It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud Allegedly Found In Deep Blue Florida County

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

However, there's no proof that the fraud was intentional. When Kansas tried to crack down on voter fraud most of the guilty parties they found were confused senior citizens.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

We shall see

For now we know over 100 people tried to vote twice, ballot boxes were left laying around, were transferred by personal vehicles,

And worst of all, the woman in charge in Broward, who was in charge with scandals before, is refusing to answer questions and is setting on an unknown amount of ballots thrushes refuses to say how many there are

If this was republicans doing this the media would be going nuts

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Not necessarily. I've heard about some shady stuff that was going on in Georgia but the all the media coverage I've seen has been focused on Florida.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Wanna bet this turns out to be more lies?
Cuz it sure sounds hokey to me.
Ballots are transported by personal vehicles?
You really believe that?
Come on dude. No they are not. They are transported by the state and there is always someone from each party to make sure that happens.
They are also locked and sealed for transport.

Transport of Ballot Boxes Securing Ballot Boxes During Transportation If one or more ballot boxes from the same voting station are to be transported directly to a counting centre, it is advisable to use just one vehicle. If possible, at least two representatives of political parties and candidates, representing different political parties could be in the same vehicle along with the election official present during the transportation. Observers should be allowed to accompany the ballot boxes.

aceproject.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Allegedly, lol. Another favorite word of rwnj’s. a reply to: Grambler

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Here in Ohio we transport in personal vehicles. A rep from both major parties must ride together. Fwiw I am an election official here. I didn’t care for our outcome in Ohio, but I feel certain our election tally was honest. a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well the woman endorsed by Bernie who filmed it says otherwise

I saw the video

I also saw the pictures of the box of ballots left at a school unattended

We shall see

I do know that this woman is Broward destroyed ballots in the past to help Debbie wasserman beat a further left progressive

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Everyone should read your post 3 times before posting.

The only unexplained irregularity is why Broward was not recording votes for Senator in some precincts..

The provisional ballot box found was empty per election officials.

Poll workers do use private cars to deliver sealed ballots to a central location.

Mail in votes came in larger numbers than could be counted on election day.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Get ready for Al Gore 2000 redux! If Democrats loose, they ain't cheatin' hard enough. This is a COUP against America...in slow motion.

Ballots just magically appear in close races and all are Democrat! Come on America, get your heads out of your a**es. We are loosing our country to outside sources.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

Ballots just magically appear in close races and all are Democrat!

Want to know why this sounds so atrocious to you? Because it is.
Its not true.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

who was in charge with scandals before,

and I'm not sure exactly what this sentence means.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Okay. Thank you. So still the ballots are not at risk at any point with your states method.
I appreciate your input.
I'm certain that no place is cavelier about the security of their ballots but these make good stories in the tabloid equivalent of internet news. And videos are so easy to create they mean nothing.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You saw pictures. I saw pictures of open ballot boxes from the 2016 primaries that turned out to be nothing of the kind.
You do not even know who this woman really is. She could be an actress.
All I know is that this story of yours sounds like a load to me.
And the web sites detailing the handling of ballots suggests that everything you believe happened couldn't have hapened.

SM2

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
workers gave a friend of mine two ballots in south florida...just saying. Yes shes a democrat. face it, the dems have the monopoly on election rigging.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Yes you are right, there couldnt be fraud because there are laws.

Only that Snipes, the woman in charge of the ballots in borward, had already been found fguilty of destroying ballots on the 2016 election

www.politico.com...

But that must all be a lie, because the laws exist, right?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I do know that this woman is Broward destroyed ballots in the past to help Debbie wasserman beat a further left progressive

This is a little detail everyone is ignoring that seems like a rather big deal. How is this woman still an election supervisor there?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

That actress you mean? How did you verify her identity? Get her voter ID card? Her license?
Perhaps you saw her picture in some broward county publications? Her name and photo on a list of election officials in a county website?
Your validation story isnt ringing any more true than the first story.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Who verified that ever happened?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Oh my.... oh my...shakes head.
Don't believe everything you see on YouTube dude.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

Who verified that ever happened?

A judge.

But, you haven't been told to believe it by your masters so I know you're incapable of accepting that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join