It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience with ghost hunting phone app.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Why does it seem that when people die they a) hang about and b) lose the ability to speak coherent sentences?
Always puzzled me
People go to mediums and seances and the medium is allegedly talking to a dead person so why doesn't that dead person just say "Hiya my name is Joe Bloggs and I want to talk to my daughter Anne you have sitting in front of you"....never happens

LOL, good question. It sure would be nice if they did.

Most mediums I think are bunk, out for the money. I think there may be some with a real gift however. Far and few between.

I just downloaded this app on my phone. I've had tons of ghostly experiences in my house so I'm almost afraid to use it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I constantly feel the temptation to try.
Starting with my own father in 1992, I have since lost 16 members of my family. I would give anything to hear something from any of them... but I also know, the chances are, it would be counterfeit.

In this photo, you can see all the obituary notices.

I know that the other side is just waiting for an opportunity to pounce. I already know the dangers of poking my intentions through the veil.

At 16, I got into meditation, and finally achieved an OOTB experience. After everything went white and I felt the drift, I 'opened my eyes' to see the ceiling in front of my face. I turned my head to see myself below me... and what a trip it was to see myself in true 3D. It was too much and I definitely got way to excited. I slammed back into myself.

A few nights later, in the darkest corner of my room, I could see a shadow person.

That was the last time I played the fool in an arena I knew nothing about.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
From experience I don't think these are coincidences, not how the words and names turned out, etc. Personally I don't run these a lot or similar and am very cautious especially where they are done at.

Maybe try another time, for contact, though as already mentioned on the last page be careful. Very easily others(spirits, what have you) can come into the picture during contact sessions.

Thanks for sharing, sorry for your loss.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Haha sitting on my bed... the app gave me

Buffalo
Daughter
Cream

Lol seems legit

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
There's an App that I still somewhat use. It's called Ghost Radar. I've had alot of strange and 'thats to coincidental' moments on that app. Wish you the best

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LtFluffyCakes96
There's an App that I still somewhat use. It's called Ghost Radar. I've had alot of strange and 'thats to coincidental' moments on that app. Wish you the best

Thats what im trying now. I just get random nonsense words

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I would advise strongly against attempting to communicate with the other side. There are malevolent entities out there that want to deceive people. Impersonating a human who has passed on is definitely in their bag of tricks.

This should be framed and hung on a wall. Before anyone ends up falling on their own sword (like King Saul), they should listen to this advice. Well said Cole.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
I will say that from my own experience, there is something to them. I don't want to go too much into what happened to me during this time of experimentation (I've covered it on ATS years ago), but I will warn you to cease these attempts, at least until you research the topic fully and know what you are getting into.
It CAN be DANGEROUS.

I'll go a step further to say that even with all the research in the world, this is not something we can control. It not only can be dangerous, but it IS dangerous.
edit on 10-11-2018 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
Please remember... if you knock on the Devil's door long enough, sooner or later, he'll answer.

More sooner than later in my case, and literally rather than figuratively.
edit on 10-11-2018 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Something is playing with you. I'd avoid that app.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join