's definitely a photo worthy event.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Get your camera out when you have to make a left turn on a busy road. It's definitely a photo worthy event.

Haha, ok. We aren't going to be spending time in Lima though - other than a 6 hour layover in the middle of the night
. When I said "city", I meant Iquitos.
edit on 11/11/2018 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join