It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders tweets doctored video in support of pulling Acosta's credentials

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Earlier today White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders tweeted out a doctored video to support the decision to pull Jim Acosta's press credentials. Here is the tweet:

Sarah Sanders Twitter

The video is doctored to make his actions appear more violent by speeding up the rate of his movements. The doctored video supposedly originates from Alex Jone's Infowars site.

Looking back at the video, it does not in fact show Acosta “placing his hands” on the woman. But about 90 minutes after she posted her string of tweets, Infowars editor Paul Joseph Watson tweeted out a video of the incident that was doctored to make it look like Acosta chopped the woman’s arm with his hand.

Less than an hour later, Sanders tweeted out the doctored video, writing, “We will not tolerate the inappropriate behavior clearly documented in this video.”

Here is some analysis proving the illegitimacy of the video in question and a side by side comparison.

LINK

LINK

It is absolutely insane that the White House Press Secretary is tweeting out fake news. But let me guess, all the Trumpets are ok with it, right?

LINK

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

But let me guess, all the Trumpets are ok with it, right?

I do not think any one is ok with a man putting hands on a woman, are you?

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I am sorry, I just don't condone a man putting his hands on a lady.
To me party doesn't matter in that situation.

+17 more 
link   

#Webelievethevictim

I damn sure wouldn't call what soy boy Acosta did as assault, but hey, it wasn't my ilk who made every little damn interaction in society a criminal offense......
edit on 8-11-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
link   

i don't understand, what's doctored in the video?
the lady reached for the microphone and the news reporter pushed her arm away.

did i miss something here?

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Is this enough evidence to impeach trump now that the lunatics...errr...I mean dems have the house?

I think so, We finally got this sum bitch.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The reporter is a jerk, why do they need to use a video to oust the guy from ever coming back in? There are good reporters that can replace this guy.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Man Acosta is a woman beater. I bet he hates all women. And black people, and Muslims, and gays,

link   
So you mean she just pretended she was a Democrat?

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: PurpleFox

I am sorry, I just don't condone a man putting his hands on a lady.
To me party doesn't matter in that situation.

I'm thinking that was directed at the OP, you know, the guy that sits here all day and authors thread after thread about anti-trump DNC propaganda points.

+7 more 
link   

It was zoomed in. Of course it was doctored.

But the idea it was sped up is unfounded. Your "analysis" is a tweet.

You're dealing in conspiracy theory and spreading fake news.

+13 more 
link   
It doesn't matter which one you watch he applies and increases force. It's disgusting. It's also disgusting to try and excuse it.

Slo-mo is a legitimate form of checking action. Ever watch football? Ever seen a call made on replay? He uses his strength and moves her off balance.

edit on 8-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Can we just all agree this whole thing is stupid? I'm sorry, but I thought Republicans were better than this. I hate Acosta and CNN, but this is not an assault. This is a simple reflex reaction by someone honed into his job. Trump was right about him being a rude terrible person. But c'mon people, assault? Just drop it.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ultimate deflection by the deranged Leftists to condone asshole Acosta’s asshole behavior.
You don’t need a doctored video to see he is an asshole.
It’s plain as day.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
He should have been banned from the day Trump took office. They should get rid of these pressers all together. Nothing ever comes out of them of any value. What did we learn from this exchange? Trump said it is an invasion. Jim said it is not. That's not even a question just a difference of opinion. He is giving an opinion, his own so it's not a real question.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
It doesn't matter which one you watch he applies and increases force. It's disgusting. It's also disgusting to try and excuse it.

the video clip i saw, the reporter merely pushed the lady's arm away.
it does not look like abuse to me.
what am i missing here?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Here are the side-by-side videos:

The interesting thing to me is that the "original" C-Span video has fewer frames than the one supposedly altered... How does that happen?

It seems more likely to me that the "original" was the one altered with a few of the most incriminating shots removed.

But I'm happy to be skooled...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Really? I'm sure the woman will survive the vicious attack. Don't clutch your pearls too tightly.
edit on 11/8/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I am sorry but the way CNN reporter was behaving was completely unprofessional. Fact that other reporters also in the room laughed at him just further shows he was unprofessional.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join