It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's pick to be acting Attorney General does not qualify under the law

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: BlackJackal

If Trump were truly a very stable genius he'd ask the Judge to be Attorney General and get the Senate to confirm him.

Rumor is in my home state that our former governor, Fatty Boombah, may be in the running.

The only people as antiquated and dumb as sessions. Pamela Bondi, and Chris Christie, my lord even Lindsey Graham is better choice than those two. Be nice to have a libertarian like Napolitano who loves America and the constitution for a change of pace.

..maybe trump is looking into how to shut down some bridges when he can't get votes in Congress.
Pam Bondi is awesome.You just don’t like her because she opposed the ACA.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There is basically 3 people i think Trump is seriously considering for AG.

Janice Rogers Brown

Lindsey Graham

Ted Cruz

Either of these 3 would be an excellent choice as they all bring something diffrent to the office.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why so triggered? Youve been hitting me up with ad hominems and real rude.

I havnt insulted you, unless you are insulted by someones opinion of you.

Bad form.

All I said was you are a lefty, and your aggression is a good example of the leftwing ridicule and gaslight style tactics.

Collect my quotes by all means, I'm flattered you need to enshrine them. I cant tell if you are trying to use them as some trophy of a luke warm "victory" discussion of your politics, or you are trying to intimidate me? Weird.

If I could compare you to a public figure to encapsulate what you present yourself as would probably be a mix of Bill Maher for patronizing bias and a little Chelsea Handler for some attitude.

You a bad guy? No. Would you cruise with Antifa? No.

Would you make fun of people for having another opinion from yours? Yes. Do you make up your mind on subjects and die on a hill with it? Yes.

If that tees you off then what can I say? You dont need my approval.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Shes also 9/10.. shazaam!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
From what I am hearing on this wittaker fellow he might be perfect. This guy is a hard core anti communist and has a hard on for going after corruption. Everything points to him being a patriotic christian who is very in the know and wants to gut this cancer out of our government.

Looks like Trump did his homework on this fellow.

Its no wonder the DNC and RNC are freaking out over this guy.
edit on 9-11-2018 by agenda51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
All I said was you are a lefty...

Still waiting for you to link some of my leftists beliefs.
I know it's gonna be tough but I have faith in you Herr Righty.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

What degree?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ninetyxfourx

34th.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Start with every response to me here, its all jabs like "Rightwing ass" and "Herr Righty" or my personal fav "rightwing nutjob and borderline fascist."

Man even Adam Shiff and Maxine dont talk like this about conservatives. LOL

Baseless claims like this are the bread and butter of the left. Ive given you plenty of examples just in this thread. I havnt asked once for you to prove all that about me, but you are really worked up about a nobodies opinion about you.

Get a hobby or get back into one, all this time on ATS is giving you fits.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Haven't read all 10 pages but did anyone link Justice Thomas' opinion on the case that is used in reference and not just the cherry picked blurb?

There is a clear note on who the appointee reports to. If it is directly Trump, then the it would be a violation.

If it is not directly to Trump, then it does not violate the act.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Get a hobby or get back into one, all this time on ATS is giving you fits.

You're my new hobby, my rightwing friend.

Find those quotes yet or are you just gonna flop around like a flounder on a boat deck?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Attorney Alan M. Dershowitz does not Think So ..........

The petition is "hypocritical," said Dershowitz, because those filing it want Rosenstein, not Whitaker, to oversee the Russia investigation.

"You have to look at both of these people, Whitaker and Rosenstein, and ask yourself whether Rosenstein should be involved in this investigation at all," Dershowitz said. "The matter of Whitaker is controversial and subject to dispute, but I think Rosenstein's recusal is not a matter of dispute….He should have been out of this case from day one."

www.newsmax.com...

So , you wanna Calla Attorney Alan M. Dershowitz a LIAR Frank ?

edit on 9-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Your post history sings a different song.

No, it doesn't, I've been a Libertarian since before I started posting here. Only a rightwing nutjob would read my political views and think I'm a leftist.

But if you have any examples of my views not being those of a Libertarian by all means post them. I doubt you will since they will both prove I am and prove the above statement at the same time. Have fun, buckaroo.

You are libertarian but less conservative than the ones I am associated with for election discussions. I will support your right to be different. Just not into luciferian support for you however.

Cheers for being Libertarian

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Nope, I'm a total leftist, Luciferian, ANTIFA-camping-outside-your-house type of guy. He caught me.

I may even kick his German Shepherd, Heinrich von Biteajew.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I guess this means Sessions was also not "legally" appointed into the position either.

This may be why there is so much fuss being made about his resignation.

But, I have not heard trump say anything about Mueller in several days. Maybe he will just let the investigations go on for a while. Or at least until Mueller's boss says stop. But then it would not be trump stopping him, would it?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind
I guess this means Sessions was also not "legally" appointed into the position either.

This may be why there is so much fuss being made about his resignation.

But, I have not heard trump say anything about Mueller in several days. Maybe he will just let the investigations go on for a while. Or at least until Mueller's boss says stop. But then it would not be trump stopping him, would it?

Sessions was confirmed by the Senate. Why wouldn't he be "legally" appointed?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

A snide remark. You don't say?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ninetyxfourx
A snide remark. You don't say?

Well, it is kind of silly questions since Masons don't normally care or ask what degree someone is.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't seem to recall anyone, including the Judge, complaining when this woman was the acting ag.
Oh yeah, she was appointed by BHO.
My bad!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

Pres Trump fired her when she refused to do her job. There was an outcry over that though. Imagine that, firing someone for not doing their job.
Wow!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bob350

Oh yeah, she was appointed by BHO.

Your source:

On May 13, 2015, the United States Senate voted 84–12 (4 not voting) to confirm Yates as Deputy Attorney General of the United States, the second-highest-ranking position in the Justice Department

She was confirmed.

My bad!!!
Indeed.

edit on 11/10/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join