It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broward County, Florida is at it again...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Democrats again. Sore losers and criminals this time, violently insane psychopaths next time.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I think everyone wants votes to be counted. We also are not FOOLS and want to make sure everything is above board.

As do I. It appears that Rubio and Scott do not. What if the positions were flipped? What would they say then. That they were being cheated. Of course Florida law dictates what happens rather than what anyone thinks. Both parties will have the ability to monitor the recount and assure that all votes are counted correctly. To jump on the cheating accusations at this point is far less than i would expect from anyone running for these offices.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

false flag probably..... whatever.

All this nonsense ends one way and it is not going to be peaceful. Stay frosty. Even if the communists got everything they want... trump gone etc. It doesnt matter. We are sitting on a powder keg and nothing is going to stop it. I guess if all of America just said... yup....no more america...kill all the conservatives...LOL....everyone hand in the guns......embace communism. That might stop it but I dont see that happening. Mass suicide is more probable. Peoples temple on a national scale.

No putting the toothpaste back in this tube

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I am not saying they are not, but my question is how do you know for sure these are all valid votes and everything is being done right?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I am not saying they are not, but my question is how do you know for sure these are all valid votes and everything is being done right?

This exact same thing happened in the 2000 election: Broward County kept magically "finding" more and more votes for Al Gore. Then the recounts started, which also kept finding more & more Gore votes. Finally the Supreme Court stepped in and put a stop to it, because it looked, sounded, tasted, smelled, and felt like blatant election fraud.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This article covers most questions from posters here and it looks like there was going to be a recount anyway because the law states if a race is won by less than .5% it has to be done. There is also a question about scans be uncalibrated because more people voted for the attorney general and agriculture than the Senate and that is really unusual.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

WTF? Marc Caputo shares more evidence of Broward County ballot shenanigans and it’s ‘suspicious as sh*t’ [pic]

twitchy.com...< br />
very sketchy

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Its Broward county... home of Florida man.

Corrupt as the night is long in the artic circle.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It is FLORI-DUH for crying out loud.. It is corrupt here like nobody's business, especially mine.

Rick Scott spent $75M for a job that pays $237k/yr. Now it has been shown that He padded His personal finances of 'up to $700M.. and did a $550M deal in 1 deal.

The State also approved Cannabis in 2016 but the "Ins" didn't think it would pass so they're putting every roadblock in the way UNTIL they can get THEIR hands in it.

It is SICK.

They even $ell "Hazardous Waste" (red sludge) from Ft. Myers to Citrus County.

When We moved here in 2004, the Jail was run by the County and folks in the "Police Briefs" would get a Citation and released. In 2008 the Jail became "Private" now EVERYONE goes to Jail, regardless if they 'could' be released on a Citation.
The next County over? A sitting Judge, owns a piece of the Jail..

Again it is FLORI-DUH, par for the course...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That's the thing, the Supreme Court ruled that Florida needed to stop their recount Shenanigans by December 12th. They were divided 5/4 with Judges Ginsberg, Breyers, Stevens and Souter, voting to allow the recount to continue beyond that date. Judge Ginsberg is not a heavy person, there must have been furniture involved for her to break three ribs?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Sounds like it's south of peachy down there.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
dude what the hell is going on in broward county? Huge school mass shooting, issues with the police force, crazy ass politicians etc etc etc.......

It's a southern outpost of deep state operations for one. Remember how fast they had Israel prepped and ready to go on the town hall? Wasserman-Schulz and her federal organized crime "family." Rampant corruption. A lot of crazy there in general. Definitely something off about that whole county.
edit on 8-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Someone has obtained video of ballots being moved onto private trucks.

twitter.com...

Can that really be happening?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Without any evidence to the contrary, i would assume the votes are valid.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I posted that vid on first page

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
www.sun-sentinel.com... older article from may of this year on broward countys last set of shenigans they got ruled infavor last time

federal judge Friday cleared Broward Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes in a lawsuit that accused her office of facilitating voter fraud. U.S. District Judge Beth Bloom concluded that Snipes had a program in place “that makes a reasonable effort to remove the names of ineligible voters from the official lists of eligible voters by reason of death or change of address.” Bloom said the American Civil Rights Union, which filed suit against Snipes because of the potential for voter fraud, had not proven that the Broward elections office violated the National Voting Rights Act. The ACRU and other conservative organizations have accused more than 140 elections offices nationwide of not doing a good enough job purging their rolls, with many having more registered voters than eligible voting-age residents. The groups want the elections offices to be more aggressive in removing ineligible voters, including non-citizens and people who move, die, become felons or become mentally incapacitated. The effort has come under criticism from voter rights groups that fear an overly aggressive removal process could lead to voter suppression by snaring eligible voters, too. The Broward case could provide a precedent for other challenges.
hrrrrm

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: burntheships

I posted that vid on first page

Sorry, missed it.

So is this real?

Homeland Security should be investigating!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

I think everyone wants votes to be counted. We also are not FOOLS and want to make sure everything is above board.

As do I. It appears that Rubio and Scott do not. What if the positions were flipped? What would they say then. That they were being cheated. Of course Florida law dictates what happens rather than what anyone thinks. Both parties will have the ability to monitor the recount and assure that all votes are counted correctly. To jump on the cheating accusations at this point is far less than i would expect from anyone running for these offices.

We can safely assume that if we find out these are fake votes you will condemn the attempt.

/s

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

This exact same thing happened in the 2000 election: Broward County kept magically "finding" more and more votes for Al Gore. Then the recounts started, which also kept finding more & more Gore votes. Finally the Supreme Court stepped in and put a stop to it, because it looked, sounded, tasted, smelled, and felt like blatant election fraud.

I was going to post this as well but you beat me to it.

Isn't it odd that "missing" votes found later always heavily favor Democrats in a tight election?

Probably just a coincidence that it happens every time that way...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join