It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders tweets doctored video in support of pulling Acosta's credentials

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: fencesitter85

He got so frustrated and annoyed when he was being asked simple questions. "They're invaders because they are invaders".

He coined that label for the caravan and can barely go into detail,

Yet you have morons who were so offended that lord trump has to take one to two minutes of questioning.

I can understand how hitler came to power now. All you need is a cult of personality. Nothing more.

Yup. But you can't reference that without the LOL LITERALLY HITLER memes being spammed.

Even though his approach (e.g. constant lies, fake news, 180s and propaganda) are exactly how most despots come to power; short of violently overthrowing the existing govt.

It blows my mind just how many of his supporters will cry "fake news" at anything not from his Twitter/Fox, but seemingly have no problem with all the demonstrable and undeniable lies he tells frequently.

There is no logic here. It's good old fashioned tribalism.

You agree with me? Good, welcome patriot.

You disagree with me? You're a treasonous traitor who hates the constitution and the country.

It's dangerous. He's playing them all like a fiddle and they're too concerned about in-group out-group "winning and losing" to realise how dangerous their unquestioning compliance is.

I don't care who you support or what colour you wear. It is your duty to scrutinise and question your leaders. Simple.

Blind faith is not patriotism. It's lazy, ignorant, and dangerous.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
It blows my mind just how many of his supporters will cry "fake news" at anything not from his Twitter/Fox, but seemingly have no problem with all the demonstrable and undeniable lies he tells frequently.

Because 90% of the time it is actually the media lying when they claim Trump is lying.

Guess what, here is another instance. The 'doctored' video is near identical to the original, the media is lying.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

That's all the press are. Yes men in an echo chamber. The press is supposed to be a defender of freedom. Unfortunately what we have is fake news media that is indeed the enemy of the people and constantly lie to promulgate progressive propaganda.

We need the press, an unbiased press, one that represents all the people and refuses to include their personal bias or the agenda of the elite owners who control them.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: shooterbrody

I don't sew so I have no need for yarn. I haven't lied about anything, I've simply pointed out your posting habits regardless of what thread it is.

Like I posted previously, I have made no such posts and you are no more than a common liar.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Yes men in an echo chamber

That is a group but it may not be the press.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Here is some analysis proving the illegitimacy of the video in question and a side by side comparison.
a reply to: BlackJackal
Are you fuc*&^% kidding me??? These are YOUR analysts??? Fuc*&% amazing.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

honest question here..

please explain why this video is doctored?

its the original video, doctored means it was altered.

please, hand on my heart - no bias, explain to me like im deaf and blind why its doctored

your credibility is on the line here and I am genuinely open minded into what you have to say.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

That was not the quesstion though was it?
The question was are you okay with a doctored up tape to lie about what really happened?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The question was are you okay with a doctored up tape to lie about what really happened?

what really happened?
how was it doctored?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

just what i thought... you're totally full of crap and just want to spew nonsense

#banrealtrolls

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

you cool the white house used a doctored video?

that's banana republic type #.

this place.. never in million would i think this place, of all places, would be cool with the white house putting out a doctored video. just unbeleivable.. everyone who thinks this okay have lost all credibilty.

ats, love themselves some dictatorship. fools the lot of you.

edit on 9-11-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I posted no such nonsense.
I posted no man should put hands on a lady.
I also posted trump showed his ass at the press conference.
I in no way posted what that purveyor of lies posted about me.

As to any "doctored" tape, no I am not ok with manufacturing any evidence in any form.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsnow

Here is some analysis proving the illegitimacy of the video in question and a side by side comparison.
Are you fuc*&^% kidding me??? These are YOUR analysts??? Fuc*&% amazing.

You know nothing Jon Snow.

Admittedly the initial analysis I linked to was from people on Twitter but none of them were me.

Well, now the video has been analyzed by an expert and has confirmed it is altered.

LINK

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

honest question here..

please, hand on my heart - no bias, explain to me like im deaf and blind why its doctored

your credibility is on the line here and I am genuinely open minded into what you have to say.

Oh dear God, my internet credibility is on the line.........

Here is an expert analysis of the video. It was altered. The White House tweeted out FAKE NEWS.

LINK

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

honest question here..

Oh dear God, my internet credibility is on the line.........

Here is an expert analysis of the video. It was altered. The White House tweeted out FAKE NEWS.

LINK

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

zoomed in equals doctored? You are the very definition of fake news.

Yall are so desperate to deny this, its Almost comical...but not comical enough stop the ciolent thoughts going through my head...

He chopped her arm. How retarded could you be to miss that? Im not using retarded as an insult, but in its correct although unPC, medical usage. Because there seriously has to be something wrong with your brain if you can't see the plain truth.

Your brain is all screwed up. Just like in 1984. If your masters tell you they can float in the air like a soap bubble, then its true because they told you it was true.

They told you Acosta didnt touch her at all, and so, your eyes literally cannot see it happening. That would mean your masters lied to you and you simply cannot accept that...its actually EASIER for you to alter your perception of reality than it is to accept that they lied about something Really Freaking Obvious.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Also, important to note the liar in chief says that the video was not altered even after experts say it was:

LINK

President Donald Trump is claiming that a video the White House released depicting contact between a White House staffer and a CNN reporter wasn’t altered.

Trump tells reporters that the video distributed by White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was simply a “close up” and “was not doctored.”

But a frame-by-frame comparison with an Associated Press video of the same incident shows the one tweeted by Sanders appears to speed up CNN reporter Jim Acosta’s arm movement when he makes contact with a White House intern — apparently to make the gesture more threatening.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Nah, you just drink too much Kool-aid. It has been analyzed by experts and proven to be altered. Trump says it was zoomed in. I suppose you believe the documented liar Trump over a video expert.

That is the definition of GULLIBLE.
edit on 9-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
And, of course, the pro-Trump crowd continues to promote the altered video -- denying anything is amiss.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I just read your link, ok I am not a video professional so maybe it was doctored. i was under the impression that could be explained by compression. Maybe we need SkepticOverlord to explain this like he used to do for the reptilian videos.

My point is, whatever doctoring happened didn't magically make his hand come into contact with her arm. He did that all on his own. It is CLEARLY visible in the original video.

It wouldnt even make sense to doctor it because 1) theres no need and 2)doctored videos get found out pretty quickly these days and it would never have been used in a court of law as they would examine the original.

If your point is to say Sarah was fooled by infowars then sure that is possible. It almost kinda seems like InfoWars did this on purpose. Q has already indicated they work for the cabal as controlled opposition so that wouldn't surprise me actually.

The only way it makes sense for InfoWars to doctor the video is they wanted to make SOMEONE look bad. If it was THAT easy to detect the doctoring, then, what was the point? All it does is serve the interests of Team Acosta.

Now we magically have a news story thay will make a lot of people assume that he never touched her. He chopped her arm LIGHTLY (i wouldnt call it assault but im no cop or lawyer) and then grasped protectively over the mic like a security blanket.

But even if it wasnt assault, he did make contact with her arm in order to prevent her from taking the mic after he clearly heard that she was instructed to remove his mic. How can you not see that??

edit on 11/9/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join