It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousand Oaks shooting tied to Las Vegas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
One thing for sure, is that girl at about the 38 second mark is LYING. Not a single tear to go with that fake cry/act. Watch the girl in pink to the left, how she smirks right as the other girls face goes to her hands.
edit on 8-11-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Im utterly SHOCKED it took this long for a conspiracy thread to pop up on the shooting.

Yea.. another "crisis actor" that you guys will dissect the reactions of.

Get out of moms basement.

Actually, I have to admit that this guy appears to be faking emotion. Either that or he's trying really hard to understand what emotion is and doesn't quite find it. I'm not saying he definitely is though because people are all different.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

A sick twist of fate ? No one can escape death after all..

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Im utterly SHOCKED it took this long for a conspiracy thread to pop up on the shooting.

Actually, I have to admit that this guy appears to be faking emotion. Either that or he's trying really hard to understand what emotion is and doesn't quite find it. I'm not saying he definitely is though because people are all different.

Please tell me what is the correct type of Awakened Mind emotion that this person should be showing?

Clearly he is faking based and not that he is still processing that he just lost his son.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Please tell me what is the correct type of Awakened Mind emotion that this person should be showing?

Look. I'm just saying that (in my opinion) there's something that seems empty and not very deep about it. But what do I know? If I lost someone I wouldn't be on TV wearing a brand new hat.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Look. I'm just saying that (in my opinion) there's something that seems empty and not very deep about it. But what do I know? If I lost someone I wouldn't be on TV wearing a brand new hat.

I was up late watching the shooting coverage as it unfolded. Never once did it cross my mind that it was not real.

I still believe it happened. But I was surprised just now when I watched the clip of that father...it was a bit strange. But, he just found out he lost his son in the way of a parent's worst nightmare, so that's hard to process and we are seeing that as he's talking. It was weird though.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Not sure what wearing a brand new hat has to do with anything?

Let me know the next time you are on TV being watched by the world talking about how you just lost your son in a crime and we can review if you have real sorrow or weird + fake emotions.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

A sick twist of fate ? No one can escape death after all..

I was thinking of those Final Destination movies.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Toiwards the end he says there is many more to come. WTF?!?! Who says such negative sh*t like that?

Also, NO ONE should be saying these are crisis actors, I live in the same area code as thousand oaks just 45 mins away and my coworker lost her best friends brother that night. He had just recently started working there. Heartbreaking.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Look, just STOP. I live near thousand oaks and my coworkers friend was just murdered that night.
Show some f*ckn class.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Wow. You my friend, are a piece of sh*t.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

What troubles is why the media aired the whole interview. Normally, they would edit out all but 1 of the sections where they go silent, sob uncontrollably or speak under their breath. They aired the whole thing which strikes me as an emotional ploy. Air time is money in tv so there is a reason for what they edit out or leave whole.

Lots of strange emotional responses (or lack thereof) per this event. Strikes me as very odd and contrived.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
One thing for sure, is that girl at about the 38 second mark is LYING. Not a single tear to go with that fake cry/act. Watch the girl in pink to the left, how she smirks right as the other girls face goes to her hands.

Seriously?

I am really starting to wonder if people know what it is like to deal with shock and grief and how your expressions (I saw nothing you did btw) are often off in ways you have no control over.

back to the OP I did see there were ties to the Las Vegas shooting and had a moment...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Your OP asked:

What are the odds that of the 100-200 people in the bar during the night of a shooting, 50-60 of them would be survivors from the Las Vegas shooting?

My reply would be that the Vegas concert attracted a core group of well-monied college kids, which were close enough to Vegas at Ventura County to get constant music entertainment for themselves...

i heard the Vegas concert attracted thousands, having 50-60 young people @ Thousand-Oaks night club dance thing that were also at the Vegas Attacks seems reasonable...(a mere 2hr 24 minute drive from city to city = 154 miles)

now then, certain groups would not frequent close by entertainment venues like the Harvest Fest. in Vegas & the non-alchol line-dance gala in Thousand Oaks... but then again the Burning-Man Gathering ain't for the upper middle class Metro-Sexuals either

no connecting dots on this thread material, tyvm

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

Look, just STOP. I live near thousand oaks and my coworkers friend was just murdered that night.
Show some f*ckn class.

Stop what? All I said was the man's behavior does appear to be stilted/unnatural. I didn't say it didn't happen. It's just an observation.

edit on 9-11-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Looks like a man in great pain to me that also knows he's on camera, I'd say if that camera wasnt there he'd be alot more primal in his emotions, maybe that's why you think he appears "stilted".

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Im honestly surprised at how little coverage this got.. do many dead and its practically nowhere on news websites....

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I began watching the video of the father with a complete open mind. After all, How could I possibly understand what he is going though? My heart went out to him (being a father of teenagers myself).

Then, BOOM — the 1:30 mark in the video changed all that.... Time for a shoutout to all the news organizations! He loves them!

What was that about? Why would that be a single thought in his mind?

I know this terrible tragedy happened. But seriously, this dudes kid is dead — and he’s blowing kisses and giving shoutouts to news outlets. WTF

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
I began watching the video of the father with a complete open mind. After all, How could I possibly understand what he is going though? My heart went out to him (being a father of teenagers myself).

Then, BOOM — the 1:30 mark in the video changed all that.... Time for a shoutout to all the news organizations! He loves them!

What was that about? Why would that be a single thought in his mind?

I know this terrible tragedy happened. But seriously, this dudes kid is dead — and he’s blowing kisses and giving shoutouts to news outlets. WTF

Yhea that completely threw me off guard.... the thing is all these shootings cant be staged..... someone would have said, filmed somthing by now

top topics

<< 1   >>

join