It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either...'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: Athetos

Tucker was probably not home, but his family probably was. We'll find out i guess. A nightmare for all of them. They should all be arrested and i hope they were. They threatened his family. What the f is wrong with people?

This is supposed to be America.

We are seeing liberal America at its best.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yup

Won’t be long now, keep it coming you lefty lunatics

The right wing are just smiling sitting patiently for the left to start something irreversible
edit on 8-11-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

tick tock tick tock

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Xenogears

You mean like the far-right wing failed pipe bomber ?

So a small amount of individuals are going to summarize the whole of the democratic party? Well, in the case, lets just shove all republicans into neo-nazis or confederacy-touting racists?

So where is all this left-wing terrorism?

As I said a few lone loons that are denounced. Antifa is not denounced by the left, maybe I'm misremembering but wasn't CNN glorifying them once? And the mobs have been taking to the streets, perhaps you've not heard of the police being told to stand down by leftist governors and allow lawlessness? They condone this, and it is not one or two, but large mobs across states and even across nations, enough to make speakers necessitate vast security.

When taken to court those who've physically assaulted others for no reason being given 1$ fines as punishment by radical activist liberal judges.

edit on 8-11-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Why aren't People that do these Things in Jail ? Some Law HAD to be Broken there ....

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Few are advocating to just freely let them in. Many are disagreeing with how the president is leading the country under fear and paranoia.

Ocasio was elected and she's part of a group, and endorsed by a group, that says abolish ICE abolish Profit abolish borders abolish prisons, iirc. It is madness, sheer lunacy, and it wasn't just a few who voted for her, and the silence of the rest of the party regards such mad positions, basically condones these.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

Few are advocating to just freely let them in. Many are disagreeing with how the president is leading the country under fear and paranoia.

Ocasio was elected and she's part of a group, and endorsed by a group, that says abolish ICE abolish Profit abolish borders abolish prisons, iirc. It is madness, sheer lunacy, and it wasn't just a few who voted for her, and the silence of the rest of the party regards such mad positions, basically condones these.

dont worry about it. Its all going to work out.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Why aren't People that do these Things in Jail ? Some Law HAD to be Broken there ....

I was wondering the same thing, how is possible they can get away with harassing people in their own homes without consequence...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: Athetos

Tucker was probably not home, but his family probably was. We'll find out i guess. A nightmare for all of them. They should all be arrested and i hope they were. They threatened his family. What the f is wrong with people?

This is supposed to be America.

We are seeing liberal America at its best.

That's not liberal America that a group of morons doing nasty stuff, by using the logic you just did is like saying when the kkk attack someone that's conservative America in action.

That's poor form...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I was wondering the same thing, how is possible they can get away with harassing people in their own homes without consequence...

Police say they are investigating a protest and vandalism at the home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson as a possible hate crime.

Link.

Source

Under the Bias-Related Crime Act of 1989 (D.C. Official Code § 22-3700 et. seq.), to qualify as a hate or bias-related crime in the District of Columbia, an incident must meet the standards for a “bias-related crime:”

“Bias-related crime”…demonstrates an accused’s prejudice based on the actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibility, homelessness, physical disability, matriculation, or political affiliation of a victim of the subject designated act.

I think it's rare to see political affiliation included.

Meanwhile:

Facebook and Instagram Won’t Ban Violent Antifa Group

Gab cooperated with police. Facebook & Instagram cooperate with ANTIFA.

edit on 8-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Thanks for that, good I hope they throw the book at them...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Antifa is not denounced by the left,

You should listen to some actual people like Chris Hedges from time to time. He denounces them constantly, because violence plays into the playbook of the security apparatus.
But in this case, and/or with regards to the peaceful protest we saw with occupy ICE Portland, his stance simply aint very precise and I would debate his argument with the lack of violence.

The proud boys of ATS fell over their own Free Speech feet or how am I supposed to take this outrage? Grotesque, I thought the free press is the enemy of the people? I mean... I'm literally at the crossroads here. This could be your way to state that Tucker fcking Carlson has nothing to do with decent journalism whatsoever, and I'd have to agree with you there.

edit on 8-11-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The left created Antifa.

They should own it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Let's be honest - The only thing missing here is the burning cross (but they did spray paint an anarchy sign) and the white sheets (although they all wear masks). These guys are turning into the new KKK by another name.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Did some Antifa trolls deny the holocaust on fckbook and instagram as well? You can't possibly compare the two kinds of stupid involved when there's a whole universe between them.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
And they're talking to Tucker right now, and he made a point: his show is one of the few on the right that will invite ANTIFA on and let them explain their point of view. He may not agree with them, but he gives them a place to speak their mind. He even thinks some of the people outside his house, doxxing him, his friend, his brother, his college roommate, had been on his show!

They are doing it for no other reason than that they don't like his point of view.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Did some Antifa trolls deny the holocaust on fckbook and instagram as well? You can't possibly compare the two kinds of stupid involved when there's a whole universe between them.

Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and actually try to inform yourself.

Zuckerberg defends Facebook users' right to be wrong – even Holocaust deniers

Mark Zuckerberg defended the rights of Facebook users to publish Holocaust denial posts, saying he didn’t “think that they’re intentionally getting it wrong”.

You were saying?

See also: Facebook And Instagram Let Neo-Nazis Run Clothing Brands On Their Platforms

And with respect to Gab:

In February of this year, the University of Alabama studied 22M GAB posts produced by 336K users between August 2016 and January 2018, pretty much during the entire Trump presidency. Here is what they found:

Hate speech assessment.

As previously discussed, Gab was openly accused of allowing the dissemination of hate speech. In fact, Google removed Gab’s mobile app from its Play Store because it violates their hate speech policy. Due to this, we aim to assess the extent of hate speech in our dataset. Using the modified Hatebase dictionary used by the authors of, we find that 5.4% of all Gab posts include a hate word. In comparison, Gab has 2.4 times the rate of hate words when compared to Twitter...

Link.

So in other words, 94.6% of its postings over much of Gab's existence did not include hate speech.

Is your ignorance wilful or by accident?

edit on 8-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Let's be really honest here - your pants are all wet and twisted but nothing happened.

Do you need save spaces for a MSM liar of a Murdoch sockpuppet now, and why would you put such a request on a conspiracy board like this with your response to a known Prussian Troll like me, myself and I?

Go back to my post and find something else to comment on, you're the personification of hysteria again and I'm not in the mood to mock your ass again (again).

edit on 8-11-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
MSM .....
Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda

Democrat Enforcement Agency .....
Sturmabteilung

You have been told and warned !!! 😎🍋😎

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Glad to know we have varying levels of stupid.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join