It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders tweets doctored video in support of pulling Acosta's credentials

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is Paul Joseph Watson himself debunking this whole "doctored" sh!t show.

edit on 11 8 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: BlackJackal

Ultimate deflection by the deranged Leftists to condone asshole Acosta’s asshole behavior.
You don’t need a doctored video to see he is an asshole.
It’s plain as day.

You have a flair for dramatics, were you in theater?

Wanna let us know how you really feel? It's almost like you think Acosta is something...

So, you are ok with a White House official distributing fake news? That's... *snip that's something. I think we are at an impasse. You don't live in reality and you don't want to.

link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Thank you for posting this. It's much better than the side-by-side view I found at Daily Mail. And the narrator explains it very well.

The one posted by Sarah Sanders certainly seems to show it missing three frames. And as the narrator noted, its definitely a poorer quality video than the AP video.

Could it be an honest mistake/accident made while copying the video? I don't know enough about this stuff to even guess!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Grambler

I do not think it is assault or battery.
I think it is poor manors.
I do not think it is ok to put hands on a lady period.

I put my hands all over my lady. She loves it. I use tongue a whole lot too. She even likes to be choked sometimes.

Thanks for sharing.
Seems this event was not consensual, I would hope what you describe is consensual.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump's supporters seemed to be okay with Corey Lewandowski doing it to a female reporter during the campaign.

I am not ok with it.
Are you ok with men putting hands on ladies?

I’m a woman. The “lady” came up and attempted to grab the mic from him multiple times. On the fourth time Acosta raised up his arm a bit to block her and then it touched hers as he brought it down. Meanwhile the “lady” was trying to physically rip away the microphone. One could say she accosted Acosta and he lightly defended himself.

But you all know that. You’re just enjoying trolling.

Have fun!! It’s only the Constitution, after all...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

an honest mistake that's the spin you're going with? lmao.

bring integrity back.
edit on 8-11-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But you're ok with giving Trump a pass for walking in unannounced to naked women at his pageants?

Come on man, at least have a little bit of consistency in your beliefs.

no
you will kindly source where I posted that, or kindly retract the statement.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Boadicea

They added frames to mKe it look like his arm came down faster and hit her arm before it actually did. The c-SPAN video is for what happened live. The Infowars doctored video zooms in and adds frames.

If you slow down a video and record it for display it will add frames. This is stupid in a video to slow it down you need additional frames. Remember you are watching a recording of the screen. On a screen you can set how long a frame is displayed. But on a recording extra frames will always be added as the image is on the screen longer.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Trump's supporters seemed to be okay with Corey Lewandowski doing it to a female reporter during the campaign.

I am not ok with it.
Are you ok with men putting hands on ladies?

I’m a woman. The “lady” came up and attempted to grab the mic from him multiple times. On the fourth time Acosta raised up his arm a bit to block her and then it touched hers as he brought it down. Meanwhile the “lady” was trying to physically rip away the microphone. One could say she accosted Acosta and he lightly defended himself.

But you all know that. You’re just enjoying trolling.

She was doing her job was she not?
Funny how having respect for a lady is taken here.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It wasn't assault the Trump white house didn't want to be honest and say we are pulling his pass because of his actions. They should simply say he didnt act appropriately as a guest of the white house.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ps
what does the constitution have to do with the white house press corps?

or do you not actually understand the concept of freedom of the press? you do know acosta was on cnn later last night?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

She was doing her job was she not?

Nope. The second Acosta does not willingly hand over the microphone, it is a security matter. Not an intern's matter.

Funny how having respect for a lady is taken here.

What respect are you showing this intern? The respect that she needs special treatment? The respect that she did not know what she was getting into when she became a WH intern? The respect shown by assuming that she couldn't have handled Acosta on her own, if she felt the desire to do so?

That is a 'special' type of respect.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Not defending Acosta, but I'm guessing he thought he was doing his job too.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Whomever waved off the intern did so for Acosta's protection, if I am reading her face correctly.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

More hyperbolic nonsense from you. You're honestly telling me that it went from a brush to a chop? They literally had to slow down the video by like 400% just to see the difference.

But the difference is there and that is what it is designed to be seen as. Somebody wanted the hand movement to be more exaggerated and they achieved their aim in that doctored footage.

See frame by frame.

Exactly.

Welcome to State Propaganda, people.

Because “Owning the Libs” is more important than Truth or the First Amendment!

Not to mention it’s a lovely distraction from the +35 House Seats List, the “retirement” of Sessions and the possibly unconstitutional appointment of Whitaker.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Bye bye Acosta.

Maybe the left should've been more concerned about protecting folks like Ben Shaprio, Milo and Alex Jones.

But now you have a problem when it happens to you people? Too damn bad.

Acosta is a joke, and not a real journalist. CNN is a fake news hoax factory lined up with angry butt hurt leftists who sit in little crowded rooms planning of ways to spin/doctor stories to hurt the President. They try to create the news instead of merely reporting it.

IMO, I support pulling the passes of every CNN hoaxer at the WH. Keep them out of Restricted areas like the Brady room.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Ps
what does the constitution have to do with the white house press corps?

or do you not actually understand the concept of freedom of the press? you do know acosta was on cnn later last night?

The First Amendment.

And how come Trump can’t handle those tough questions? Total snowflake.

edit on 8-11-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Seriously, this "doctored" narrative to try to make it seem worse than it really is, is so stupidly pathetic. The videos are virtually identical at full speed. The difference is so negligible, that to even have this discussion should be an insult to all of us. No, Acosta did not assault this woman. No, the video was not doctored to make his arm-brush look like a damn karate-chop.

Jesus Christ, this is so dumb, and we should all feel dumber for having participated.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

I'm guessing at that point it was a security detail issue, not for the intern to pursue.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Here is PJW himself talking about this "doctored" video sh!t show.

That's awesome. The media and their base caught in another lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join