It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either...'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
According to InfoWars- see video-

Far-left mobs activate in response to Sessions resigning
. So, it's not just disagreeing with Tucker carlson? Way to be diversionary, all sides should agree with what happened to Sessions. Oh well, too much to ask for with extremism. :down:

I don't support that AT ALL.
edit on 8-11-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

. So, it's not just disagreeing with Tucker carlson? Way to be diversionary, all sides should agree with what happened to Sessions. Oh well, too much to ask for with extremism. :down:

With any degree of luck all the extremists wipe each other out so the rest of us can live happily ever after...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

So the way to protest Sessions getting #canned is to go to a well-known conservatives house and threaten and intimdate him?

Please post your home address here, so the next time I disagree with Speaker Pelosi, I know where to go to chant "DA, we will fight. We know where you sleep at night" as my totally appropriate protest.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Dude really.. .

edit on 8-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

So the way to protest Sessions getting #canned is to go to a well-known conservatives house and threaten and intimdate him?

Please post your home address here, so the next time I disagree with Speaker Pelosi, I know where to go to chant "DA, we will fight. We know where you sleep at night" as my totally appropriate protest.

Yeah, Antifa doesn't make sense. What didn't say I supported what happened to Carlson. ...because I don't and too bad it wasn't obvious because I pointed out Sessions.
edit on 8-11-2018 by dreamingawake because: trying to rewrite this

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: roadgravel

I know that. I specified "here." I'm sure Alabama is not the only state like that.

I also know when faced with a threat, many go by the old adage, "better tried by 12 than carried by 6."

TheRedneck

Hehe.

Idiots like that wouldn't last long in Dixie, Red.

Wait 'till they see what WE brung 'em!

.223 to the brain-pan "squish".

Unfortunately, sometimes it's just better to put diseased animals down. It's sad, and we hate to do it, but in the long run, it's better for me, it's better for you, and it's DAMN-sure better for them.
edit on 8-11-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

With any degree of luck all the extremists wipe each other out so the rest of us can live happily ever after...

Yeah really, they can go vs each other.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
No F*ckery allowed!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

I know that. I specified "here." I'm sure Alabama is not the only state like that.

I also know when faced with a threat, many go by the old adage, "better tried by 12 than carried by 6."

TheRedneck

Hehe.

Unfortunately, sometimes it's just better to put diseased animals down. It's sad, and we hate to do it, but in the long run, it's better for me, it's better for you, and it's DAMN-sure better for them.

Oh my.....

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Hehe.

Oh my.....

Too much?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp
Can you at least get it on video so we can add it to our online digital museum of documented death.

Plus I am sure I can find a way to make money from it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Looks like "SmashRacismDC" has had their Twatter account suspended.

I'm actually surprised.

No, ASTONISHED. Didn't see THAT coming.

Hell, if THAT doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what does.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Yeah, Antifa doesn't make sense. What didn't say I supported what happened to Carlson. ...because I don't and too bad it wasn't obvious because I pointed out Sessions.

Well, your intent did not seem obvious to me in reading your post, nor to whoever the people were who starred it.

But I'm glad we can all agree that protesting at the homes of people and thinly-veiled threats are inappropriate.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Hehe.

Oh my.....

Too much?

Your telling the story....

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Can you at least get it on video so we can add it to our online digital museum of documented death.

Plus I am sure I can find a way to make money from it.

Hell, I'll livestream it for you, brother.

Maybe that post sounds harsh, but dammit, I just got back a bit ago from seeing the late screening of "Bohemian Rhapsody", and was gonna make a thread about how AWESOME it was, and the fact that I bawlled my eyes out.

That's right. I, MTEWamp, a 53 year old man, Grandfather of 3, Defender of the faith, First of my name, absolutely lost my #e.

Maybe you have to have seen it live, back in the day, or be a musician, or a huge Queen fan that happens to think Freddy Mercury was the best frontman they ever saw, but it was fantastic.

And the guys that played Brian May and John Deacon were PHENOMENAL! They looked SO much like the real guys.

Anyway, back to the topic.

So I got home, all excited about the movie, and what is the first thing I see?

Yup. This idiocy. So, can we all say "Buzzkill"? I'm telling you guys (and gals, I don't discriminate), this crap is going to end in bloodshed, and we'll all be lucky to live through it.

So, yeah. I'm a bit emotional.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Hehe.

Oh my.....

Too much?

Your telling the story....

Wait... Do you mean "you're"?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I don't think it actually counts as a "story", though.

It's just not acceptable for people to do this to real people, and it just gets my dander up.

I mean, who harasses Tucker Carlson? When does THAT get fun?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I was waiting for something like this to happen. Tucker is hard to debate and sore losers usually have to turn to violence and ignorance when they cant win intellectually. He has been ripping people to shreds daily that are in the wrong for a while now. HE HAS TO BE STOPPED, lol sure sheep, you go do that. We'll see how that works out for ya.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I'm lisdexic, none of this crazy # is alright, I guess we're headed for a reset sooner than I had imagined .

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I'm lisdexic, none of this crazy # is alright, I guess we're headed for a reset sooner than I had imagined .

Damn.

I bet this one is gonna be painful, too, ya think?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

It's gonna be a doozy...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join