It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Ginsburg Hospitalized After Fall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

" Ok, who's going to replace her and who did he/she rape or are they just racist? "

Exactly why the one filling her spot eventually needs to be a female minority nominee.

Will take that play right out of their playbook. They'll be stumped.

Really?

Look how the left treats women who don't obey them.
Look how the left treats minorities who don't obey them.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks , that was awesome

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I believe what you're saying is somewhat correct and it doesn't have to be a conspiracy. They really believed Clinton would win in 2016, so there was no need for her to retire early. She has said in the past she wanted to retire at 90, that would have put her planning to retire during the second term of Clinton.

Trump being elected put a spanner in the works. From then till now it's just been a waiting and hoping game. I wouldn't be surprised if all that has put stress on her and is causing these issues we see now. Anther Trump Victory during the mid terms in the senate might have been too much too handle.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

or she could just say - screw this i quit - its mee first now

your " conspiracy " = way too complex

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Sure she could do that ... but that would let her fans down.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Wow, she's falling apart at the seams.

Genuine woman, been through the ages, seen much, an experienced old bird, she has my respect regardless of position.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Russia hacked Ginsburgs feet.

I should feel bad.

But really?

I don't.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Dems will have her back on the SC in no time.

KAIN!!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Actual BREAKING news indeed! 3 ribs BREAKING...

She is too political for a judge imo, but I hope she recovers well.

Any Liberal conspiracy’s blaming Kavanough for jumping on her, trying to get her clothes of, while both drunk as f*ck?
edit on 17-05-1983 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It is pretty crazy we allow people to serve on the court and even political office this long when it is obvious they are no longer firing on all cylinders.

Most private companies have mandatory retirement ages for executives. My father in law who is in his 70s has to retire from serving on a corporate board this year because they have a mandatory retirement age. He plays tennis daily and is in better shape than most 45 year olds. Meanwhile, you got Ginsburg who probably can't even still wipe herself ruling on pressing legal matters affecting the entire country.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

" Ok, who's going to replace her and who did he/she rape or are they just racist? "

Exactly why the one filling her spot eventually needs to be a female minority nominee.

Will take that play right out of their playbook. They'll be stumped.

Oh I am hoping they fill her seat with a morbidly obese, caucausian, albino, fundamentalist christian, gentleman over the age of 60.
I do not think we have seen enough outrage.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Is it too soon to suggest Roy Moore as a replacement?

(Another joke... guys, put down the pitchforks, K?)

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It really is time to let the great old lady retire...for her own sake.
It's bordering on senior abuse keeping her there for the sake of the Democrat Party.

Her next fall will be on the Dem's head.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Golly... thats just really aweful. Hope she is all right. I will pray for her LOL.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Get well soon Justice Ginsburg.

Falls can be pretty bad, especially at her age. I don't like her politics but I hate to see anyone hurt especially something as sore as a broken rib.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I hope she's OK. I think she should retire and enjoy her remaining years with family whilst she still retains her current mental faculties - yes its a lifetime appointment, and I think at this stage it's fair to say she has served her country well and with integrity.

^^Unfortunately for Ruth, she will not be allowed to retire, she's an important player in the democrats arsenal to maintain presence on the Supreme Court.

and we all know that everyone is hanging around like vultures waiting for her to drop off the perch so Trump can appoint another Constitutionalist SC Judge.

Politics first, everyone else 2nd. (winks at Ms Ford)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Breaking just now on FOX.
More as info becomes available.
Fractured 3 ribs according to FOX.

Hope it's not serious...but at her age it may be.

ADD:

Ginsburg, 85, hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court says 85-year-old Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractured three ribs in a fall in her office at the court and is in the hospital.

The court says the justice went to George Washington University Hospital in Washington early Thursday after experiencing discomfort overnight. The court says the fall occurred Wednesday evening.
Ginsburg was admitted to the hospital for treatment and observation after tests showed she fractured three ribs.
Ginsburg broke two ribs in a fall in 2012. She has had two prior bouts with cancer and had a stent implanted to open a blocked artery in 2014.

apnews.com...

Honestly I hope it is serious. And that has nothing to do with political leanings.

And everything to do with her rousing defence of lowering the age of consent so that pederasts could have legal cover.

She is a despicable woman.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

She recently stated she wanted to serve as long as John Paul Stevens (into his 90's) but I think she will be done this year.

At her age it's pretty likely that she doesn't recover from this. She'll come down with pneumonia here shortly.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
People are offering to donate body parts to Justice Ginsburg on Twitter, but it's not clear if the parts they are offering are actually theirs to donate.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This whole story is fishy

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join