It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Thugs Gather Outside Tucker Carlson's Home And Chant Threats With His Four Kids Inside

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
Not having seen a movie doesn´t count as language barrier. It´s just you expecting that everyone is up-to-date with Hollywood.

Extend your horizont.

Oh FFS sakes how do you think I am OK with this behavior WTF is wrong with you other than the almost magical ability to jump to conclusions...

Oh and a clockwork orange is a cult classic from Stanley Kubrick from like the 70s..
edit on 8-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

One just has to read your posts?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

One just has to read your posts?

Oh I'm sorry I thought I was talking to someone coherent... Carry on then I won't bother you again...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: shawmanfromny

What you need to do is get a big ol can of bear spray. It's a good start. You can add ingredients as needed.

I'd suggest a 12ga.
Pump action, of course- the sound of chambering a round of buckshot should be all that is needed to scare the intruders off.
If not, what follows will certainly solve the problem.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Oh and a clockwork orange is a cult classic from Stanley Kubrick from like the 70s..

So... It´s mandatory to know about it? Seriously, get a grip. Can we go back to topic?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

So... It´s mandatory to know about it? Seriously, get a grip. Can we go back to topic?

Yeah the topic is dickheads being dickheads which somehow you managed to come to the conclusion I think that being a #ing dickhead is a good thing so it's not exactly a really enjoyable conversation.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: verschickter

Language barriers suck, in the movie thugs go into someone's home and terrorise them. It's not OK its never OK....not even threats... Ugh..

ETA... Hilarious you have 2 instant stars so I'm betting language wasn't a barrier for them just wit.

Way to go to edit stuff into your post while we are already half into the next page

What´s the problem with those people agreeing with my posts? Don´t like it? Well, that´s life!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: watchitburn

That's what they want you to think.

And if someone is lynched - what is the result? More regulation upon hate crimes? How would the media and your government spin it?

I don't think this is as simple as face value.

Who's "They"?

I don't know how it will be spun, and that's not really point. What's important is that this violent ideology of leftists needs to stop. And the media and leftist politicians need to stop enabling and encouraging it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

"Getroffene Hunde bellen"

this means, If somebody says something about you and you feel guilty, you will reply.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Again, citizens fighting fascism are not the same as Nazis.

One group wants to create a white ethnostate, the other group wants to stop that.

One group wants to murder people who don't belong, the other group wants to stop that.

Predictably, the historically illiterate members of the right-wing commentariat in America and beyond have attempted to tar the Antifa for resisting, and, if need be, defending itself against the actual Nazi scum that march en masse at night with torches and murder innocent women in the street with cars.

It's that old trick, distract people from the real evil by manufacturing a phantom villain.

And clearly it works tremendously well.

Remember, when you denounce Anti-fascists as the 'real villians here', what you're also doing is shouting: 'I SUPPORT ACTUAL NAZIS!' So don't be surprised if a lot of people hate you for that.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Remember, when you denounce Anti-fascists as the 'real villians here', what you're also doing is shouting: 'I SUPPORT ACTUAL NAZIS!' So don't be surprised if a lot of people hate you for that.

Best joke of the day and the reason why the sane, non violent portion of the population cringes at twisted views like that!!!

Don´t support Antifa -> NAZI.

You wish.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

No.

Antifa is a useless group of useful idiots.

They don't actually fight Nazis. They bother unarmed people who are not the problem.

Which makes them the problem. I say ANTIFA should be beaten back into its mother's basement.

edit on 11 8 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

"Getroffene Hunde bellen"

this means, If somebody says something about you and you feel guilty, you will reply.

" je ne comprends pas "

Is French for I don't understand ....

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
That is not a problem....poor idiots.....
Drone with carburator cleaner......take a few days to get the smell off....?toss the vlothes
edit on 8-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Je te comprends bien. Je parle trois langues.

I understand you perfectly, since I speak three languages.

Ich verstehe dich perfekt, da ich drei Sprachen spreche.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

No I can only count from playing table Tennis during a holiday to Corsica and getting my ass kicked by some German lads ...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

No, this is the call to law enforcement to be allowed to remove even more rights from people

No
You have it as bass-ackwards as one could possibly get it.
Are you a proponent of chaos and disorder ?
Allowing the removal of rights from more people
As they should be doing anyway.
These folks especially

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Who's they?

That is the million dollar question. I could suggest names, organizations etc but that would pull us off topic as posters begin to refute these suggestions.

I agree the violent ideology needs to stop but it is a minority. That hurts most of us on the right to admit but it's true.

How it will be spun is entirely the point of what I was saying. The spin has already been planned, what the spin will be is my question.

The official story, that all leftists are violent kids that do not respect democracy.... You are entitled to believe such a tale but I will continue to question everything. In search of truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I get the feeling this is where this isheading...

The removal of freedoms and rights under the disguise of 'PROTECTING YOUR SAFETY'.

I think this is the answer to what is happening now.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
They marched on his home and broke his front door.

Shoot 'em.
Problem solved.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join