It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some politician said something about another politician, lol you Americans are nuts.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Majic

Except for the Blues, which you stole outright

You stole our Colonies, or language, our sports and even the colours of our flag.

So who owes who ?

You owe the Irish for a 1000 years of theft, rape, murder and barbarism.

Pay up.

Only after you pay The Native American Indians for what you owe them.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Blarneystoner

Geographically, your entire nation could fit within the borders of the state I live in, Texas

That's what makes Britain so unique. For such a small country we have given so much to the world.

That includes giving birth to what became The U.S.

Yep. You guys made rape, murder and theft a high art form.

And for such contributions 70%of the world is rejoicing as they see London becoming majority non-English. Muhammed is the #1 baby name and British girls getting gang raped by foreigners, just like you guys used to do to foreigners(except they weren't foreigners as it was their country you Kneelers were pillaging).

to the demise, destruction and disappearance of the British people and empire.

You hate The English so much?

Stop using our language then. Unless you are so thick to learn another,

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Got a bit of a titter out of me reading this thread.

Some seriously angry Americans....as hard as some of them try they just don't seem to get it.

Not sure if I've posted this before;

As I've stated before, there'll always be a place back in the family fold when the prodigal son decides to return home.

In the meantime keep up the good work in providing a seemingly never ending source of entertainment for the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You stole our Colonies, or language, our sports and even the colours of our flag.

So who owes who ?

Pay up.

I do? Nope. Not one cent.

I'm as native to this land as any Native. Add in that I'm 1/4 Sioux and that pretty much nullifies your gotcha! comment.

Also, it was the EUROPEANS responsible for that wasn't it? Yep it sure was.

Oh and the Church scumbags and their pedophile priests too.

The White side of my family didn't come over till the 1930's and as such dont owe a penny or an apology to anyone.

Thanks for playing champ.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

So who owes who ?

Pay up.

I'm as native to this land as any Native. Add in that I'm 1/4 Sioux and that pretty much nullifies your gotcha! comment.

The White side of my family didn't come over till the 1930's and as such dont owe a penny or an apology to anyone.

Typical stereo type.

Ever time you tell someone they owe the Native American Indians , they tell you they have Native American blood themselves.

Who do you think your fooling ?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Geographically, your entire nation could fit within the borders of the state I live in, Texas

That's what makes Britain so unique. For such a small country we have given so much to the world.

And for such contributions 70%of the world is rejoicing as they see London becoming majority non-English. Muhammed is the #1 baby name and British girls getting gang raped by foreigners, just like you guys used to do to foreigners(except they weren't foreigners as it was their country you Kneelers were pillaging).

Oh I thought that was the point of this thread? It's all good to insult, bash and mock Americans but its butthurt time when some reality gets thrown in your face?

Hypocritical Kneelers smdh.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Oh I thought that was the point of this thread? It's all good to insult, bash and mock Americans but its butthurt time when some reality gets thrown in your face?

Hypocritical Kneelers smdh.

Take a look in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Lol, it has been a funny thread hasn't it, sooo many butt hurt Americans because I mocked their endless petty threads on ATS saying 'he said, she said' it is hilarious and fantastic entertainment, I'm glad I posted it now.
Do ya reckon they get as rabid angry in real life as they do online? I'd have my arse shot for sure haha.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So who owes who ?

Pay up.

Typical stereo type.

Ever time you tell someone they owe the Native American Indians , they tell you they have Native American blood themselves.

Who do you think your fooling ?

You think I care what an inbred Kneeler like you thinks? I can trace my lineage on the Native side back to when Sitting Bull crossed the medicine line into Canada (Saskatchewan)after thrashing Custer at Little Bighorn.

Unlike you Kneelers we actually have plenty of indigenous people living here in Alberta. Family members have married natives, one of my best friends is native etc etc.

I'm not an American. In America seeing a native is almost like spotting a unicorn. Here in Alberta Canada and in particular where I live there is lots of contact.

I'm not fooling anyone because I'm not trying to fool anyone. You fool.

And I can trace the black side of my family all the way back to Louisiana and the French diaspora from Canada to there and the resultant mixing of the populations. The lady that became my Great Great Grandma moved from there to Chicago to be involved in the Blues scene where she met my GG Grandpa. From there into Ontario then out west to build a life.

You Kneelers are so funny with your boring homogeneous whiteness. And horrible teeth.

You people should really do something about that. There's an invention called "braces" that you Kneelers should look into.

Seriously. As a nation look into it as I almost burst out laughing everytime I talk to a Kneeler (lots of them fleeing your dreary craphole for Canada lately. Again.) and can't look away from their messed up grill. Bunch of snaggly toothed Benders lol.

And just to kneecap your (or another offended Kneeler) next quip or gotcha! post I'm a longstanding member of an anti-Monarchist organization that has been working to remove Canada from the clutches of the Pedophile loving Royal family.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Kneeling.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Ah you have explained it all.

A French Canadian who is pissed of that Queen Elizabeth II is your Head Of State.

Should i have expected anything else?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

They do seem to be overly sensitive....no wonder that's where Generation Snowflake that is infecting the world originated!

I've met a few Americans and by and large they were ok sort of people....good and bad everywhere.

But they do provide tremendous entertainment for the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

LMFAO!!! Canadian sucking up to his harder US neighbours because I posted a thread mocking their politics on ATS!!
Funny as #

...a nation with a foreign queen as their head of state, even more funny as #! He/she should start behaving like a good colonial subject or the Crown will do them over!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Even better entertainment when it is Canadians sticking up for the US!
Foreign queen as head of state yet sucking up to their harder neighbours, comedy gold!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

He's a surrender monkey, what can you expect?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Haha yes, it's okay though, the Crown's Governor General will be sending a black SUV around to him anytime soon.
That'll teach him to bitch about the Motherland lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I like you

I'm Logical/Practical

The idea/belief that one side does something dastardly/deceptive and the other is the Pinnacle of Virtue is so bizarre.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Haha cheers

It's crazy isn't it, I pull my policies from left and right depending on the issue. It's like you have to be one or the other in the US, and rabid for the cause.
I know I've mocked in this thread but in jest and good humour to discuss a real issue, that of the intense left/right thing going on...from this side of the pond it seems nuts...like the bag of peanuts I'm eating tonight, I nearly bought pecans and wish I had now.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Well we all have our problems.

I can post a funny video of my dog without fear of being arrested unlike the great system you brits have.

To each their own I guess!

If you find Nazi salutes funny then yes, but that comedy died abour 30 years ago with Dads Army/ Fawlty Towers, maybe its just not current anymore and times have changed, who knew, but as you live in the US feel free to post that type of video in the honor of freedom and free speech

And I dont agree with the OP as such, I find ALL politicians stupid, on any side of the pond and party divide

Just shows we all got opinions, right/wrong just dont harm others and we get on just fine

Oh and to show balance, take that Britan

edit on 11-11-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: link

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
The House of Commons is hilarious!

I love watching PM's question time on a wednesday, they speak nothing of substance but the arguing and passion is funny as #.
This OP was about the US politics which dominate ATS over the tiniest thing someone has said, not the differences between governmental styles of debate.
I'm bang on with that, the US members seem a bit obsessed and rabid about it compared to any other nationalities on ATS.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Annee
Haha cheers

It's crazy isn't it, I pull my policies from left and right depending on the issue. It's like you have to be one or the other in the US, and rabid for the cause.
I know I've mocked in this thread but in jest and good humour to discuss a real issue, that of the intense left/right thing going on...from this side of the pond it seems nuts...like the bag of peanuts I'm eating tonight, I nearly bought pecans and wish I had now.

I don't think you have the religious problem we do (at least not to the extent).

DOMINIONISM: Dominion theology (also known as dominionism) is a group of Christian political ideologies that seek to institute a nation governed by Christians based on their personal understandings of biblical law. (The Christian Taliban).

It won't happen, but they are a real force that mucks up our government.

And YES! You will see ATS posters go at it on here.

Same/same: left/right. -- Extreme Christians vs Separation of Church and State.

edit on 11-11-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join