It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some politician said something about another politician, lol you Americans are nuts.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: alldaylong

a reply to: Blarneystoner

Geographically, your entire nation could fit within the borders of the state I live in, Texas

That's what makes Britain so unique. For such a small country we have given so much to the world.

That includes giving birth to what became The U.S.

Hmmm.... so you're claiming the UK gave birth to the US? Nah mate... you're thinking about Australia.

Never mind all that clap trap. Just answer the question i asked.

Here it is again. How do you think The U.S. would have come into existence without the British colonies?

And what makes you think Britain didn't give birth to The U.S. ?

This should be interesting.

What makes you think it did? I can play all day...

Where do you think The U.S. would have come from without The British Colonies?

You do know what those 13 stripes on your flag represent don't you ?

Ahhh... I see. You think the US is still 13 colonies... I got news for ya bud. Things have changed a bit. Sounds like both you wankers have a bit of Nation envy. It's ok boys... it's not the size that matters.

Never mind all that clap trap. Just answer the question i asked.

Here it is again. How do you think The U.S. would have come into existence without The British colonies?
edit on 9-11-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Geographically, your entire nation could fit within the borders of the state I live in, Texas

That's what makes Britain so unique. For such a small country we have given so much to the world.

Hmmm.... so you're claiming the UK gave birth to the US? Nah mate... you're thinking about Australia.

Ahhh... I see. You think the US is still 13 colonies... I got news for ya bud. Things have changed a bit. Sounds like both you wankers have a bit of Nation envy. It's ok boys... it's not the size that matters.
Lmao, calling us wankers now haha, love it! This is the mudpit though, but you need to chill out.
...and behave your colonial ass because the Crown will punish you lol.
@BlarneyStoner, are you some 7th generation US citizen who still clings on to Irish ancestry lmfao?!
edit on 9-11-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Lmao, calling us wankers now haha, love it! This is the mudpit though, but you need to chill out.
@BlarneyStoner, are you some 7th generation US citizen who still clings on to Irish ancestry lmfao?!

Nah... don't be dense. The name is slang for someone who talks a lot when they're stoned. My gene pool is a little bit better bigger than the kiddie pool you Brits have to draw from.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Nah... don't be dense. The name is slang for someone who talks a lot when they're stoned. My gene pool is a little bit better bigger than the kiddie pool you Brits have to draw from.

Here is a joke you should enjoy.

I had to go see my doctor today because I’m having an unusual problem. I say to him, “I’ve got a problem, every time I finish masturbating I sing the American national anthem”.

The doctor said, “Don’t worry, a lot of wankers sing that”

Are you ready to answer the question that i have asked you twice?

I know it's hard for you to admit, that without Britain there would be no U.S. Never mind just chill. History can't be changed.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I had to go see my doctor today because I’m having an unusual problem. I say to him, “I’ve got a problem, every time I finish masturbating I sing the American national anthem”.

I know it's hard for you to admit, that without Britain there would be no U.S. Never mind just chill. History can't be changed.

Oh did you want a serious reply to your question? Because I thought this entire thread was a joke.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Oh did you want a serious reply to your question? Because I thought this entire thread was a joke.

Well it was you who said The U.S. came into existence without Britain so i have asked you why you think that.

You still havn't answered.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

RE: "Some politician said something about another politician, lol you Americans are nuts."

Lemme fix that for you:

Some Professional Liar said something about another Professional Liar, lol you Americans are nuts.

edit on 9-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Well it was you who said The U.S. came into existence without Britain so i have asked you why you think that.

Nope never said that...

You seem to be fixated on that. I can't help but wonder why. The only thing I can come up with is that you have some misguided notion of national pride based upon the fact that over 200 years ago a group of colonists took on the British army and kick their asses all the way back across the pond.

Yeah... I don't think that's really something to be proud of. Maybe you're just sad because your great-great-great grandparents missed the boat.

Now I kind of feel sorry for you guys.

My weekend has just begun so I'm going to say goodbye to you glorious bastards....

And God Save the Queen

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yep, nuts, like the bag of walnuts I'm eating right now haha!
Your politics are funny as #, it's about personalities never actual issues, Johnny Jones can't be Attorney General, Emma Jane can't be White House Press Secretary because blah. It is funny as #, and your divisive style will be your downfall.
Short thread I know, but Brits don't bitch like you guys do, thank #.
Whining about every political appointment lmao, just reading the threads here is hilarious.

Okay, it's time for the truth to come out. What's really been going on for nearly 250 years is all just a ploy to entertain the Brits. You see, we Americans are all sworn to act like fools so the BBC and the UK population have something to talk about.

It's difficult to be sure but we are dedicated to the cause. I see it continues to work. You're posting all the time about how Americans act which suggests you're bored with your own life and have little to do but watch us misbehave.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Nope never said that...

You seem to be fixated on that. I can't help but wonder why. The only thing I can come up with is that you have some misguided notion of national pride based upon the fact that over 200 years ago a group of colonists took on the British army and kick their asses all the way back across the pond.

Yeah... I don't think that's really something to be proud of. Maybe you're just sad because your great-great-great grandparents missed the boat.

Now I kind of feel sorry for you guys.

My weekend has just begun so I'm going to say goodbye to you glorious bastards....

And God Save the Queen

Nope never said that.

You did actually. However if you want to avoid it then i can understand why.

Nothing worse than having to admit you owe your very existence to another country.

a group of colonists took on the British army and kick their asses all the way back across the pond

You need to brush up on your history.

The French army and navy, along with the Dutch and Spanish had to come to your aid to fight us Brits.

Pity the British Military where spending to much time in India at the time fighting to keep what we called " The Jewel In The Crown"

Otherwise it could have been a completely different story.

Hey Ho

edit on 9-11-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Lol I'm here for entertainment and this thread has entertained me like #, I've actually laughed out loud, especially other Brits reminding the colonists that they wouldn't exist without the UK lol

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I'm off to bed now and may or may not reply on my phone, thanks for the interesting replies so far, hope to read a few more from angry Americans tomorrow, or even crazy defensive Canadians.

EDIT
Canadians sucking up to their harder neighbours lol
...foreign queen lmfao, Canada is just a colony.

why so angry? Brits, Canadians and Americans are brothers and sisters. We're more alike than we are different. Our roots are the same.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

I'm off to bed now and may or may not reply on my phone, thanks for the interesting replies so far, hope to read a few more from angry Americans tomorrow, or even crazy defensive Canadians.

EDIT
Canadians sucking up to their harder neighbours lol
...foreign queen lmfao, Canada is just a colony.

why so angry? Brits, Canadians and Americans are brothers and sisters. We're more alike than we are different. Our roots are the same.

Yep, roots they go all the way back to the motherland... Great Britain...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I haven't been angry at all in this thread, I've taken the piss and had a laugh.
Quote one post where you think I've been angry, you can't lol.
...you are still products and subjects of the motherland Britain though

You may have a president and not a foreign queen like Canada, but only because the motherland lets you believe you are free lol, land of the free my fat hairy arse lol.
edit on 9-11-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ain't no Brit taking my piss.

I'll keep my piss to myself, thank you very much.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I haven't been angry at all in this thread, I've taken the piss and had a laugh.
Quote one post where you think I've been angry, you can't lol.
...you are still products and subjects of the motherland Britain though

You may have a president and not a foreign queen like Canada, but only because the motherland lets you believe you are free lol, land of the free my fat hairy arse lol.

if it makes you feel good about yourself, yes, we're all subjects of the crown. Meanwhile, the rest of us will get on in the real world.

Keep calm and all that.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker
Baked beans in tomato sauce totally make an English breakfast with fried eggs, bacon, sausages, mushrooms, hash browns, Black pudding etc.
Get with the program.

Lol @ a citizen from a country with the hands down worst cuisine in the world telling people to get with the program.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Brits have better music.

Yah no. Not hardly.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Yep. You guys made rape, murder and theft a high art form.

And for such contributions 70%of the world is rejoicing as they see London becoming majority non-English. Muhammed is the #1 baby name and British girls getting gang raped by foreigners, just like you guys used to do to foreigners(except they weren't foreigners as it was their country you Kneelers were pillaging).

to the demise, destruction and disappearance of the British people and empire.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Majic

Except for the Blues, which you stole outright

You stole our Colonies, or language, our sports and even the colours of our flag.

So who owes who ?

You owe the Irish for a 1000 years of theft, rape, murder and barbarism.

Pay up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join