It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm So Tired of Giving Power and Taxes to the Govt Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenagers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Smaller gov't, local knows what they need in all the sectors.

It's too late , I suspect ....the teenagers have the car keys and no respect.

We shouldn't have allowed the strong drink, huh!! Public administration...that's the playing field we should address. Runaway public administration, that's the enemy. Is there any chance of ever reeling in a remedy?

I finally made it from the corporate 15% to the no tax bracket for investors, now I'm in the mood to serve society, good luck to anyone on that. If I tried to get myself elected, I had better cut my hair...so to speak. Building a public amphitheater now...or aiming at that 30 acres next to my son's ranch anyway.....made an offer. The big gov't has plans for a road through it. They've been driving around like teenagers drinkin whiskey!

They say build 25 miles further out in the county...no one would show.

I'm gonna put up a revival tent...stir up some community pride somehow , and it's temporary like, my first stab at public service. See if this works!
edit on 8-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

When one steps into this arena...the rockets come at you sideways.

The city office says they don't know the details then one gets a notice to stop from the same office.

In the Air Force we lived the bureaucratic inefficiency

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I can rent you cork that will stop the farts from jumping up your butt.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Yeah they are out of control

Not only have they spent our money, they bankrupted us and took us twenty something trillion into debt. They don't have money, they just keep stealing from us to have capital to work with.

The Constitution had no need to impose hard limits on Government spending because it specifically prohibited direct unapportioned taxes. A few hundred years later, some treasonous con men somehow managed to trick or bribe their way into having even more morally bankrupt corrupt cronies rule it lawful.

Despite the fact the Constitution directly commands otherwise. That alone should've resulted in pitchforks. They've done nothing but further entrench themselves at our expense since.

...and the IRS has still yet to produce the relevant statute requiring a payment of the direct unapportioned tax on our exchanging the services we own for their worthless fiat currency. They have no intention of producing any such statute or language, either. Instead they simply dismiss it as a "frivolous argument" and cite obscure case law (created by yet again more corrupt or very low IQ individuals). Their treatment of conservatives under Obama was another "crossing the Rubicon" moment, yet that largely fizzled out (with the singular exception of the patriot ranchers out West who embarrassed the hell out of those # stains)
edit on 11/8/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I can rent you cork that will stop the farts from jumping up your butt.
you mean.......

You mean they have such a thing!! Well alrighty then it's a throwdown....
Hehehe

One can spend ten days talking with city inspector office, and end up with squat

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Yeah they are out of control

Not only have they spent our money, they bankrupted us and took us twenty something trillion into debt. They don't have money, they just keep stealing from us to have capital to work with.

The Constitution had no need to impose hard limits on Government spending because it specifically prohibited direct unapportioned taxes. A few hundred years later, some treasonous con men somehow managed to trick or bribe their way into having even more morally bankrupt corrupt cronies rule it lawful.

Despite the fact the Constitution directly commands otherwise. That alone should've resulted in pitchforks. They've done nothing but further entrench themselves at our expense since.

...and the IRS has still yet to produce the relevant statute requiring a payment of the direct unapportioned tax on our exchanging the services we own for their worthless fiat currency. They have no intention of producing any such statute or language, either. Instead they simply dismiss it as a "frivolous argument" and cite obscure case law (created by yet again more corrupt or very low IQ individuals). Their treatment of conservatives under Obama was another "crossing the Rubicon" moment, yet that largely fizzled out (with the singular exception of the patriot ranchers out West who embarrassed the hell out of those # stains)
is it

True what I heard the 14th amendment got ambushed and the Queen owns us all over here?

Sell that Euro now, please for all that is good and uprightous...it's going way down for a longtime

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Title thread is enough for me. You nailed it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I never agree with you, but crap: Right on! Government's answer to all our problems is, surprise! A Tax. Good Lord. How insane.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So don't.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
I have been professing repeal of the 16th and 17th amendments for years. Nobody pays attention.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
So don't.

That's what they tell folks who are extorted by other organized crime syndicates. And you know how that often ends for them.

top topics

join