It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some politician said something about another politician, lol you Americans are nuts.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Star for making me laugh

...Republicans seem the most dangerous though, they'd shoot my ass half of them on ATS I reckon. Dem's just find a cry cupboard to wail in so aren't as scary lol.

The amount of US political threads is nuts though, the minutiae it goes to is hilarious, a million different threads on 'he said this, she said this' it's like reading stuff teens post on social media.

We have one Brexit thread going on and a member has diligently been posting updates from what he sees in the media since before the referendum.
If it was the US every comment in that thread would be a new thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
Oh Cornish, hash browns? That's a god damn American invention. And if your going to keep taunting them with "resistance is useless" you've got to up load the scene from Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy. That's the scene from the UK television series not the silly Yank remake. They didn't include that scene.
One must understand the Yanks cannot get sarcasm or humour. You HAVE to put sarc or hum after your posts.
Else they get quite upset and spit their pancakes out. Now who in gods name eats pancakes for breakfast.

edit on 9-11-2018 by crayzeed because: Added sentence.
Oh, oh, I forgot to add, that's sarcasm that is.
edit on 9-11-2018 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Pmsl!!! I'll look for that episode of HHGTTG

Pancakes for breakfast is definitely weird though, maybe that's why they whine about 'He said she said' in their millions of political threads? They need a full English breakfast from the motherland.
...or a toke on a spliff to chill out lol.
EDIT
Here you go...

...we'll reclaim them one day, Canada is our buffer zone from craziness, the US know they miss the motherland inside really haha.
edit on 9-11-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Let's recap.

OP isn't butthurt, makes an(other) Anti-USA thread

Yeah sounds legit.

edit on 9-11-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Brits have better music.

Only because they stole it from American Country and Blues musicians. The fact that they did a lot of it better is just because they're so damn uppity about everything.

That they also take such delight in mangling the English language only reinforces my point.

Also...

#AmericaInventedEverything

And...

#SanityIsForTheWeak

And, of course, because it's the law...

#GodBlessAmerica

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Yep, nuts, like the bag of walnuts I'm eating right now haha!
Your politics are funny as #, it's about personalities never actual issues, Johnny Jones can't be Attorney General, Emma Jane can't be White House Press Secretary because blah. It is funny as #, and your divisive style will be your downfall.
Short thread I know, but Brits don't bitch like you guys do, thank #.
Whining about every political appointment lmao, just reading the threads here is hilarious.

You probably have no idea how big and diverse the US is. Geographically, your entire nation could fit within the borders of the state I live in, Texas. And apparently you think ATS is somehow representative of the entire US population.

Yep... our politics are funny and strange.... God Save the Queen

Cheers mate...

edit on 9-11-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

Only because they stole it from American Country and Blues musicians.

Blues music has it's roots in Africa. Country music has it's roots in British & Irish Folk Music.

So what's your point ?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Geographically, your entire nation could fit within the borders of the state I live in, Texas

That's what makes Britain so unique. For such a small country we have given so much to the world.

That includes giving birth to what became The U.S.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Let's recap.

OP isn't butthurt, makes an(other) Anti-USA thread

Yeah sounds legit.

I din't mention the US in my new OP, I just celebrated my own country, butt hurt and paranoid much lol?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

It's in the thread title, professor!

edit on 9-11-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Blues music has it's roots in Africa. Country music has it's roots in British & Irish Folk Music.

So what's your point ?

That you stole it back, of course. Except for the Blues, which you stole outright.

And there was definitely value added to Country Music, for which you have not paid taxes. So time to pay up.

As an American, I'll be happy to accept payment on behalf of my beloved country, and then promptly redistribute it in a fair and impartial manner. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a big, fat bill to send off to Jimmy Page...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

Except for the Blues, which you stole outright

You stole our Colonies, or language, our sports and even the colours of our flag.

So who owes who ?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Geographically, your entire nation could fit within the borders of the state I live in, Texas

That's what makes Britain so unique. For such a small country we have given so much to the world.

Hmmm.... so you're claiming the UK gave birth to the US? Nah mate... you're thinking about Australia.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

Hmmm.... so you're claiming the UK gave birth to the US? Nah mate... you're thinking about Australia.

And what makes you think Britain didn't give birth to The U.S. ?

This should be interesting.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha
I meant my new thread, not this one, you already whined about that so I assumed you meant my one about universal healthcare.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

What makes you think it did? I can play all day...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
'BlarneyStoner' probably a 7th generation 'irish' American lmfao!
They are the worst, like they think they are even Irish haha.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Where do you think The U.S. would have come from without The British Colonies?

You do know what those 13 stripes on your flag represent don't you ?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Where do you think The U.S. would have come from without The British Colonies?

You do know what those 13 stripes on your flag represent don't you ?

Ahhh... I see. You think the US is still 13 colonies... I got news for ya bud. Things have changed a bit. Sounds like both you wankers have a bit of Nation envy. It's ok boys... it's not the size that matters.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You stole our Colonies, or language, our sports and even the colours of our flag.

So who owes who ?

Your colonies? I don't think so.

Sports? Just because you guys call Soccer "Football" doesn't make it Football. Rugby's just a loosely supervised riot, and don't even get me started on Cricket.

Now Shinty, on the other hand, that's a different story. I have to give credit for Shinty's astonishing, runaway popularity in the U.S., but only to the Scots. Well, and Golf, too, I suppose -- though we're better at it. Just ask our President.

As for the colors (or "colours" in pidgin English) of the American flag, we invented those ourselves. Brits were using funky colors like "Argent", "Gules" and "Azure" for their flags, and we weren't having any of that.

And besides, everyone knows you stole your flag from Saint George and Saint Andrew, and I'll bet you owe them even more money for that than you do to our poor, victimized musicians.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join