It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders tweets doctored video in support of pulling Acosta's credentials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Can we just all agree this whole thing is stupid? I'm sorry, but I thought Republicans were better than this. I hate Acosta and CNN, but this is not an assault. This is a simple reflex reaction by someone honed into his job. Trump was right about him being a rude terrible person. But c'mon people, assault? Just drop it.

But the rules have changed.

This is our life now so embrace it.

It is no different than "Trump insults female reporter"
edit on 8-11-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Man, this thread blew up QUICK.
For the record, no one is claiming that SHS or the WH doctered the video, they posted one that may or may not have been doctored, correct?

Anywho, I tend to believe alt media more than MSM, but in this case, it appears the video was tampered with.
When Paul Joseph Watson put the original video side by side with the one that he posted, and slowed them both down, someone was very quick to point out that his video appeared to hold a frame for two or three frames, the dropped the next frames to have it appear that Acosta's arm was moving faster than it was.

He is still claiming that he did not do it and the video is legit.
Fact of the matter is, Acosta and Trump hate each other and it's good that CNN has to put someone else in.
Had both of them been more mature the past couple years, this doesn't happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The video may have been slightly altered. Did sanders know that? I dont know.

And its basically the same thing anyways.

Look I will be honest, acosta should have had his pass removed for his antics, but I dont think his arm on this lady was a big deal at all.

Why do we all have to be so soft?

Now having said that, of course the media are hypocrites, and felt than when trump campaign worker lewandowski grabbed a womans armthats was a horrible assault (it wasnt)

So yes, they are hypocrites that deserved to be called out.

But I will be consistent and say I dont think acostas hands on this woman was a big deal at all, and I think its being blown out of proportion.

edit on 8-11-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
White House calls CNN fake news.

Then tweets actual fake news.

It must be Thursday.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Can we just all agree this whole thing is stupid? I'm sorry, but I thought Republicans were better than this. I hate Acosta and CNN, but this is not an assault. This is a simple reflex reaction by someone honed into his job. Trump was right about him being a rude terrible person. But c'mon people, assault? Just drop it.

But the rules have changed.

This is our life now so embrace it.

It is no different than "Trump insults female reporter"

The rules didn't change, player 2 just entered the game.

Be the change you want to see in the world. Let's not stoop down to this crap. Ideas win, not this weak bickering BS. I'm sick of it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Please, we cant have both parties out of their damned minds.

Republicans dont need to act like the dems.

Assault? Hardly and i loathe acosta

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

No... Mentalist.

Imagine if you were in charge of anything...

But yea Acosta nearly raped that poor intern....
Let's get some testimonies

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So they had to zoom in by 200%, slow down the clip by about 400%, just to see that it was possibly sped up by about 10%?

Reeeeach.

But still, I think its time to #impeach.

NEXT!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's definitely blown out of proportion, much like Acosta's vision of himself. But let's not fool ourselves that this is the world anti-Trumpers set up for themselves.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

But let me guess, all the Trumpets are ok with it, right?

I do not think any one is ok with a man putting hands on a woman, are you?

I believe she put her hands on him first pulling and causing his arm to tap her bicep. But you live in a different reality altogether where it's ok if the President lies through his teeth and his press secretary promotes fake news as truth.

link   
Pro-tip.

Make a note of each and everyone one of the members who are pretending that Jim physically assaulted anyone.

Now you have a list of the most die-hard "I cannot listen to reason" Trump supporters.

Not worth your time or effort OP.

edit on 8-11-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: [post]PurpleFox[/post]
a reply to: [post]shooterbrody[/post]

My comment was for blackjackass

How is this member allowed to just act like a 12 year old name calling and not actually adding substance? My brief stint back at ats is only continuing to prove my worries correct- this place became a cesspool of hate.

Ugh.. back to old threads and wishing for better days...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

totally agree pushing her arm away is not assault but he broke the rules end of story

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump's supporters seemed to be okay with Corey Lewandowski doing it to a female reporter during the campaign.

link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

He is still claiming that he did not do it and the video is legit.

I think you’re correct. I doubt PJW edits his own videos. Some alt-righter probably edited it to look worse than it is, then he picked up on it and then Sanders tweeted it without thinking about it.

The funny part to me is how ironic it is that the same people who constantly rail about fake news (Sanders, et al) didn’t even check to see if it was the actual video. It supported their position so they just rolled with it. And now they are still denying it trying to play damage control.

It doesn’t get more “fake news” than that.

link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
a reply to: Grambler

It's definitely blown out of proportion, much like Acosta's vision of himself. But let's not fool ourselves that this is the world anti-Trumpers set up for themselves.

Maybe.

But I will not allow my integrity to be compromised by lying about things like this (i sacrfice my integrity in more fun drunken ways!)

It wasnt assault, or any kind of big deal.

And I dislike acosta a lot, and think his actions other than this should have reulted in losing his pass.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
BAN ALEX JONES From orbit. Its the only way to be sure.

Paul Joseph Watson is a racist fascist that hates hispanics.

Acosta was attacked by a She-Nazi and bullied by Fascist Trump.

Impeachment is coming. Trumps done.

#BanAlexJones

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump's supporters seemed to be okay with Corey Lewandowski doing it to a female reporter during the campaign.

That works both ways though.

I am more concerned with people in power, ie the media, and their hypocrisy than online anonmous trump supporters.

So when cnn thought lewandowski committed assault, but now defends acosta, that is a big deal that shows they have no credibility.

Same with others n the meia.

Far secondary to that is the hypocrisy of online posters, but yes I am calling that out too, even those that support trump like me.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i don't understand, what's doctored in the video?
the lady reached for the microphone and the news reporter pushed her arm away.

did i miss something here?

It is a subtle edit by info wars but makes it appear that the hand movement was more exaggerated. See following showing frame by frame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join