It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either...'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Is your ignorance wilful or by accident?

I'm trying to follow your train of thoughts. Where are you going with this, why so eager to bring Gab and Fckbook into this but carefully circumvent Tuckers crap, care to elaborate?

Do you really think he provides fair, unbiased news and not a constant stream of bigotry and hate?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Gab cooperated with police. Facebook & Instagram cooperate with ANTIFA.

Did some Antifa trolls deny the holocaust on fckbook and instagram as well? You can't possibly compare the two kinds of stupid involved when there's a whole universe between them.

Farrkhan, noted obama and ellison pal and rabid anti semite, who likened jews to remites a week before the synagogue shooting, is still on twitter with a blue check.

link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It's probably completely pointless to have this discussion with you because you are so completely invested in your viewpoints.

First, whether Tucker provides a constant stream of bigotry or hate is a matter of opinion. I'm willing to bet you've spent probably less than an aggregate of 10 minutes ever watching anything he's done on his show.

Next, it doesn't matter what Tucker Carlson says on his show. He should be protected from terrorist showing up at his front door and terrorizing his family.

Twitter had the good sense to knock them off their site since what they were effectively doing was providing real-time proof of their illegal criminal acts in the District of Columbia.

Facebook, Instagram, and apparently you, seem to think that their bull# should be given voice on social media.

So once again you and others on the left demonstrate a complete lack of coherent principles. You'll produce an argument if it serves your interest, but the moment you're confronted with how that argument cuts against you, you cry about deflection and irrelevancy.

What a joke.

edit on 8-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   

Is your ignorance wilful or by accident?

I'm trying to follow your train of thoughts. Where are you going with this, why so eager to bring Gab and Fckbook into this but carefully circumvent Tuckers crap, care to elaborate?

Do you really think he provides fair, unbiased news and not a constant stream of bigotry and hate?

Well seeing as how tucker posts a constant stream of bigotry, I assume you will be able to post many examples.

Go on

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What's wrong, Tucker? 3 puffs of bong-hitting journalism is too much for you already?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

What's wrong, Tucker? 3 puffs of bong-hitting journalism is too much for you already?

If you are going to be a troll, at least try to be funny.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

LITERALLY ANTIFA

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Yup, wilful.

People like you spew cancerous bull# into the discussion, and you have the gaul to cry about hate?

Like I said, what a joke.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I'm sure he'd be happy to debate them. Do they have any ideas? Or just hatred? I think we all know the answer...

Ideas? Pfft, how old fashioned.
They have something infintely better and more powerful.
They have chants
Haven't you seen what they can do on Harry Potter ?
These kids are Hogswarts grads and not to be trifled with!

Arrest the lot of them.
I believe in protest but only in public spaces not including anywhere around someone's home.

Probably should send in the military. Dam caravan.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

I'm sure he'd be happy to debate them. Do they have any ideas? Or just hatred? I think we all know the answer...

They have chants

Arrest the lot of them.
I believe in protest but only in public spaces not including anywhere around someone's home.

Heck with the military. We need citizen militia defense forces for this stuff.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

originally posted by: hoss53

They have chants

Arrest the lot of them.

Heck with the military. We need citizen militia defense forces for this stuff.

Nope , they are all at the Mexico border, so we don't get hit with rocks.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

How convenient! But that's my job: unfolding the Free Speech banner against you for the Cultural Marxism Tucker provides in a show, which only politicized morons dare to call a news segment.
But no, I don't think that censorship is a solution to anything, nope.

Next, it doesn't matter what Tucker Carlson says on his show. He should be protected from terrorist showing up at his front door and terrorizing his family.

And what exactly is your definition of terrorism? This whole 9/11 thingy really went through to your head, didn't it? So he could call for violence on his show and you'd still protect his lame ass, that sounds pretty stupid.
The poor sockpuppet should ask Murdoch for a raise and never leave his gated community again. He could do the whole show in his bunker and you guys would still suck those lies straight from his lips, why bother with playing the citizen when he's Trumps official gubment mouthpiece already?
Nationalize his show and provide the security a statesman deserves?

So once again you and others on the left demonstrate a complete lack of coherent principles. You'll produce an argument if it serves your interest, but the moment you're confronted with how that argument cuts against you, you cry about deflection and irrelevancy.

You could simply ask for my opinion regarding coherent principles when you can't find any with "the free press is the enemy of the people" or with "anti-fascist action". Both apply here, but you'd need more distance to catch the drift.

Personally, I'd rather like to see them banging at Murdochs door but I enjoy the turn of events. The whole MSM narrative Trump is spitting just morphed into a boomerang of sorts and I'm not sure he could banish the ghost he summoned.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I'm supposed to take replies with halfwitted memes from Xuenchen in the mud-pit as some sort of invitation to a discussion?

Seriously?

That surely was a good one, I'm still smiling.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

So should the day ever come that a mob threatens bodily harm and breaks your front door, terrorizing your family, because they disagree with your bull#, good luck.

Good for the goose, good for the gander.

I'm done with your vile ignorance.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Only this is hell listeners will catch the Chuck reference, which is certainly funny because you guys don't know the show. This. Is. Hell!

Lighten up and unplug the wood while you're at it?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Only this is hell listeners will catch the Chuck reference, which is certainly funny because you guys don't know the show. This. Is. Hell!

Lighten up and unplug the wood while you're at it?

Hey man, as long as you are making yourself laugh, more power to you.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime
Correct but it is Marxists trying to change America. Sad that we got to this point. Uneducated lackies listening to rich educated haters of our patriotic feelings and culture.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

We all should be fully aware who Murdoch is and what he stands for, but here you are: protecting a fcking business model to the point that it may put on the screen whatever the hell it pleases. The neocons press is NOT the enemy of the people, eh?

At least now I know how you'd define terrorism. What I still don't get is your lack of interest for the protest in the first place: you never mentioned possible reasons for this escalation and always point your fingers at Antifa. Are you so eager to deflect from Tuckers lies? I mean... this event could inspire some research on what was actually said to provoke this actionism, right?

You don't try to wrap your head around different standpoints, you call them vile ignorance and that's it. How... boring!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I know the different points of view.

TUCKER HAS HAD THEM ON HIS SHOW.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join