It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders tweets doctored video in support of pulling Acosta's credentials

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: PurpleFox

I am sorry, I just don't condone a man putting his hands on a lady.
To me party doesn't matter in that situation.

I'm thinking that was directed at the OP, you know, the guy that sits here all day and authors thread after thread about anti-trump DNC propaganda points.

Nah, just the truth most of the people here would rather ignore. People don't want to believe their political idols might not be good people. It's gotten quite comical, people are pleading with me to leave.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump's supporters seemed to be okay with Corey Lewandowski doing it to a female reporter during the campaign.

I feel the same way about Lewandowski and this incident. Neither one is assault. Yet the taste of karma isn't liked so much by those who made such a big deal about Lewandowski and now are getting a taste of their own medicine?

Tit for tat. If you don't like being treated unfairly for your political beliefs, STOP treating others unfairly for theirs!

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

How is this member allowed to just act like a 12 year old name calling and not actually adding substance?

It’s actually a concerted effort to silence opinions they don’t agree with. I’m surprised it’s taken this long to get to ATS. Not having an upvote downvote system stops a lot of it, so they resort to petty name calling and things like that.

Just view it as what it is, a sign of desperation.

link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Fake news would be if he didnt actually touch her. He did. Fast, slower, he still made contact. Not OK.

Its going to be a long 6 years for you.

people are pleading with me to leave.

Stay. You validate us. People like you do exist. We were right.

edit on 11 8 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

It was zoomed in. Of course it was doctored.

But the idea it was sped up is unfounded. Your "analysis" is a tweet.

You're dealing in conspiracy theory and spreading fake news.

Sigh.... I'm not the one coming up with that. The people who analyzed the videos said that, go back and look at the links.

link   
To be fair, calling this an assault is a bit of an overreaction. I've done worse to other people by accident.

But in this current climate, the precedent has been set and apparently everything is fair game.

This doesn't change the fact that Jim is a mega douche-bag and deserved to lose his press pass, though.

link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

I'm thinking that was directed at the OP, you know, the guy that sits here all day and authors thread after thread about anti-trump DNC propaganda points.

Nah, just the truth most of the people here would rather ignore. People don't want to believe their political idols might not be good people. It's gotten quite comical, people are pleading with me to leave.

Well thats dumb.

I disagree with 98% of what you say.

But at least it gives me something to talk about.

How boring would it be if only people i agreed with posted?

So I encourage you to keep making threads, especially ones I disagree with.
edit on 8-11-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Trump's supporters seemed to be okay with Corey Lewandowski doing it to a female reporter during the campaign.

Anti-Trumpers were all outraged.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Fake news would be if he didnt actually touch her. He did. Fast, slower, he still made contact. Not OK.

Its going to be a long 6 years for you.

It's a doctored video to make a brush of his hand appear like a chop. Yeah that is fake news.

Nah, Trump won't make it to the end of this term. If Pence acts like a normal President you probably won't hear from me again.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

It was zoomed in. Of course it was doctored.

But the idea it was sped up is unfounded. Your "analysis" is a tweet.

You're dealing in conspiracy theory and spreading fake news.

Sigh.... I'm not the one coming up with that. The people who analyzed the videos said that, go back and look at the links.

I looked again. They're still tweets.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

edit on 8112018 by Wide-Eyes because: Redacted due to lack of facts

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

More hyperbolic nonsense from you. You're honestly telling me that it went from a brush to a chop? They literally had to slow down the video by like 400% just to see the difference.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'll weigh in...

I dont see anything super wrong with the scenario. I don't think it was assault but I do think it was unprofessional.

One of the big talking points after the Kavanaugh hearing was his behavior "made him unfit" to serve as a supreme court justice. In my opinion, Acosta's behavior falls into that same disqualifying category. Obviously press and supreme court justice are not by any means the same...but still... I think the press should be held to a certain standard of professionalism which Acosta does not meet...

A2D

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Nah, Trump won't make it to the end of this term. If Pence acts like a normal President you probably won't hear from me again

Excuse me if I dont take your word for it. You guys just say things that arent actually real or based off any information.

Dont go. You really do validate us. Your crazy makes us look great!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Well thats dumb.

I disagree with 98% of what you say.

But at least it gives me something to talk about.

How boring would it be if only people i agreed with posted?

So I encourage you to keep making threads, especially ones I disagree with.

Well, thanks. I have enjoyed our discussions as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: [post]Grambler[/post]
Fair but....

Is the Lewandowski event the same as Acosta though? Not at all. There was actual aggression on Corey's part. He pushes her away. That never happens with Acosta. Hence the need on the right to try and push this as assault- so they can try and point out 'hypocrisy' on cnn( the lefts part) for not treating both the same.

Cause they arent. Also Corey was actually arrested for this and not Acosta. Neither are assault and the reason why charges were subsequently dropped. Did CNN make much ado about nothing- sure. but this new instance is much ado about lies.

Of note.. the more everyone on the right hates on acosta- the more the left will put him on a pedestal. You have to all know this by now? (Seems similar to the trump playbook, no?) Dont feed the beast if you dont like the results.
edit on 8-11-2018 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Boadicea

Here are the side-by-side videos:

The interesting thing to me is that the "original" C-Span video has fewer frames than the one supposedly altered... How does that happen?

It seems more likely to me that the "original" was the one altered with a few of the most incriminating shots removed.

But I'm happy to be skooled...

Wow, when you see it like that... It looked heavy handed.

Like they said in the analysis I posted, whoever edited the video duplicated frames to make it look more intense.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I stand corrected, you are the biggest cry baby on ATS.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Someone used that slo-mo chop thing in a looping video as an example last night in another thread.
It reminded me (the looping part) to that Al Queda training video that was all the rage years and years ago.
I don't know if you remember the AL Queda on the monkey bars video?

Loop it over and over and it becomes real.
I still can't hear the word "Al Queda" and not think of that vid running behind Sean Hannity (the entertainer, he says he's not a newsman)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
How many innocent reporters have to be physically attacked before something is done. This country is FUBAR.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join