It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders tweets doctored video in support of pulling Acosta's credentials

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The White House uses whatever sources paint their actions in a positive light. The truth doesn’t mean anything to these people.

I'd like to give Sarah and the Prez a chance to state their case, so I can at least directly address their own weasel words and poor excuses, but yeah... There's no good reason for the Prez and his WH to be using Infowars as a source.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Saying this was an assault is as assinine as saying the first amendment was infringed. Neither is true.
edit on 8-11-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
And this is why nothing will change. Dems do it, "oh we didnt do anything", Reps do it, "oh we didnt do anything" and it goes on and on and on. Name calling like school children back and forth. Nothings gonna change. Not when everyone has to be entitled and right all the time. Enjoy what you all have created. You cheered this crap on. JERRY JERRY JERRY!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well... the fact that you are lambasting Acosta for slightly pushing a woman's arm away while at the same time supporting Trump 100% despite the fact he barged in on naked women without their consent speaks volumes.

One is worse than the other, you seem to have your morals out of whack.

So you just lied about what I posted?
I never posted it was ok for ANYONE to walk in on pagent contestants.
I posted it is not ok imo for a man to put hands on a woman.
You made up the rest.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Acosta was also doing his job. It seems that practicing journalism, these days, has become an act of "civil disobedience".

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yet here you are giving Trump a pass but not Acosta. You can't say anything about someone still supporting our liking Acosta after this, you support Trump despite him doing something far worse.

You honestly have no room to be in this thread saying what you're saying because it just makes you look like a huge hypocrite considering Trump's past.
edit on 11/8/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I am definitely not ok. That looks like assault at both speeds. Are you saying you are ok with what happened?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I never knew his job entailed putting his hands on women.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I see you are a flag bearer for the new 'we support toxic masculinity when convenient' movement rising from within the festering nest called neo-liberalism.

Wrap your head around this, you embody it.....

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1060657871912878083

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You're making a mockery of actual assault victims if you consider this to be assault.

link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Who cares about Trump?

Why has shooter not discussed the actions of the instigator...the intern?

Let's call what shooter is doing by what it actually is...victim blaming.

Maybe Acosta should have dressed better or something.

link   
This is all fake news because 1) Sarah Sanders is NOT A DOCTOR and B) Acostass is not a journalist.

#TruthBomb

link   
Acosta is not only as ass hat, but also a woman beater.
No room for his kind of abuse behaviour.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You're making a mockery of actual assault victims if you consider this to be assault.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Acosta is not only as ass hat, but also a woman beater.
No room for his kind of abuse behaviour.

Says the guy that has a past of assaulting woman!

See, easy to spew BS, isn't it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Seriously, this "doctored" narrative to try to make it seem worse than it really is, is so stupidly pathetic. The videos are virtually identical at full speed. The difference is so negligible, that to even have this discussion should be an insult to all of us. No, Acosta did not assault this woman. No, the video was not doctored to make his arm-brush look like a damn karate-chop.

Jesus Christ, this is so dumb, and we should all feel dumber for having participated.

Apparently it worked. The brainwashed NPC lefties have grasped onto this nearly identical footage being ‘doctored’ and somehow used it to justify The trump admin is evil.

It is a distraction to allow cognitive dissonance to kick in for their drones.

Yes it is incredibly stupid for non suffering tds people, but this story wasn’t for us, it was for them.

edit on 8-11-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
it's boggles my mind you all are ok with the white house releasing a doctored video..

i wonder what his legal rights are regarding this.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sorry, stop your lies. It's an assault. I think the appropriate punishment is losing his credentials. If he was a Conservative they would be calling for his head, his job, and his liberty.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

He has the right to remain silent .. since he actually broke the law and could be charged.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Fake news.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join