It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's pick to be acting Attorney General does not qualify under the law

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Every person that clicked on that - it went back to their personal profile.

I'm aware of that, he was claiming to have been linking evidence of me being a leftist but took the lazy way out and said 'look at your threads'.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What a lock-jaw!

You post 20 times a day for how many years? I'm to hash through 80% half jokes just to pin down actual political posts. I'll call you out from this day forward I suppose and you do the same? Ok!

I gave an opinion, and youre flipping out about making me proving it. I'm enjoying watching you call me names and advertise my posts in your signature.

Go ahead and show everyone I'm a right wing nut job if that makes you feel better.

Beautiful thing is, I dont care what your opinion of me is so lets see how you conduct your lefty smear job LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I find it interesting that Trump still hasn't picked a permanent replacement for Sessions. Makes me wonder if he doesn't have any intentions of picking a permanent replacement and only wanted Whitaker to stall Mueller if possible.

Either way, I guess it doesn't matter. Whitaker is meeting with ethics officials to see if he should recuse himself and Mueller is supposed to drop some new indictments as early as today.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So the new conspiracy is that Trump is going to not have an AG nominee.

How is the weather in cloud cuckoo land?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm aware of that, he was claiming to have been linking evidence of me being a leftist but took the lazy way out and said 'look at your threads'.

ok

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I find it interesting that Trump still hasn't picked a permanent replacement for Sessions.

WOW
It has been 6 days.
Had he made a permanent replacement nominee you would have posted he made a hasty choice.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
You post 20 times a day for how many years? I'm to hash through 80% half jokes just to pin down actual political posts. I'll call you out from this day forward I suppose and you do the same? Ok!

I figured if it were so obvious you could just dig through my threads on politics and find a some quotes, or even one for Christ's sake, there aren't that many threads.

Or you can whine about how hard it is to find evidence to back up your asinine comments. I'm thinking you go with the latter since you're obviously too lazy to put any effort into this.

Go ahead and show everyone I'm a right wing nut job if that makes you feel better.

Nah, you got this without my help big boy.

Beautiful thing is, I dont care what your opinion of me...

Riiiiiiight.

edit on 13-11-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: CriticalStinker

To Your point---

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Oh god, I hated every second of that.

How blatant they are.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Sounds like if you cant put the effort into putting me in my place with simply insults, we are at a stale mate, mate.

Lets see who cares most then?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I use both hands, but my right is the one I use most.

Wait....are we talking politics?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Sounds like if you cant put the effort into putting me in my place with simply insults...

You put yourself into place with your inability to back up your claims. Anyone who had any integrity would have at least made a minimal effort to find something, anything. But you? Nada.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I use both hands, but my right is the one I use most.

Wait....are we talking politics?

No, we're talking strangers.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I find it interesting that Trump still hasn't picked a permanent replacement for Sessions.

WOW
It has been 6 days.
Had he made a permanent replacement nominee you would have posted he made a hasty choice.

You know exactly what I would do, are you a mind reader, a psychic, a palm reader?

Nah, I definitely would not have said it was hasty, at all. But, my gut tells me that he has no intention of appointing anyone for at least 210 days. That is if the ethics department allows Whitaker to take over the Mueller investigation. See to Trump he could care less about anything at the DOJ except the Mueller investigation.

Let’s make a bet, I say that if Whitaker is allowed to oversee the Mueller investigation there will not be a permanent replacement appointed for a long time. If he is not allowed to take over the Mueller investigation a person will be appointed quickly.

What do you say?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Back at you bubba, you've made 10 times the spurious claims of extreme politics at me so I guess we are at a stale mate, mate.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Back at you bubba, you've made 10 times the spurious claims of extreme politics at me so I guess we are at a stale mate, mate.

Except I was being rhetorical, you were not, and are just using a lame ass whataboutism so you feel you can get off without providing any evidence. Which you don't have, otherwise we would have seen it about 10 pages ago.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Nah, I definitely would not have said it was hasty, at all.

Bad,uninformed, or insert whatever other insult you would have used. I would wager no matter who is appointed you will not like it.

But, my gut tells me that he has no intention of appointing anyone for at least 210 days.

That almost sounds like a time limit from a law or something......
Do you still find it interesting that he hasn't permanent replacement for Sessions?

Let’s make a bet

No thanks.
Something tells me you would have an issue following through.

That is if the ethics department allows Whitaker to take over the Mueller investigation.

Oh are they the ones who decide? Or will they only make a recommendation?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I've been reading a lot about this lately.

Personally, and please no insults or attacks on my person for speaking my mind, but I am really looking forward to hearing more from 53 47 Q.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Why are you so upset that I said you were a lefty? Youre the only one triggered about all this.

I donty care youve called me names, and 10 times the ammount of political labelling. Even added a few yourself I never mentioned like Pinko and Commie.

Get a hold of yourself.

Youre the accuser now.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Why are you so upset that I said you were a lefty?

Who said I'm upset? I think it's funny in a moronic kind of way since you obviously misinterpreted my head bashing comment as some sort of paean against cuckflake righties.

Youre the only one triggered about all this.

I don't think you are using that word in its proper context.

Youre the accuser now.

Translation: Waaaa. I still can't find anything.

What I bet is that you actually looked and can't admit I'm right and you're wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join