It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acosta for President!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm stunned reading some of your comments. Do you guys actually read the things you're saying..Seriously..While I think Jim should be more respectful to President Trump it is asinine to think what happened was an assault. Guys you can't cheer the president on any and everything he does. He's not perfect and in this instance suspending his press pass was not right.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

Why wasn't it right?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Look, it doesn't matter whether he did or did not assault that woman.

At this point, I'm just concerned he doesn't have the right temperament to be a CNN Journalist.

I agree with this. I don't think assault happened. I think Jim was being a jerk and refused to give the mic back to the intern after he tried to lecture the President. Acosta was just acting like a typical Antifa protestor being a dick. (Although Antifa DOES actually assault people)

Glad he won't be allowed in the white house in the near future.

With that said... If someone like say, Sean Hannity acted this way to Obama, we all KNOW that the left, along with Hollywood and late night hosts would be calling for ASSAULT! We all know it.
edit on 8-11-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because she was not assaulted. Jim was clearly being an ass and should show some respect for the President but the suspension was not necessary. Perhaps a reminder to CNN President of the code of ethics when dealing with the president (If one exist) and if he continues then he could be replaced with another rep from CNN. If he was suspended strictly based on the "assault" then that was wrong.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Suspending his press pass absolutely WAS right. It has nothing to do with assault allegations either. Do you think Obama would have allowed Alex Jones a press pass? I don't think so buddy, go protest and be belligerent in the streets. Not at WH press briefings.

Wtf is actually wrong with some of you peeps?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

Because she was not assaulted. Jim was clearly being an ass and should show some respect for the President but the suspension was not necessary. Perhaps a reminder to CNN President of the code of ethics when dealing with the president (If one exist) and if he continues then he could be replaced with another rep from CNN. If he was suspended strictly based on the "assault" then that was wrong.

Why wasn't the suspension necessary?

Don't you think the president should be considered what is and isn't necessary?

I mean, hate him all you want, he is still the president.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Are you trolling me? I'm too old for this.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

No.

Not at all.

Just trying to identify the "why".

Why are you so opposed?

If you can't answer coherently, then I must assume that the opposition is emotional and not rational.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

You know what?

It doesn't matter.

The reason Acosta is out is because he allowed his private feud with the president to spill over onto an intern who isn't there because she's a Trumpster or -tard or whatever you want to call it. She's presumably there to make coffee and do other menial jobs and gain insight and experience into politics, not have to battle with angry and overzealous reporters for microphones.

Whether or not he hit her, he didn't do much more than Corey Lewandoski was universally shamed for doing with an overzealous reporter. When she came, he should have coughed up. He had his question.

And that's why he's out, not for any other reason. When time is up, time is up and the intern is the signal, not a stuffed toy to ignore and abuse.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No.

Not at all.

Why are you so opposed?

If you can't answer coherently, then I must assume that the opposition is emotional and not rational.

Ok, you're being serious. According to Sarah Sanders he's being suspended because of his actions (inappropriate behavior) which i assume is against the white house staff. She backed that up by including a video that was clearly doctored showing the supposedly assault. Any rational, clear thinking person can clearly see that this was not an assault.

If the inappropriate behavior is the way he kept trying to get an answer from President Trump then the reporter following Jim should have been suspended as well as many others.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Oh look, I found another bad orange man who doesn't like the press:

Coach Gundy's problem is the same one the administration had with Acosta. He lets his anger at them get in the way of his dealings with the intern. He was rude to her because of his anger with them, and that's where the fun and games ended for Jim.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

There was nothing "doctored" about Paul Joseph Watson's video. It was simply ZOOMED in, Acosta clearly resisted giving the mic back to the intern. The media vids show the SAME thing.

It's not assault imo, just douche-baggery. Journalists are NOT political activists, which clearly, Jim Acosta is.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No.

Not at all.

Why are you so opposed?

Ok, you're being serious. According to Sarah Sanders he's being suspended because of his actions (inappropriate behavior) which i assume is against the white house staff. She backed that up by including a video that was clearly doctored showing the supposedly assault. Any rational, clear thinking person can clearly see that this was not an assault.

If the inappropriate behavior is the way he kept trying to get an answer from President Trump then the reporter following Jim should have been suspended as well as many others.

Was his behavior appropriate?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

Orange man defended by brave woman 🚺.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
BREAKING NEWS

Wow you're a racist! Got something against orange people??

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

BREAKING NEWS

Only one.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS

Only one.

At least you're honest. Don't let your hatred swallow you into the abyss.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS

Only one.

Horrible double post. LAGTASTIC!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS

Only one.

At least you're honest. Don't let your hatred swallow you into the abyss.

It's not hatred it's embarrassment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join