It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appeals court panel hears arguments challenging Mueller's authority

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here it comes folks !!

Somebody is challenging the whole Mueller investigation !!

Somebody who was connected to political operative Roger Stone says Mueller's "Authority" is dreck 😃

The claim is: Mueller's appointment from Day1 is UnConstitutional 😎

In light of AG Sessions "resignation", one of the judges said lawyers should argue the case as if it was being argued yesterday morning 😆

Bye-Bye Bobbie

Appeals court panel hears arguments challenging Mueller's authority

A federal appeals court Thursday heard a case brought by a former aide to Trump adviser Roger Stone seeking to undermine special counsel Robert Mueller’s authority to continue his probe .

Andrew Miller issued an appeal in front of the three-judge panel for the DC Appeals Court to argue that Mueller’s appointment by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein last year was unconstitutional, according to POLITICO.

Mueller’s authority was again thrust into the spotlight Wednesday after President Trump dismissed Attorney General Jeff Sessions and installed a loyalist who had criticized Mueller in the past as his temporary replacement.

"It's been a pleasure"

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How is Mueller going to break it to the low-infos that there is massive evidence of Russian collusion without having them all NPC bluescreen when proven it IS the democrats that collude(d) and illegally instigated spygate to cheat their way into the oval office?

Hows he gonna do dat?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It will be from exclusive reporting from journalists at:

"Yup that's how we'll do it"

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Perhaps that is why he waited to announce his is FINALLY writing
up that report, now that he can't do anything else but hand off
the impeachment to the crazed Waters Graveyard.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
38 million this investigation has cost as of last week.. When they could have spent $1.98 on paper to revel the real collusion was the democrats who were in power..IE HRC and her Klingon cabal.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

isnt dc court of appeals the one with mostly clinton and obama judges, trump added 3 recently so not sure how any of this works but could go interesting

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I've searched through some of your post history and I estimate there is about a 2% chance that this will come true.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

I've searched through some of your post history and I estimate there is about a 2% chance that this will come true.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Your Excel spreadsheet is mis-calculating 😆

Have you read the case yet ? 😴

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

This. Coming from you. Thanks for the side splitter! I needed a good laugh.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

How is Mueller going to break it to the low-infos that there is massive evidence of Russian collusion without having them all NPC bluescreen when proven it IS the democrats that collude(d) and illegally instigated spygate to cheat their way into the oval office?

Hows he gonna do dat?

When the exact opposite of that happens will you admit you’re the NPC?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Ah yes...sounds familiar. Greasing the wheels in order to grind the hoax investigation to a halt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here's the funny thing about this.

Kellyanne Conway's husband and Judge Napolitano have both argued that Whitakers appointment is unconstitutional because as a “principal officer” he must be confirmed by the Senate.

I have to believe Trump did this on purpose to draw a specific parallel to the Mueller investigation on the very same question.

If Mueller's appointment is constitutional, then so is Whitaker's, leaving him in charge of Rod Rosenstein and Mueller's investigation.

If not, then they're both out and Trump gets to appoint an AG anyways...and no Mueller investigation.

3D Chess.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

He does it again!

And what is up with Kellyanne's husband?
I am almost afraid to ask at this point.....

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Well I'm cool with the fact that they share different views.

But if I put my tinfoil hat on, one could argue that he specifically helped advance this argument specifically in a manner that helps Trump.

However it's far more likely that they have a Mary Matalin and James Carville type relationship.

It's fun to think about.
edit on 8-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Classic

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
But if I put my tinfoil hat on, one could argue that he specifically helped advance this argument specifically in a manner that helps Trump.

However it's far more likely that they have a Mary Matalin and James Carville type relationship.

Could be, at least they appear to be a real deal,
Caraville and Matalin, that is some strange stuff right there.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Here's the funny thing about this.

Kellyanne Conway's husband and Judge Napolitano have both argued that Whitakers appointment is unconstitutional because as a “principal officer” he must be confirmed by the Senate.

I have to believe Trump did this on purpose to draw a specific parallel to the Mueller investigation on the very same question.

If Mueller's appointment is constitutional, then so is Whitaker's, leaving him in charge of Rod Rosenstein and Mueller's investigation.

If not, then they're both out and Trump gets to appoint an AG anyways...and no Mueller investigation.

3D Chess.

There is a Supreme court ruling on that they are overlooking that allows him to appoint a AG without senate approval. Its in his power to do this.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
What are you talking about? If Trump is impeached, Mike Pence becomes POTUS, not a Democrat. Please go back to school and retake Government.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Lololol! I was thinking the same thing!

Why do you guys keep lapping up this dog *snip posters BS fake news stories? You know it's just making you dumber right? It's so prolific coming from just this one guy, I gotta wonder if there is cash involved?

This goes for Q too (which I am pretty sure the OP "believes").

You know this is how programing works right, they just throw lies at you until you are so swamped in lies that you can't see the truth. Now your brainwashed. Good job, eat this horse *snip up.

top topics

join