It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shootings/trauma based mind control

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.collective-evolution.com...

I'm not sure the government would really release anything by accident, even if it's declassified. But the content of the article looks legit, from what I remember.

link   

I'm not sure the government would really release anything by accident, even if it's declassified. But the content of the article looks legit, from what I remember.

link   

link   

link   

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It's in the eyes... almost a catatonic, distant state that seems like they are seeing something else.
Hard to describe, but certainly noticeable to me, and surely others when this came up before on ATS.
It is not a profiling or racist thing, it is a state of mind, where if it could talk it might be saying "I do not recognize this, and I do not know who or where I am.

edit on 18-11-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes, manipulation of the mind, and even of the collective mind, has been brought to a high art form. Some know this, but the majority are blissfully unaware.

Some know this and the majority are blissfully unaware?

Something a paranoid conspiracy theorists that can only repeats whet they hear.

NO, its studied at universities, how our minds respond to certain stimuli.

all advertising use these tactics, its well known and used on us daily from just about all angles of commerce.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anomaly0101

If it is now possible to control a person remotely
and manipulate both their thoughts and actions
without their knowledge that anything is out of the
ordinary, then it is only a matter of expanding the
hardware in order to control more people at once.
With the aid of computerized logistics programs,
entire populations can be unwittingly controlled and
enslaved.

If it is now possible to control a person remotely
and manipulate both their thoughts and actions
without their knowledge that anything is out of the
ordinary, then it is only a matter of expanding the
hardware in order to control more people at once.
With the aid of computerized logistics programs,
entire populations can be unwittingly controlled and
enslaved.

This book should be required reading in public schools. Maybe there'd be less school shootings if kids knew about this type of stuff.

what book?

the content of the article, the diagrams have other website details on them.

No link to the direct source, if its declassified it would help to have a direct link to the document.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

what book?

Short attention span? Before waltzing into a thread and asking stupid questions, try reading it first. How are you going to suck up to the government and portray yourself as an intellectual debunker of conspiracy theories if your attention span is so short? Tsk tsk. You are really not worth replying to at all. You won't be getting any replies from me ever again, everything you post is stupid.

Good luck with your little crusade kiddo.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Anomaly0101

Short attention span? Before waltzing into a thread and asking stupid questions, try reading it first.

NO, I have read the thread and was replying to that post

your post had no link to any book.

How are you going to suck up to the government and portray yourself as an intellectual debunker of conspiracy theories if your attention span is so short?

again there was no link to any book.

You are really not worth replying to at all.

well aren't you the fool then for replying

You won't be getting any replies from me ever again, everything you post is stupid.

I asked you a few questions about what you posted.

you had a broken link and many othger links in many of your posts but not teh one I rep[lied too that said

This book should be required reading in public schools. Maybe there'd be less school shootings if kids knew about this type of stuff.

You quoted something in that post with no link and mentioned a book.

Why not answer the question like a mature person and say which link it is or simply add one when you replied.

NO you reply to tell me you wont reply.

Good luck with your little crusade kiddo.

I am not having a little tantrum to say how stupid things are how I wont be talking you anymore.

That would be childish and the approach you are choosing to take.

edit on 20-11-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The military is communist buy nature. Hive mind mentality, not afraid to remove 2nd amendment rights from citizens, history repeats itself. Most of my friends that have been in the military admit that they were also brainwashed to hate civilians.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It seems that on this site, and a lot of other sites which are obviously liberal websites, or secretly liberal, there is code that makes it look as if people spelled things wrong. I typed "by" rather than "buy". Someone on another site pointed this out before I noticed it. Said it was random hackers. I don't think that is the case. I'm starting to think that when they find someone that is actually on to something, they try to discredit them somehow with an army of online trolls and then alter their text and put spelling mistakes in it.

So it seems ATS may be a honeypot to catch political dissenters and discredit them.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Good video, somewhat. Misleading title, as with every other case there is no proof that Cruz was a victim of V2K.

What she says at the end is also interesting, that so many TIs say prayer is the only thing that works. Since it's been referred to as the "voice of god" and was in fact used by the US military to put voices in the heads of Iraqi troops, claiming to be Allah and directing them to surrender, one of the goals of this "research" (when it isn't just targeting dissenters) may be to find out what it takes to get certain people to turn to god. God and religion are powerful psychological tools and weapons to subjugate people. I am not against God, but I'm surprised people don't see that perspective. The CIA has infiltrated every major church, for example. The scripts that they talked about from the V2K are pretty much on point in a lot of cases. Lots of threats.

www.davidpublisher.com...

www.wired.com...

They can't stand it when I talk about ELF waves. That's because DARPA's AMEBA project is a cover-up. They already have superior ways of transmitting ELF waves without massive antennas. It's in the DNA itself and this isn't the first time I've pointed this out, but they're probably going to HERF me or something later today. Unlike most TIs, I'm a volunteer and unlike most of them, not afraid of much. I also have a grasp of the technology which allows me to pinpoint their locations and use it against them or expose them if I choose to. Although I have no interest in doing that. My interest is the research. The information. Egging them on, antagonizing them is just sort of a hobby that I have when I'm bored. Getting to know these people and their methods, organizations, etc, and becoming a target, I must admit, has helped me learn a lot about technology I otherwise wouldn't know existed. And it's pretty cool. They almost always use radar technology to track people and when high energy radio, or MHz/GHz frequency is impeded, they have ELF.

Here's an interesting patent. patents.google.com...

Eavesdropping through walls, bypassing the need for a regular microphone or laser mic. It's simpler and harder to block than a laser mic, and much cheaper and easier to use. Even a kid could operate one of these devices... But as I pointed out with AMEBA being a cover-up, they don't have to use microwaves anymore. They are using ELF and it works in a similar way to that patent. They interferometer technology is what's allowed them to use ELF for this, to get evoked potentials from people. Special, extremely sensitive receivers allow them to do remote neural monitoring of targets as in the patent I pointed out before US3951134A. Unlike US395, ELF is nearly unblockable. The data rate with ELF is much higher than they will admit depending on what it's being used for. High enough to get evoked potentials and be used for remote neural monitoring.

So the goals, to create mass shooters when necessary as per the usual Zionist/Stasi/communist/nazi modus operandi, and also to gain insight into the psychology of different genotypes. Mapping everyone's psychology in case of potential dissenters, they'll have an understanding of them beforehand.

Maser technology in the mainstream is far behind what the military has had for a long time, also. Everything is controlled research, controlled opposition. The mainstream science community recently learned about a continuous room temperature maser developed using nitrogen vacancy centers in diamonds, which is also extremely useful in eavesdropping or monarch programming techniques. But it's not really anything new in reality the US and other governments have known about this for a long time.

Anyhoo, that's all for now.

EDIT: zionistreport.com...

repost for short attention spans. Don't worry, most people these days have a hard time paying attention to anything they aren't meant to know about anyways. Good book, and again, should be required reading. In the less high tech methods of programming people using trauma based mind control, networks of community based spies/government/zogbot brown noser puppets are effective in programming people. V2K isn't totally necessary but that along with dream manipulation is extremely effective.
edit on 26-11-2018 by Anomaly0101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Leaked DOD video where they talk about "FUNVAX". I forgot about that. They talk about altering part of the populations brain with a vaccine that turns off the VMAT2 gene.

Assange mentions the dust.
So for the military and rest of the federal government, it's better that everyone becomes an atheist, rejects god and or becomes a satanist, but if that isn't the case, they can still use people's belief in God against them to manipulate everyone. They don't really care either way, as long as they maintain control. I'm not religious but I think that's kind of demented, altering everyone's brains and genetic code in a covert manner. Well not so covert anymore. Amazon and Microsoft/google/facebook and some other major companies are part of the remote neural monitoring network.

The US government started using a dust that is composed of plant, insect and fungal DNA. A living dust that draws energy from radio waves, similar to how a plant uses solar energy. DNA nano wires, ultrasound and ELF makes it easy for them to control the naturally occurring signals in the body. Brain signals can actually travel throughout the body in one form or another. The Gateway process link on the CIA's website talks about that. The entire body can become an amplifier/transmitter. The dust simply hijacks all the signals. It makes it easier to remotely read a person's mind, see what they're seeing and hear what they're hearing, control their movements, thoughts, emotions.

There was a defcon video that seems to have been removed from the internet, about jamming an entire city's wireless communications using ultrasound and an amplifier. The government also hates spark gap transmitters, because they know it can interfere with almost every form of wireless communication. Communication = control.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

It's in the eyes... almost a catatonic, distant state that seems like they are seeing something else.
Hard to describe, but certainly noticeable to me, and surely others when this came up before on ATS.
It is not a profiling or racist thing, it is a state of mind, where if it could talk it might be saying "I do not recognize this, and I do not know who or where I am.

Might that be the natural result of some form of mind control, something like MKUltra?

I say likely so.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Funny they're ######## about china modifying babies to protect them from HIV, yet Bill Gates and our government collaborate on new ways to introduce code (virus) into the human body to further modify populations and prevent them from having thoughts the government doesn't like.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I'm sure that couldn't be abused lol.

news.rpi.edu...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Fun stuff. We got FUNVAX and a bunch of other fun technology to mind control everyone and turn everyone into a zombie. After all, a human body is just another type of electronic device, or machine, albeit a more complex one than a computer and with much more advanced capabilities in the code (DNA)

It's not enough to just enslave some people. They want everyone. In their eyes, controlling millions of people, and eventually billions, is good for national security, even if you modify everyone to a point where they have no actual mind of their own, and possibly no soul. Just mindless automations. If it protects the CIA and elite crime families, it can't be a bad thing.. Everyone will have thought filters...

link.springer.com...

Cells use ultrasound and hypersound, along with radio waves to communicate. Everyone is being processed.

m.medicalxpress.com...

'Radiogenetics' seeks to remotely control cells and genes
December 16, 2014 , Rockefeller University

Today (December 15) in the journal Nature Medicine, the team describes successfully using electromagnetic waves to turn on insulin production to lower blood sugar in diabetic mice. Their system couples a natural iron storage particle, ferritin, to activate an ion channel called TRPV1 such that when the metal particle is exposed to a radio wave or magnetic field it opens the channel, leading to the activation of an insulin producing gene. Together, the two proteins act as a nano-machine that can be used to trigger gene expression in cells.

"The method allows one to wirelessly control the expression of genes in a living animal and could potentially be used for conditions like hemophilia to control the production of a missing protein. Two key attributes are that the system is genetically encoded and can activate cells remotely and quickly," says Jeffrey Friedman, Marilyn M. Simpson Professor head of the Laboratory of Molecular Genetics at Rockefeller. "We are now exploring whether the method can also be used to control neural activity as a means for noninvasively modulating the activity of neural circuits." Friedman and his Rensselaer colleague Jonathan S. Dordick were co-senior researchers on the project.

Interesting but kind of creepy. It's all going to be done wirelessly eventually. Total control of the human population is on its way and the best hackers are going to take advantage of that. This is inevitable. That's a step beyond simply mind controlling people. Mind control is one thing, but they're going to be able to use wireless technology to genetically modify everyone. Everyone is code.
edit on 28-11-2018 by Anomaly0101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Creeps on the left and the right. Just different kinds of creeps.

Haemophilia C occurs equally in both sexes and is mostly found in Ashkenazi Jews.[5] In the 1800s haemophilia was common within the royal families of Europe.[5] The difference between haemophilia A and B was determined in 1952.[5]

Eugenics. They'll probably weaponize haemophilia genes.

Haemophilia is a mostly inherited genetic disorder that impairs the body's ability to make blood clots, a process needed to stop bleeding.[2][3] This results in people bleeding longer after an injury, easy bruising, and an increased risk of bleeding inside joints or the brain.[1] Those with a mild case of the disease may have symptoms only after an accident or during surgery.[1] Bleeding into a joint can result in permanent damage while bleeding in the brain can result in long term headaches, seizures, or a decreased level of consciousness.[1]

If you can turn them off, you can turn them on as well. They can just make everyone have haemophilia symptoms so when the cops need to smack people around and round up protestors and dissenters, they'll get hurt extra bad just trying to resist arrest.

Infect a large enough population, and you can just broadcast a specific radio signal, everyone drops dead, or passes out. Kill switch. So many fun possibilities.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join