It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud Allegedly Found In Deep Blue Florida County

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

This fraud is definitely intentional. The same woman who was arrested and convicted of voter fraud in the form of destroying ballots in previous elections is now running the show in Broward county. She has still refused to state how many ballots are left uncounted, a violation of timely election reporting, and won't even hint at how many it might be. Why? Because she has to figure out how many fake ballots she must create to guarantee a democrat win before she says anything.

After previous convictions of election fraud why is this woman allowed anywhere near a polling place? Now democrat lawyers are descending like vultures on Broward county and its not to make sure every legal vote is counted properly - its to steal this election.

Another glaring example of the respect democrats have for democracy.

link

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

That actress you mean? How did you verify her identity? Get her voter ID card? Her license?
Perhaps you saw her picture in some broward county publications? Her name and photo on a list of election officials in a county website?
Your validation story isnt ringing any more true than the first story.

What are you talkking about?

I liosted the court document, and posted a vieo from the guy who filed the case!

I get that you are willing to overlook things for your team, but at least acknowledge that snipes is not an actress and has been involved with breaking election laws before.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh my.... oh my...shakes head.
Don't believe everything you see on YouTube dude.

Thanks for the advice, dudette.

But when a court document backs it up, I tend to believe it.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The OP is about Miami-Dade County. Not Broward County. I was responding to the scenario laid out in the OP.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The OP is about Miami-Dade County. Not Broward County. I was responding to the scenario laid out in the OP.

And btw ante is right.

The scenarion in the OP, it seems that with those 100 plus ballots that were second votes, the system worked.

AND we dont know who those people were; republicans or democrats (its irrelevant to me, all fraud, even if it benefits "my side" is terrible.

But the OP scenario does illustarte how people do try to committ fraud, or are mistakenly doing it, and how important election security is.

In addition, when looked at with whats going on in broward, it paints a very grim picture.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

We shall see

For now we know over 100 people tried to vote twice, ballot boxes were left laying around, were transferred by personal vehicles,

And worst of all, the woman in charge in Broward, who was in charge with scandals before, is refusing to answer questions and is setting on an unknown amount of ballots thrushes refuses to say how many there are

If this was republicans doing this the media would be going nuts

Yes, we shall see. Until then you should stop posting on the subject, throwing irresponsible innuendo all over the place.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

This fraud is definitely intentional. The same woman who was arrested and convicted of voter fraud in the form of destroying ballots in previous elections is now running the show in Broward county. She has still refused to state how many ballots are left uncounted, a violation of timely election reporting, and won't even hint at how many it might be. Why? Because she has to figure out how many fake ballots she must create to guarantee a democrat win before she says anything.

After previous convictions of election fraud why is this woman allowed anywhere near a polling place? Now democrat lawyers are descending like vultures on Broward county and its not to make sure every legal vote is counted properly - its to steal this election.

link

She wasn't convicted. If she was, she would have been removed. The crazy man who is initiating all of this, canova, lost to Wasserman by a margin of 58% to 5% and still wants it investigated. He is a nutter pure and simple. Even his own party threw him to the side.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

link

She wasn't convicted. If she was, she would have been removed. The crazy man who is initiating all of this, canova, lost to Wasserman by a margin of 58% to 5% and still wants it investigated. He is a nutter pure and simple. Even his own party threw him to the side.

She destroyed ballots after 12 months, that were part of one of the hundreds of lawsuits filed because someone didn't like the outcome of an election.

Apparently, the timeline to hold them was 22 months.

Not exactly earth shattering intentional criminal activity.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It seems time for the Feds to get involved.

How does this Snipes woman still have her job
after the previous crimes she was caught in?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
abc7amarillo.com... not for florida but 9 people got arrested for alleged voter fraud in texas

EDINBURG, TEXAS (KGBT) - Nine people have now been arrested in connection to participating in an illegal voting scheme in Edinburg, Texas. The arrests follow an ongoing investigation where political workers recruited people who agreed to fraudulently claim residential addresses so they could vote in specific city of Edinburg municipal races. The nine individuals, Guadalupe Sanchez Garza, Araceli Gutierrez, Brenda Rodriguez, Rosendo Rodriguez, Cynthia Tamez, Ruby Tamez, Belinda Rodriguez, Felisha Yolanda Rodriguez and Jerry Gonzalez, Jr., will be prosecuted by the Hidalgo County DA's Office. “Illegal voting, particularly an organized illegal voting scheme orchestrated by political operatives, is an affront to democracy and results in corruption at the highest level,” says Attorney General Paxton. “Each illegal vote silences the voice of a law-abiding registered voter. My office will continue to do everything in its power to uncover illegal voting schemes and bring to justice those who try to manipulate the outcome of elections in Texas.” According to jail records, a $1,000 bond has been set for Felisha Yolanda Rodriguez. A $10,000 bond has been set for Araceli Gutierrez, Brenda Rodriguez, Rosendo Rodriguez, Belinda Rodriguez and Jerry Gonzalez, Jr. The other suspects arrested have not had their bonds set as of Thursday afternoon. More arrests are expected in connection to this investigation.
so seems there were a few shenigans in a few states this cycle

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Business as usual in south Florida, literally everything is for sale down there, there is no such thing as integrity in that area of the state.

Mar-a-Lago Club is proof of your point.

If you were hoping to score points, that's a swing and miss John boy... there was a reason I didn't say democrats or republicans.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

My response was more an indictment of Florida elections in general, not a response specifically to you. Florida always has some kind of problem when democrats lose. What a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

The article in the link said she was convicted. Short of going through the Florida court reports myself, I accepted that as fact. He has a point. The margin is meaningless if massive fraud is discovered. It doesn't have to be 58% worth of fraud, just enough to suggest that all the Florida elections are showing questionable results.

Here in Illinois I have seen poll aides with huge garbage cans next to them full of ballots and bags stuffed so full they are round behind them. You aren't allowed to take pictures or video in Illinois so reaching for a camera is not a good idea. I have to wonder how many of those ballots deserved to be discarded and why.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

"Hey! We found 80,000 votes in the trunk of a Broward County Sheriff's car!"

Sounds like something that would happen in a Sh'ithole country, doesn't it?
edit on 11/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: loam

Is that a Delorean that showed up!?

Just goes to show you what lengths they will go.

They gotta go back from the future to steal this election.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join