It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either...'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

In "Stand Your Ground" states, if they are on your porch threatening you, you can legally fire away.

link   
a reply to: loam

Escalations...

If indeed things continue to escalate... then naturally, the trespassers aren't likely to make it off of the property next time... once it escalates to that scenario, obviously.

What the tolerant left hasn't experienced yet... is the freedom-lovers push back. We've been civil. But this type of mess pisses me off.

Just something for consideration.

link   
Disturbing the peace or loitering are 2 laws I can think of these people are breaking. It’s just getting sad politically in this country, I am pretty sure not all democrats feel or agree with this stunt being pulled. Anyhow just distasteful not surprised thou unfortunately I am sure these people are heroes to many in the country tonight. Let that sink in normal folks.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
It's still on their facebook page including video.

Funny how facebook leaves that up.

Oh they should be deplatformed like gab!

Encouraging hate!

I can’t wait to see those who were so for gab getting deolatformed to argue the same for Facebook!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

In DC it is a crime to make threats of body harm.

§ 22–407. Threats to do bodily harm.

Whoever is convicted in the District of threats to do bodily harm shall be fined not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, in addition thereto, or in lieu thereof, may be required to give bond to keep the peace for a period not exceeding 1 year.

edit on 7-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

In "Stand Your Ground" states, if they are on your porch threatening you, you can legally fire away.

I get that, but lawyers can and do screw that all up so you are in prison for defending yourself.

I don't do well in confined spaces.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Thank god they are to stupid to realize that nothing is ever really deleted from the intrawebs.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
What exactly did he do wrong to them?

Serious question.

He disagreed.

That's all it takes anymore.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

These haters filmed themselves threatening both Mitch McConnell and his wife, as they walked out of their home 3 months ago. This action of hate/violence was never mentioned by 95% of the media. If the media had shown all the filmed attacks of Dems on Republicans, quite a few Democrats would have lost in yesterday's election.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: JinMI

I'd laugh my ass off if he came out with a 12 Ga and exercised his right to defend his property...

Remember this quote??🙄

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: toysforadults

Tucker Carlson the rogue reporter who works for one of the worlds largest media conglomerates yeah sure whatever, keep your head up your ass like all the partisan hacks

If only we could all be unpartisan and wise like you, who knows tucker worked with antifa to have them show up to his house and threaten him for publicity

What a wise unpartisan person you are! We should all aspire to such great wisdom!

Hahahahahaha!

I think the word you are looking for to describe the poster does not exist.

Perhaps it should be bi-polar partisan.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Someone is going to start shooting these activists some day. There are unhinged people on the right too. They may one day push the wrong buttons. What good is it if they catch the crazed person who killed twenty activists, the activists are dead, twenty families disrupted and one person in a nut house because the activists drove him crazy.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Interesting statement they made:

Together we have a voice, together we have no fear, together we have power, together we can demand a better world.

There are homes in this country where together, this kind of action makes them an easier target. I wonder when they will realize that. What these criminals are doing is terrorism, pure and simple. The best thing that could happen to them right now is to be jailed until such time as they can understand the depravity of their actions. That way, they won't run into one of those homes.

What I can't understand is that the day after the Democrats took back the House of Representatives, the stooges of the leftists ramp up the violence. Not only did this occur, but Jim Acosta actually looked like he was ready to accost-a a young female reporter over the microphone at a press conference.

There's one thing I despise more than a sore loser... and that's a sore winner. Ah, well, two more years and we can try again...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Thank god they are to stupid to realize that nothing is ever really deleted from the intrawebs.

Except intelligence that seems to have been permanently deleted.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Good luck with your freedom after shooting someone who simply makes a verbal threat to you.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No doubt in my mind the next step will be American patriots taking to the streets with these anarchist. Calling them protestors or activists are the wrong labels.

Once that happens it’s gonna get really bad..

A couple years ago I would think this was a crazy thought in my head, but now, it makes sense.

edit on 7-11-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This is only going to get worse. I see nothing that says we will save ourselves from ourselves.

The media continues to inflame and incite the crazies at both ends.

The meltdown continues and at some point the # will hit the fan.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Evidently Carlson needs to call DC Metro and say he is about to do an on air segment on police response time and efficiency at suppressing violent protests at his front door and ask them if it will be a positive or negative tone for the story.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I hate to break this to you, but I know of several people who have shot folks for making threats on their property at night. None are in jail. I have known people who had the lack of good sense to try threatening someone at their home at night. 'Have' is the correct tense.

Some things are simply not done.

Self defense is legal here. Some may take it too far, perhaps, but when the police show up and there's a mob lying in the yard and a family inside the house, nothing is said. That's hard reality. People will defend their homes and their families, the fantasies of those who must be defended against be damned.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I had some hope yesterday... the vitriol during and just after the elections seemed to be calmer than expected. But then it started back... and now today it's on the news... what will tomorrow bring?

Nothing good, I fear...

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join