It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either...'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Lots of misrepresentation in your post. Even Tucker himself says his show is not news. The fake news is the enemy of the people, not the news in general. If I am incorrect, you are welcome to link to the corrections. I think it will just be thunderous silience. (you never did link to T.C.'s bigitory and racism)

link   

Lots of misrepresentation in your post. Even Tucker himself says his show is not news. The fake news is the enemy of the people, not the news in general. If I am incorrect, you are welcome to link to the corrections. I think it will just be thunderous silience. (you never did link to T.C.'s bigitory and racism)

link   
Dbl post
edit on 8-11-2018 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Save your breath.

From what I've seen many on the left condemned what happened to Tucker Carlson. So the person you're talking to sits in the camp of the fascists, who seeks to justify this by trying to understand what motivates them.

That's almost mental illness in my book.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I Consider this a Domestic Terrorist Act . Where is Homeland Security ? Oh wait , they are Not Muslims ?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

What? He even state's himself that he's not the news but people seem to take it the news way regardless, and you see no fake news yet? Wow.

(you never did link to T.C.'s bigitory and racism)

You have the internetz at your disposal and my opinion for starters, but I did mention lies and bigotry.

thunderous silience

Pitch black, absolutely! I wont go into an in-depth analysis of Tucker the propaganda professional, that's a waste of good times and Captain Obvious wouldn't approve.
We can simply agree on the simple fact that he needs quota, because that's his business model.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

So the person you're talking to sits in the camp of the fascists, who seeks to justify this by trying to understand what motivates them.

Sure. There's no shared human experience on this planet of apes and people do things for political reasons only. This weird thing called critical method must be coming straight from the camp of fascists then!

Seriously? Are you done with my vile ignorance already?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I am hoping that you would be against the raping and murder of Tucker's wife and children.

But you seem to be okay if they just "threaten" to do it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Good luck with your freedom after shooting someone who simply makes a verbal threat to you.

In the STATE of MISSOURI a threat of violence is considered INTENT and is convicted and charged as the act itself.

Therefore as a stand your ground state they can draw arms on the people on their lawn and are not only within their rights to detain you until police arrive at GUNPOINT but may open FIRE if you Resist or act aggressive.

You can also open fire after one warning.

I would of brought out my old wood axe. It's got that Aesthetic Amityville Horror look.

My children and family in the home also would win my case in court,
As my lawyer would make sure my Jury were given a vision of Klan Members circa 1950

And then there's the final and best defense.

"I was scared and IN FEAR FOR MY LIFE ."

You can even claim you "blacked out" at this point and the court would assume you blocked memories out due to a "fight or flight" response.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

What? He even state's himself that he's not the news but people seem to take it the news way regardless, and you see no fake news yet? Wow.

(you never did link to T.C.'s bigitory and racism)

You have the internetz at your disposal and my opinion for starters, but I did mention lies and bigotry.

thunderous silience

Pitch black, absolutely! I wont go into an in-depth analysis of Tucker the propaganda professional, that's a waste of good times and Captain Obvious wouldn't approve.
We can simply agree on the simple fact that he needs quota, because that's his business model.

I challenge you to link to a single segment where Tucker Carlson is guilty of propaganda. YouTube is full of TC segments so don't use laziness as an excuse to not validate your false claims.

We'll wait.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: blueman12

Did they have people show up at their house? Did they have groups show up while they were out eating with their families?

Or did people just call and email saying mean things because I guarantee you that happens to personalities on both sides and lawmakers on both sides. Not excusing it, but trying to equate the mean messages with angry mobs on your lawn or in your face while you are out in public is pretty weak.

I agree that it happens to both sides, as clearly shown here. However, an entire thread is dedicated (as usually) to the republican side of things. Pretending that republicans are all being attacked by crazy democrats. While ignoring any republican supporter misbehavior.

I just can't take these threads seriously when they ignore the other side.

You show a strong sense of passion for your view, that I can respect as we share that in common.

What's more is the post I quoted above does have some merit in contextual comparison.

However a lot of what is being said by the right wing who I will admit I support politically for reasons that I would explain happily but would be off topic is not without good reason for their reaction..

In most discussions of Antifa Violence it is often and erroneously countered by a left wingers dropping Charlottesville as a counter.

The problem is that many fail to see the perspective of history in proper context.
It was a left wing Democrat supported organization thats message led to the public assassination of more than a few Dallas Police Officers in 2016.
Then to be followed by more protest violence encouraged publically by left wing antifa and also left wing Representatives of Public Support.

And then there was attempted Assassination of GOP reps during a get together after many BLUE celebs made comments of an aggressive violent nature in rhetoric which tbh is waaaayuncool.

Then the secondary problem. Despite many Democrat supporters claiming that Antifa does not represent their values when the big rallies happen with counter protestors on the other side no one on the left is approaching the CLEARLY IDENTIFIABLE ANTIFA group on THEIR SIDE and telling them they don't belong there.

As BLACKLIVESMATTER would say "Silence Is Consent"

Now I know...I know you don't exactly see footage of RW's kicking the # out of idiot fascists waving Nazi flags doing Nazi salutes but also you don't see them showing up at Trump Rallies these days.

It's not both sides doing the same thing.

Though personally I will avoid trying to compare what's bad or been done worse... There are dead cops over politics. And that's not cool.

I get you have a bone to pick with those ATS members who want to throw allll left under the bus for the actions of a psychotic few,
But you need to realize you are on a thread defending a groups actions as equal WHO THEMSELVES CLAIM FAKE BOMBS WERE SENT BY A "WHITE SUPREMACIST"
who happens to be Seminole Indian.

As a Native American, I can assure you no matter our political stance...
We don't take action in the name of fairer skinned non Indians for the sake of their Fair Skinned Superiority.

You are defending idiots while using the thread as a platform to make this a right vs left issue of "oh we all do that".

As a Trump Supporter, I do not approve of extremism from either side.
But claiming that extremism is just a thing "both sides" do is not facing facts.

For one, there are a lot of racists of ALL NATIONALITIES.

Just because one side claims to dislike the "white" ones does not make the other groups better.

It's been obvious to many that the selected targeting of "whites" has been something the left wingmediahas defended and tried to justify with childish "they did it first 400 years ago" excuses does not make the fact that using skin color as justification is still RACISM in THE PUREST FORM.

It doesn't help that assuming that because the race in question holds majority population makes them exempt from any form of discriminatory targeting is somehow going to be or ever should be justifiable or comparable to what motivates extremism...is just unacceptable.

You have a good debate, but you are in the wrong thread.

Make your own.

Also TFA complimenting you when clearly trolling is not the kind of support you want in a thread.

Btw. I don't watch or read FOX.

My view is shaped from what I choose, not from the words of others.

I respect what you are trying to say, but I feel your choice of battleground could of been better.

Nevertheless I thank you for having the courage to stand for your ideas, your ideals and your political views in this thread.

A star for you, despite my disagreement in context

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: blueman12

majority of these threads do not reflect real life and are also not connected to reality

Exception being this actually happened in real life and the reality is they were in a large group harassing a family on their doorstep.

The way you talk it would lead one to believe these are the opinions of a youthful fella who neither has his own property or children on said property of his own.

You come off as one of those sheltered kids who speak more from fantasy than experience in matters Being discussed here.

You've never had a run in with a group or Individuals who threatened your family, or you would likely be more sympathetic to those who understand how serious an action this is.

I hope you never have to.

You won't like the person you find within yourself should that happen.... Because either you will find a coward, or a monster.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 8-11-2018 by ConspiracyofRavens because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
One step closer to our own "shot heard round the world" with this kind of crap.

Sad times we are in.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Lock and Load my fellow Americans. We didn't start this war... but we damn well can finish it. I thought it was hilarious just a few months ago when some conservative writers 'embedded' into an Antifa march and gathering. Their numbers were much fewer than the alphabet news reported but the best thing was how the Antifa members were telling these 'embedded' writers about the "book" they had to teach them how to 'fight'. And they even ask if these guys wanted a knife or screw driver for a weapon.... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa.
Here we go.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I am hoping that you would be against the raping and murder of Tucker's wife and children.

But you seem to be okay if they just "threaten" to do it.

Well. People are easily overchallenged nowadays, try another line of inquiry when my points sailed above your head?

a reply to: Outlier13

I challenge you to link to a single segment where Tucker Carlson is guilty of propaganda. YouTube is full of TC segments so don't use laziness as an excuse to not validate your false claims.

Not accepted. Do your homework, I have sh!t to do and places to be. Ask yourself: why shouldn't the mouthpiece of Murdoch himself perpetuate propaganda constanly? You come up with an answer to that and I'll provide a Tucker analysis. Deal?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyofRavens

Well said.

And I would guess this is why there have been many on both sides who have spoken in support of Tucker.

If you have a family and your own home, you instantly can understand the horror this represents. Everyone loves to talk about how awful it was that the KKK would burn crosses on the lawns of families as an intimidation tactic used to keep black families in line in the deep south.

This is the modern equivalent -- We Know Where You Live! We Can Attack You! -- That was the message, and they sent it with the clear intent to provoke fear and intimidation. To silence a voice they do not like. There is no debate here. This is no protest at all.

Never forget they also doxxed Tucker, his brother, his college roommate, his best friend and partner at The Daily Caller while they were at it.
edit on 9-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

So basically, your plan is just throw some S# out there, and just fire back a bunch of questions when anyone calls you on the S# you threw out there.

Got it!

edit on 11/9/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Once you start to look into the whole story and try to put a finger on the thing called context, you are being called a vile and ignorant rapist. This is nuts. A highly emotionalized circle jerk of hysteria like this isn't exactly welcoming objectivity, and it makes me wonder why anyone should take you partisan hacks seriously.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Tucker Carlson: Protest at Fox News host's D.C. home leads to criminal investigation
www.cbsnews.com...

If the reporting is accurate these people need to be found and be arrested ASAP.

They are lucky they didn't get shot.

This was not a protest, this was threatening someone and their family.

Tucker Carlson is an absolute idiot, but that is his right.

These people are stupid and dangerous. Someone starts making threats to me and my family and starts pounding on my front door? Just saying it's a miracle no one got shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join