It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why D Leadership has Zero Credibility

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

By certain people do you mean all of our elected leaders or just the ones on the team you don't support...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: spacedoubt

Is your theory related to McCain?

Yes, it is. Graham seems to have defied medical science and grown a backbone since McCain's passing. There's some definite corruption circling those two. I'm trying to figure out what.

Thanks for the date. I couldn't remember. It fits with my theory.

TheRedneck

See, my opinion is that he spine slipped right out through his.........
And now he's gelatinous.

but I love you anyway sir...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Displaying their hypocrisy in their own words is priceless. President Trump and Sarah Sanders should have a projection screen at their press conferences and put up these visuals. That would be very powerful.

Let's hope that projection screen doesn't have any of trumps walk back tweets as well....

So they asked for him to resign before trump forced him to resign to put in a place one of his cronies, and the thread of alternative truth being weaved into a cluster of straw clutching to make it seem like there's no agenda by trump by forcing sessions to resign.

You people just silence that little voice, i don't get it?
I really don't.
So you all have subconsciously convinced yourselves that those opposing the firing are doing it because of "hypocrisy" and not because they know it's a pre cursor to trump massaging this entire shlit show of an 'investigation'?

Does this ruse stop at online political discussions or are you all really like this in real life? Do you make those almost borderline absent minded deductions with family and friends? Or is it just a by product of being semi anonymous online and the nurturing of the alter ego something like anonymity does to the subconscious..

I'm just curious. Is this just a persona...
(Not directed at you specifically.) to what extent does intuition takes the backseat

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

By certain people do you mean all of our elected leaders or just the ones on the team you don't support...

Neither.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Agreed. This silly argument would never stand up in person.
You'd just look like a fool trying to meld these things as if they go together.

Again... Sessions originally unqualified.
Also, Trump a obstructionist wanna-be-dictator for firing him.

You can have both. Very easily.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

So... they support an immoral person being AG?

That's what your explanation sounds like to me.

TheRedneck

They support the Mueller investigation. They do not support Sessions per se, but he is all that stands between the investigation and Rosenstein being removed, and the investigation compromised or shut down.

This isn’t an endorsement of Sessions so much as a response to the investigation being possibly threatened and/or obstructed.

Now tell me if this is not the case, what exactly are Whitaker’s qualifications to be the top law enforcement officer? Could it maybe have something to do with all those public statements regarding his desire to shut down the investigation, and why would Trump not simply elevate Rosenstein until a new AG could be confirmed?

So that’s the concern. To paint it otherwise is to simply take two statements out of context and thereby twist the meaning of then. I thought conservatives were all upset about that being done to Trump??

edit on 9-11-2018 by AboveBoard because: Spelling and clarity

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

They're against him then for him... my head is spinning.
Which is it that they want?
2 faced double standards.

so glad social media is a forever capture of the WTF😞
In other words.

edit on 9-11-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're a proud Democrat to show up when every other D of the site ignored the thread.

Respect.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: carewemust

Displaying their hypocrisy in their own words is priceless. President Trump and Sarah Sanders should have a projection screen at their press conferences and put up these visuals. That would be very powerful.

Let's hope that projection screen doesn't have any of trumps walk back tweets as well....

So they asked for him to resign before trump forced him to resign to put in a place one of his cronies, and the thread of alternative truth being weaved into a cluster of straw clutching to make it seem like there's no agenda by trump by forcing sessions to resign.

You people just silence that little voice, i don't get it?
I really don't.
So you all have subconsciously convinced yourselves that those opposing the firing are doing it because of "hypocrisy" and not because they know it's a pre cursor to trump massaging this entire shlit show of an 'investigation'?

Does this ruse stop at online political discussions or are you all really like this in real life? Do you make those almost borderline absent minded deductions with family and friends? Or is it just a by product of being semi anonymous online and the nurturing of the alter ego something like anonymity does to the subconscious..

I'm just curious. Is this just a persona...
(Not directed at you specifically.) to what extent does intuition takes the backseat

Just so I get it, does this mean that anything anyone else does, it cool, since Trump lied first?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Nobody gives two #s about Sessions. It's the fact that he was replaced with a bag man

Wow, such language I thought that was against t&c?

But on to the bag man, as if the Democrats would accept anyone
they didn't hand pick themselves?

Need we keep reminding you that they lost the 2015 election
and Republicans and Independents alike have grown weary
with their mafia ways and threats.

Not to mention I can think of a few bag man that were
hanging out in the FBI. Namely Strzok, Comey, McCabe.

When the shoe is on the other foot is sure seems the Dems
favorite thing to do is cry and call for nanny.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If double speak was the mark of a terrible leader than Trump would be the worst world leader in history. Guess what? Every politician flip flops. If the Right are starting the go after people like Warren and Pelosi for things that Trump does on a near daily basis they must already be really worried about 2020.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Don't you bust all up in my thread with you're darth vader voice screamin' your whataboutisms!

Super apropos:

Trump this morning in comments outside WH:

I don’t know Matt Whitaker” Trump claimed to reporters outside the White House, explaining instead that he was just a guy who worked for Jeff Sessions.

Trump on Fox & Friends last month:

"Well, I never talk about that, but I can tell you Matt Whitaker's a great guy. I mean, I know Matt Whitaker. But I never talk about conversations that I had,” Trump said in the interview.

Lmao. "I have a relationship with Putin" "I don't know Putin at all" "Manafort is a very good man" "Who is this Manafort person you speak of!??!"
edit on 2018-11-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I get what you're saying...but honestly who would you expect a sitting president to appoint? Someone that ISNT on their side? That's just wishful thinking...and it doesn't matter what president...they all would have appointed someone who would do their bidding...

A2D

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

They support the Mueller investigation. They do not support Sessions per se, but he is all that stands between the investigation and Rosenstein being removed, and the investigation compromised or shut down.

That song has been played since the investigation was started. Two years, and an uncountable number of times the panic button has been pressed that this investigation, which has found absolutely nothing on Trump and absolutely nothing concerning Russian collusion or Obstruction of Justice against the Trump campaign, was going to be shut down by Trump. And it's still ongoing. Can you possibly make some new lyrics? These are getting stale.

Now tell me if this is not the case, what exactly are Whitaker’s qualifications to be the top law enforcement officer?

Trump wants him to be the acting AG.

What other qualifications do you think there are for a political appointment?

Besides, his tenure is temporary, until the Senate can confirm someone else, who I am sure will be accused of the same thing, only worse. Just do me one favor? Make sure to get the name before putting out documents calling him/her a rapist, xenophobic, racist, sexist Nazi, OK? Someone forgot that when Kavanaugh was chosen and it's bad optics.

why would Trump not simply elevate Rosenstein until a new AG could be confirmed?

Maybe because he could potentially be a witness in the very investigation he is overseeing?

Nah, couldn't be that... only Republicans are held to those standards... forgive me for thinking so wrongly. Should I report to a re-education camp now?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

EDIT: lol! This is what I get for responding rapidly to multiple threads!! This is an answer re: “trumped up charges” thread that I blended with this thread. Holy cow. Time to stop posting today!!

There is no need to be snarky towards me for pointing out what the actual legal issue is here. That is all I did. I also said, clearly, at the end of my post, that it remains to be seen whether or not Trump would be found guilty for anything under the law. If the WSJ article is true, then great lengths were gone through to cover up these hush-money payments, and Trump directed that it be done, then later lied about it and expected Cohen to take the fall by himself.

As to the Mueller investigation:

Patience, TheRedneck. Patience.

How long was Benghazi investigated?

The boom will lower and sooner than later, if there is one.

This is Robert Mueller, the man who brought down Manuel Noriega and the head of the Gambino crime family, Gotti.

He is a registered Republican.

He served with great distinction in The Vietnam War:

For his service in and during the Vietnam War, his military decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with three service stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge.
Link

He was the longest running FBI Director.

He is, by every known measure, a man of integrity.

Folks can try to say he isn’t, but if he doesn’t qualify as honorable, then Honor is impossible to obtain.

If there is no collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia, or if there was and Trump was not aware or involved, then Mueller will do the right thing here.

Trump is innocent until shown to be guilty.

But if he is guilty, of collusion. Or of other crimes that came to light through the investigation, will his supporters care or be able to accept it?

I seriously doubt they will.

edit on 9-11-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

They were at different times. The second tweet was about Trump FIRING Sessions b/c he recused himself, the day after the mid-terms. It's quite clear.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

They want what they want and only their way...until they want something else.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Fair is fair.

As long as you or nobody else is denying the obvious hypocrisy, it's all good by me!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Just a quick fun thread here regarding how some certain individuals can not be trusted, period.

These two were a little too quick to the twit sphere methinks and you can dig them up as they are dated. I myself do not use twitter, thus no actual source.

Oh, and if you're wondering, yes they both were re-elected.

LOL!

Shocker. Maybe more picture posts will wake people up.

The dem hypocrisy kills me.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

There is no need to be snarky towards me for pointing out what the actual legal issue is here.

Nothing personal towards you... it's just that I keep hearing the same old argument over and over, despite recent history showing the exact opposite to be more likely.

Patience, TheRedneck. Patience.

I think everyone has been pretty patient.

If there were some evidence, some other indication that a crime was committed with Russia other than the fact that the investigation exists, I could be more patient. But let's face some facts: Trump isn't even a target of the investigation. Not a single charge of Russian collusion (other than those toward Russians, of which some had to be dropped when they were challenged) has surfaced. The only thing Mueller has accomplished thus far is to indict a few of Trump's advisors on either lying to the FBI (which we all know can be a trumped up charge, pun intended) or on financial crimes from long before Trump was even in the picture.

We know that Russia tried to interfere in the election. We knew that before it happened, because it simply is what countries do (including us). There is simply no evidence against Trump or his campaign that has come to light in two years. Enough is enough. Time to wrap it up.

This is Robert Mueller, the man who brought down Manuel Noriega and the head of the Gambino crime family, Gotti.

He is a registered Republican.

I consider his political affiliation irrelevant. I also consider his past a positive, but not a guarantee he is free from corruption.

He was the longest running FBI Director.

He is, by every known measure, a man of integrity.

I do not consider serving in an organization we have just seen stripped of its leadership over corruption as a good indicator of integrity. On the contrary, it is that 'honor' that made me wonder about him in the first place.

This is not about Republican versus Democrat for me. It is about corruption and the misuse of government power. The vast majority of the condemnations I hear about Trump are indicative of someone who simply speaks frankly and without careful preparation... not about corruption. The accusations to that end are unproven, unevidenced, and in many cases just plain laughable.

If there is no collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia, or if there was and Trump was not aware or involved, then Mueller will do the right thing here.

I hope you are correct. I'm not willing to bank on it though.

Trump is innocent until shown to be guilty.

I'm not seeing that. What I see are continuous allegations of everything from racism to sexism to having advanced dementia. Not allegations with any evidence, but allegations designed to interfere with every decision he makes and any agenda he proposes.

Understand something here: I voted for Trump. A lot of people voted for Trump. We made the decision that he was who we wanted to lead the Executive Branch for the next 4 years. I have no problem with someone not liking Trump or disagreeing with Trump, but I do have a serious issue with someone trying to use legal trickery and coordinated social dishonesty to effectively remove a President I and others put in office. That is the ultimate voter suppression, and I will strike back when I see it being used.

Complain about his policies all you want; I will debate that in good faith. But do not tell me I have no right to voice my opinion through my vote and have it respected.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join