It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acting AG Could Appoint a Second Special Counsel to Investigate SpyGate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I do believe she's busted this time. Too much attention. The only way I don't see her in trouble is if she's honest. Like I said I think she's busted this time.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

From Facebook:
www.facebook.com...

My God it's theft in progress !!

🤡

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I do believe she's busted this time. Too much attention. The only way I don't see her in trouble is if she's honest. Like I said I think she's busted this time.

I hope so! This looks bad, those trucks moving ballots in,
now are they moving them out?

Crazy indeed.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

From Facebook:
www.facebook.com...

Thank you, this was very helpful.

Unprecedented.,.,,

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
oops wrong thread sorry.
edit on 9-11-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

President Donald Trump’s new acting attorney general, Matthew Whitaker, now has almost unlimited authority over the Russia investigation led by Robert Mueller.

Democrats have warned that Whitaker, a Trump loyalist and vocal critic of the probe, may fire Mueller, but he has many other ways to hamper, or even freeze, the investigation. Many of these steps may be largely invisible to the public and even lawmakers.

Here are some of the things Whitaker could do to hobble Mueller:

He could block indictments or subpoenas

Mueller didn’t take any major public actions in the weeks before Tuesday’s congressional elections, but he’s prepared to take significant steps in its aftermath, according to three U.S. officials familiar with the matter.
Those actions could involve seeking new indictments from a grand jury or a subpoena forcing Trump to sit for an interview. But now, Mueller will need to get Whitaker’s sign-off for those and other major steps -- which he could withhold.

Whitaker also could take more subtle approaches to slowing Mueller’s work. One possible tactic would be continually telling prosecutors that their requests require more work or evidence before moving to the next stage, said Jeffrey Cramer, a former federal prosecutor.
“There are certainly ways short of firing Mueller to influence the investigation,” Cramer said. “It’s much easier, must more subtle, to slow-walk things. That’s the concern.”

Mueller’s New Boss Has Broad Powers to Throttle Trump Probe

As regards Spygate I so hope AAG Whitaker indicts guilty parties, it would restore so much public trust in the DOJ. I think his appointment will also encourage Horowitz to be tougher in his wording and recommendations.

As we've stated here, the level of animosity is great and the push to remove him will continue to escalate. I'm putting AAG Whitaker specifically by name in my prayers lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Gut, that is a good thing to do, I will as well.

The more I read about this situation, the more I see
that Jeff has done something very good here, he
maybe sacrificing a lot that we can't see. I am
going to hold him up as well.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
They need a special prosecutor for Florida !!

😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join