It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JESUS WAS A BLACK MAN & The Whitewashing of History

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Being a Bengemite he might have been a tad brown or even a Phonetician Hebrew all mixed in with some Egyptian and a little Picti all tangled with tales of Apollonian of tyana Greek and Roman

Remember Kiddies we are energy condensed , as the great bill hicks once said

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicEyes

So what if he is? All his deeds and words are what defines our Lord, not his skin color

None of it matters, it is his actions and sacrifices for humanity that matters

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
How many white mens hair is 'like wool' well plenty that I have met, men and women whose hair looked and felt like wool.

Now nearly every african man and women I have met? Well their hair has not looked or felt like wool, well not a sheeps wool, more like steel wool or a brillo pad.

But then again what do I know. I thought Jesus was very clearly stated to be a Jew preaching to Jews, not a black man preaching to Jews.
And well they mostly tend to not be what most would deem to be black. (Sure Jews can have Olive skin, but they lean more to looking more white than brown.
If anything Jesus is not black, he'd be just well tanned.

Not that I care regardless. It's all about the faith for those who believe yes?

I think the more important question for Christians would be, if Jesus was a Jew, if he preached to the Jews, if he only seemed to care about the Jews, if Jews are Gods chosen people, then why do we even have Christians and why would anyone want to be one?

Seems like more important questions to be asked when it comes to religion than what colour is a character.
edit on 10-11-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos as usual. probably more in there lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Exactly finally someone gets it

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Jesus was probably very similar in appearance to modern day Arabs.

Just to add a disclaimer...Its pretty much a moot point to me, I'm agnostic.

I second that, I was under the impression that Jesus would've been of middle eastern appearance. And what about the depiction of god? no one has seen it yet it's portrayed as a biblical Gandalf.

I too am agnostic and if there was an all powerful deity, it could be a toaster with wings and elephants trunks for ears, that's even if such a being exists at all.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

What color was His Soul?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You have no proof nothing but your own ramblings. That doesnt mean a damn thing.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Dumbest thread ever.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

JESUS WAS A BLACK MAN

Whats next? Adam and Eve were not White couples?

If your side has actual evidence that Jesus was a black jew or something in between you should post it.

This needs to be corrected and updated for the betterment of ALL mankind.

Jesus was not Black. I have heard this claim for at least 100+ Times now

Just making it clear, Yeshuah didn't care about race. He was always about the message, the ten commandments. Note; I said Yeshuah- also aka Yah-Shuah. There is no "Jesus" as in with J, because there is no "J" in hebrews.
Someone in power chose "Jesus" as the mainstream name , which actually means "Hey Zeus" (Jesus in spanish).

Now, as for whether or not Yeshuah was black or mixed, I will say ONE thing. The Catholic Jesuits tried to make one of the popes relatives (Cesare borgia) as the portrait to be used as an example in many of the paintings trying to portray Yeshuah. They the catholics are wrong of course, same as their secret worship of Mary , the queen of heaven.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Honestly, white people are going to want white Jesus and black want black Jesus.

Because the Bible sucks at fully explaining anything, we'll never quite know.

Furthermore, Jesus may have never even existed. Many jesus'-like stories existed before jesus' time. Maybe he was just another religious opponent that got crusified.

There's no proof jesus' was a real person that did miracles. And if you believe he was real, then why not believe in the other saviors, miracle-makers, and/or men born from virgins?

The cold truth is that you need a giant heaping of blind faith for all this stuff to be meaningful to you. So why even argue what the un-knowable facts are?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

What's funny here in Australia is the debate is not about the colour of Jesus, but can Father Christmas be black?
Aboriginal Santa

ah the crap modern people worry about in 2018 hey?
We've sent machines out of the solar system, but let us continue to argue about fictional characters skin tones like it's 1618.

But yes, people tend to gravitate towards and want things to be as they are or see themselves.

Damn god and his tower of babel creation of racism. The big guy has to be a troll. lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

well if he was a ginger then he wouldnae hae yin!

if he was black he'd have soul

but since he is white we all know white people dont have any soul !

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

didn't exist - black or white

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

According to the description at the beginning of the OP he was an albino...... white hair and red eyes.
edit on 7-4-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
necros exist.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Is it politically correct to call a man with albinism, a white man?
edit on 7-4-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Is there any proof that Jesus Christ was an historical character instead of a fictional character created by Fundamentalists(like there's many of those on ATS in any case LOL) ?

In any case, if the guy really existed, then he was not black. He was also not the long-haired, blonde, blue eyed, fair-skinned Charming Prince Anglo-Saxons created out of the furnace of their imagination. He was middle-eastern, so he probably looked like what a modern Iraqui looks like these days.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Never seen evidence that Jesus was ever a man.
In fact they're not even sure if Shakespeare was real, so show me evidence that Jesus walked the earth as a man first, Marcus Aurelius never mentioned him in his writing, so surely that's a red flag.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

you can make him any colour you like as he is a fictitious character!

Also if Jesus was actually real , he would appear to you as you wanted to see him , or with your ethnic features!

so he could be any shape or size or colour of human !

If you were dark skinned then jesus would appear to you dark skinned if you were light skinned he would appear light skinned etc

edit on 10-4-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Most everyone in that region of the world was shades of black and brown. Not many white folk around the middle east in the times of Jesus.

Wait until they find out that Moses was very likely black/brown also.....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join