It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shootings/trauma based mind control

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.collective-evolution.com...

I'm not sure the government would really release anything by accident, even if it's declassified. But the content of the article looks legit, from what I remember.

link   

I'm not sure the government would really release anything by accident, even if it's declassified. But the content of the article looks legit, from what I remember.

link   

link   

link   

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It's in the eyes... almost a catatonic, distant state that seems like they are seeing something else.
Hard to describe, but certainly noticeable to me, and surely others when this came up before on ATS.
It is not a profiling or racist thing, it is a state of mind, where if it could talk it might be saying "I do not recognize this, and I do not know who or where I am.

edit on 18-11-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes, manipulation of the mind, and even of the collective mind, has been brought to a high art form. Some know this, but the majority are blissfully unaware.

Some know this and the majority are blissfully unaware?

Something a paranoid conspiracy theorists that can only repeats whet they hear.

NO, its studied at universities, how our minds respond to certain stimuli.

all advertising use these tactics, its well known and used on us daily from just about all angles of commerce.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anomaly0101

If it is now possible to control a person remotely
and manipulate both their thoughts and actions
without their knowledge that anything is out of the
ordinary, then it is only a matter of expanding the
hardware in order to control more people at once.
With the aid of computerized logistics programs,
entire populations can be unwittingly controlled and
enslaved.

If it is now possible to control a person remotely
and manipulate both their thoughts and actions
without their knowledge that anything is out of the
ordinary, then it is only a matter of expanding the
hardware in order to control more people at once.
With the aid of computerized logistics programs,
entire populations can be unwittingly controlled and
enslaved.

This book should be required reading in public schools. Maybe there'd be less school shootings if kids knew about this type of stuff.

what book?

the content of the article, the diagrams have other website details on them.

No link to the direct source, if its declassified it would help to have a direct link to the document.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

what book?

Short attention span? Before waltzing into a thread and asking stupid questions, try reading it first. How are you going to suck up to the government and portray yourself as an intellectual debunker of conspiracy theories if your attention span is so short? Tsk tsk. You are really not worth replying to at all. You won't be getting any replies from me ever again, everything you post is stupid.

Good luck with your little crusade kiddo.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join