It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders tweets doctored video in support of pulling Acosta's credentials

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Boadicea

However, I'd like to think the WH would have much better sources too. Infowars? SMH.

The White House uses whatever sources paint their actions in a positive light. The truth doesn’t mean anything to these people.

You are insane. Look at the side by side comparison video. I triple dare you to tell me it is not 95 percent identical.

Simple common sense says Watson is telling the truth, the video was simply zoomed in and uploaded three different times which causes compression and slightly modified the video.

If someone wanted to actually doctor it they could do a hell of a lot better job than this.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
As far as I’m concerned, Jim Acosta can stand in front of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and ask the guys from FOX what’s going on. He is a complete ass hole.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie
it's boggles my mind you all are ok with the white house releasing a doctored video..

i wonder what his legal rights are regarding this.

Did you watch the Watson video?

If you mean doctored as in zoomed in on and compressed, fine it was doctored.

Yes any normal person is fine with them using that video.

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sorry but if you consider this to be on the same level as actual assault you are the liar, either that or delusional.

I wonder how you would have felt if Trump walked in on your daughter or wife while they were half naked or fully naked? Im sure you would have been screaming "make this man president!" Right?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

I am sorry but the way CNN reporter was behaving was completely unprofessional.

The President of the United States is unprofessional. Is that not what you love about him? So now we have to somehow hold citizen reporters to a higher standard than the President Of the United States? If that is how you feel go ahead and say it... trump acts like an ass and you guys applaud him, but heaven forbid anybody else do the same... Right....

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

It's quite sad when you really think about it. The mental gymnastics and reach required to go from "innocent arm gesture" to "aggressive karate-chop" after watching 2 videos that are virtually identical, is truly mind-boggling.

edit on 8-11-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: knoxie
it's boggles my mind you all are ok with the white house releasing a doctored video..

i wonder what his legal rights are regarding this.

Did you watch the Watson video?

If you mean doctored as in zoomed in on and compressed, fine it was doctored.

Yes any normal person is fine with them using that video.

They won't watch it. They received their talking points, as Paul points out in the first couple minutes, and are sticking to them.
But just in case here it is again.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So he never touched her?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Any one of you that defend the WH or Sara Sanders are the biggest hypocrites That we have known you to have been.

You love/worship trump because he goes against the grain, does not cowtow to people.... but boy when somebody questions him they are pathetic and not worthy...

You hold a reporter to a higher standard than you do the president of the United States.... Think about that. And probably defend the video Sanders got from infowars lol...

You say that is not how reporters are supposed to act.... we say that is not how a president is supposed to act. For the Pres, you say that is why we love him... but by golly the reporters are supposed to kiss his ass.

Look at yourselves and your silly posts.... lock her up but innocent until proven guilty on Kav...

Talking bad about somebody that has been posting anti trump threads all while cheering on the multiple daily/ anti dem/hillary threads a certain member posts... How did his red tsunami work out for ya??? a drip lol...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I don't think it's doctored and dude did push her arm when she tried to do her job.

I'm glad they ousted him. He is one of THE most annoying news people out there.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Maybe they should have slowed it down, and played some Barry White music behind it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

The original and the 'doctored' video have been played side by side and the timing is near identical. Maybe you should try it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
Maybe they should have slowed it down, and played some Barry White music behind it.

Eeewwww....bad mental picture.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

It's quite sad when you really think about it. The mental gymnastics and reach required to go from "innocent arm gesture" to "aggressive karate-chop" after watching 2 videos that are virtually identical, is truly mind-boggling.

Not really. It's actually how the human mind works.

It's why witness testimony is so unreliable. People are completely able to see different things based on their bias and other factors.

What we have going on is some people that understand human perception and who are actively working to influence the masses. It is not a coincidence the tweet that started this doctoring nonsense came from CNN.

They are using their expertise to deflect from their reporters behavior, attack infowars (which has been demonized and is perfect for deflection to their viewers) and at the same time reinforce to their audience of Trump haters another supposed proof of the evilness of the Trump administration.

Quite frankly, it is impressive in an evil kind of way.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

What's even more silly is believing this "doctored" video (which by the way, is, and I repeat: virtually identical at full speed) has any effect whatsoever. But look no further than practically every mainstream media to tell you how evil the WH is for using this.

God, my brain hurts for even having to explain this.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So is this Fake News, or Fake Fake News?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
So is this Fake News, or Fake Fake News?

Why does it always have to be News? Why can't it be Olds?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: AboveBoard

Technically it was not

Oh

Who else has been suspended?

Prediction: attacks on the Press and individual journalists will increase in the very near future.

We can revisit this then. If I’m wrong I will admit it. Will you admit to being wrong that there’s “nothing to see here” when that becomes apparent?

Sure
I have no issue with that.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Simple common sense says Watson is telling the truth, the video was simply zoomed in and uploaded three different times which causes compression and slightly modified the video.

Common sense tells me not to believe anything Paul Joseph Watson says, given his past antics.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Why does it always have to be News? Why can't it be Olds?

There's a difference?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join