It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders tweets doctored video in support of pulling Acosta's credentials

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Good summary, I agree. The media are a bunch of propaganda pushing inciters.
edit on 11/8/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Trump did not engage him until after he assaulted her. Stop saying untrue things. I have no problem with Acosta trying to keep the mic away, no problem with him trying to ask his question, he should not have put his hands on her. It is not his press conference, when the people running it say you're done, they make that call, not you. Keep talking, keep trying, don't put your hands on a woman.

If this was a reversal and it was a Conservative doing this the press would demonize them and call for prosecution.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Good summary, I agree. The media are a bunch of propaganda pushing incites.

Told you, we probably agree on many things

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You are right about if it was a conservative.

Buit no, this was not assault!

If thats assualt, i have literally assaulted hundreds of people at concerts as i "put my hands on them" trying to get thru a crowd.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

acosta didnt assualt this woman. people are blowing it out of proportion

Though I do agree with you, I think a litigious prosecutor could make a case.

What are Battery Charges?

The first category of assault is an attempted battery assault. An attempted battery assault is where a person intentionally uses force or violence to injure another person and has the apparent ability to injure that person. Injury does not necessarily mean that the other person was harmed or shows a physical injury. Injury simply means that at a bare minimum, there was an attempt to commit an unwanted touching of another person. Even though attempted battery assault does not require an actual injury such as a broken bone or a bruise, attempted battery assault requires some intentional use of force or violence to attempt to commit an offensive touching.

Types of Assault Charges

"An attempt to commit unwanted touching of another person", is the key phrase here.
edit on 8-11-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

By the legal definition many of us have. It's almost like a charge that is created to get people they want to pin something on. Like I have said all along this technically is assault, but there should certainly be no prosecution. In DC, a 'threatening manner' is all that is required, no contact is required even.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Yeah well screw litigious prosecutors.

It frustrates me that I kind of agree with all of these opeople that are rightfully upset with the left being snowflakes about things.

Then constantly when the shoe is on the other foot, they becomes snowflakes just as much.

This wasnt assault; it wasnt a big deal.

Just because you think the other side would say it was if the roles were reversed doesnt mena we should do the same thing.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Exactly! It would be complete BS and I would defend him from it because he should not be prosecuted, but technically what he did appears to qualify.
edit on 8-11-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

link   
Donald Trump is an employee of the American people. All the people, not just the ones he likes. As such, we as his employer are obligated to make sure he does his job correctly. The only way ,I see, to do this is to ask some tough questions. If he chooses not to answer, our does not know the answer, he should say that. Instead he pouts like a 5 year old kid that just lost his lollipop.

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

By the legal definition many of us have. It's almost like a charge that is created to get people they want to pin something on. Like I have said all along this technically is assault, but there should certainly be no prosecution. In DC, a 'threatening manner' is all that is required, no contact is required even.

Acosta was rude an out of line.

The fact that his arm brushed her is totally irrelevant.

That part was not a big deal at all

link   

Trump engaged him before and after the staffer assaulted him. Clearly. Acosta never put his hands on her. She threw herself inside his personal space, in front of his hands as they were waving, while he was midsentence.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Donald Trump is an employee of the American people. All the people, not just the ones he likes. As such, we as his employer are obligated to make sure he does his job correctly. The only way ,I see, to do this is to ask some tough questions. If he chooses not to answer, our does not know the answer, he should say that. Instead he pouts like a 5 year old kid that just lost his lollipop.

Ok.

Still acosta did the same (acting like a 5 year old), loss his pass, and that is justified.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It frustrates me that I kind of agree with all of these opeople that are rightfully upset with the left being snowflakes about things.

Then constantly when the shoe is on the other foot, they becomes snowflakes just as much.

Just because you think the other side would say it was if the roles were reversed doesnt mena we should do the same thing.

I know but, America is the most litigious country in history. It may not seem like assault to a guy out on the street, but the victim, a lawyer, and a judge may see it differently.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Trump engaged him before and after the staffer assaulted him. Clearly. Acosta never put his hands on her. She threw herself inside his personal space, in front of his hands as they were waving, while he was midsentence.

Cmon, dont mince words now!

Stick to your guns!

She "agressively assaulted" him!

Hahahahaha!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Man Acosta is a woman beater. I bet he hates all women. And black people, and Muslims, and gays,

And jews, he hates jews too.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

I know but, America is the most litigious country in history. It may not seem like assault to a guy out on the street, but the victim, a lawyer, and a judge may see it differently.

By why waste our time arguing what a scum bag out their lawyer would try to argue for money?

And worse yet, why try to act like he would have a good point.

A litigouss lawyer may also argue trump is committing harrasment or disorderly conducct at these conferences.

Is that worth taking seriously as well?

Of course not.

This wasnt assault, and it wasnt a big deal.

And I despise acosta and I am saying that.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Speaking of which, this thread belongs in the LOL forum.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

He answered and moved on.

Trump has historic high approval among blacks.
Unemployment in a 50 year low.
And his approval rating is higher than Obama's at this point.

Sounds like the people who matter have spoken.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Ok.

Still acosta did the same (acting like a 5 year old), loss his pass, and that is justified.

Again , Trump is an "employee" , he cannot control the actions or behaviors of his bosses. I. E. , we the people.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Ok.

Again , Trump is an "employee" , he cannot control the actions or behaviors of his bosses. I. E. , we the people.

So in your opinion trump or any elected official can never kick his bosses (the press who are people) out of a press conference n0 matter how they act?

Well in that case, I suppose because alex jones is not allowed at democrat press conferences, they are violating freedom of the press and have no right to keep their boss, alex jones, out.

In fact, seeing as how I am the boss of all of our elected officials, I demand to be allowed to rant and scream at them at press conferences!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join