It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hypocrisy of "Whitaker must recuse himself" from the Dems

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So the past few days I feel like I have been to warm and cozy. So time to get back to pointing out the hypocrisy of some of the leftists out there!

Though I will say, I still like all of my leftists friends on ats, and enjoy pour disagreements even more than agreements.

But enough of that butt kissing!

So with sessions out, a man named whitaker is now the new acting AG.

And as rosensteins boss, he takes over control of the mueller investigation.

Now as a brief aside, maybe this means with Jeff "No toke" Sessions leaving, maybe the rumors of trump pushing for federal legalization of marijuana will come to fruition.

Anyways on russia, many dems like pelosi and schumer are demanding whitaker recuse himself from the mueller investigation.

And why?

well he wrote an oped in 2017 saying that mueller investigation should be limited to russian collusion.

How crazy, right?

I mean, it would be a shame if the story the dems told us, about the special counsel being needed to investigate russian collusion was actually focused on that, instead of raiding lawyers offices in the middle of the night for decades old finance crimes totally unrelated to russia or the election.

But for whitaker having that opinion, many on the left are screaming that this would violate the law and be authoritarianism.

I wonder if whitaker wrote an opinion saying mueller should have unlimited scope into everything if the dems would have called for him to recuse himself as well. Methinks not.

The hypocrisy of all of this is that now the dems care about conflict of interest.

But where was that concern when loretta lynch was meeting a suspects spouse in secret on a tarmac, and then refusing to recuse herself? And then discussing the case and how it should proceed with comey?

Where were the calls for a new investigation when one of the leads into both the russia investigation and hillary investigations showed extreme bias towards hillary, and against trump, even calling for an insurance policy against trump?

How about Obamas doj, whom holder called Obamas wingman, being in charge of investigating obamas agencies like the irs for targeting conservatives?

Where were the calls for recusal of rod rosenstein, who wrote the memo suggesting firing comey, then was charge for picking the special counselor to investigate trump for in part obstruction for firing comey?

How about calls for people on muellers team who actually worked as lawyers for people connected to hillary but now were in charge of investigating her opponent to recuse?

And lets not forget Mueller himself, friend and mentor of comey, who is not only a key witness in possible russia investigations and obstruction charges, but may in fact be a suspect for leaking info to the press to get the mueller investigation started in the first place.

None of that was an issue for the dems.

But now, a guy wrote an opinion piece that said mueller should focus on russia collusion; OMG! That is such crazy conflict and disregard for the law!

See many of the dems demand anyone doing any investigating be a democratic loyalist and trump hater. If even one person isnt, thats unacceptable.

Watch the hypocrisy continue as well, as not one of these people furious over whitaker for his conflict will say a peep about the dems who have expressed their intense hatred of trump and guarantees of his guilt of.... somethin?... are made in charge of house investigations into trump.

Oh and just to mention, there are claims whitaker was connected to sam clovis, who was interviewed by mueller, and that means he should recuse huimself. But again, funny how mueller very connections to comey who was interviewed were never claimed to be a reason for mueller to recuse himself. And so forth.

Now I have been warning people on the left that they should not be cheering for the corruption of the Obama deep state, or for the bias being exhibited by investigators, because it could come back to bite them.

Pishwah they said! No way that could happen.

And low and behold, just a guy who wrote an op ed about mueller not having unlimited power is enough to make them lose their minds.

Cant wait until they start freaking out if trump decides to use paid oppo research from his side to wiretap his opponents! (and yes, I will call trump out for that, because I am consistent. But the dem hypocrisy on it will be hilarious)

edit on 7-11-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Seems like it may be time for you to look at order number 3915-2017.

The scope is quite large, contrary to what many may believe.

Don’t blame the Dems, Rosenstein signed the order and he was appointed by Trump.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

Don’t blame the Dems, Rosenstein signed the order and he was appointed by Trump.

Yes, we know, rossenstein, who recommended firing comey, which was the impetus for the oinvestigation, but didnt have to recuse huimself and appointed mueller, wanted to get trump so made the order as broad as possible.

Because the dems and he lied to the american people; it wasnt about stopping russian collsuion, it was about getting trump and his team by any means necessary.

In fact the dems that are so concerned about russia are thrilled with mueller, who seems to be investigating everything but russia.

I mean, at least he is avoiding all of the russian connections to hillary and the dnc.

But trust them, this is all about protecting us from the evil russians!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

The still from your video looks like you grabbing boobies....

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yes, we know, rossenstein, who recommended firing comey, which was the impetus for the oinvestigation, but didnt have to recuse huimself and appointed mueller, wanted to get trump so made the order as broad as possible.

Because the dems and he lied to the american people; it wasnt about stopping russian collsuion, it was about getting trump and his team by any means necessary.

In fact the dems that are so concerned about russia are thrilled with mueller, who seems to be investigating everything but russia.

I mean, at least he is avoiding all of the russian connections to hillary and the dnc.

You’re kind of jumping all over the place, just read the order.

Hell, post it for all to see and point out exactly where this fantasy that the special counsel was only about Russian Collusion is stated.

I mean, you can’t because it doesn’t exist, but it’s a nice story for a bad movie.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Well don't blame Trump for putting in Whitaker in to take care of this mess.

Did you wonder why the senate was so important to Trump? Confirmation hearings.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I particularly like how every time Chuck Schumer sees something that might put his party under scrutiny, suddenly it is "a Constitutional Crisis".

Chuckie... now the Senate "more of a minority" leader.

As to the OP, you are correct.. it's just hypocrisy and that should be pointed out to as many people as possible every time it happens.

S&F...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Post it. I would like to read it.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Thats hot!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Google helps too, I’m too stupid to embed on my phone.

www.justice.gov...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The Justice Department appointed a special counsel Wednesday to investigate possible coordination between President Trump’s associates and Russian officials — a clear signal to the White House that federal investigators will aggressively pursue the matter despite the president’s insistence that there was no “collusion’’ with the Kremlin.

I went with the Washington Post for you... you could just use google, you know.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Hell, post it for all to see and point out exactly where this fantasy that the special counsel was only about Russian Collusion is stated.

I mean, you can’t because it doesn’t exist, but it’s a nice story for a bad movie.

Please quote me where I said the order said it was only aboput russia.

Oh thats right, thats your fanatsy kicking in.

I said the dems lied to the ameorcan people that the counsel was all about getting to the bottom of ruissian influence and collusion.,

When in reality, as is shown by the order, that was never the concern, it was all about getting trump and his team on anything, while ignoring any connections the dems had to russians whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Grambler said this.

You said this.

You should really read the reply before replying back.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The Justice Department appointed a special counsel Wednesday to investigate possible coordination between President Trump’s associates and Russian officials — a clear signal to the White House that federal investigators will aggressively pursue the matter despite the president’s insistence that there was no “collusion’’ with the Kremlin.

That’s Fake News, remember.

But right, don’t bother looking at THE ACTUAL ORDER that lays out the complete scope of the investigation.

Hint: it’s not just Russian Collusion

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

www.justice.gov...

It is the appointment of Mueller for the investigation. Meuller said he will make a statement about the investigation after the midterms. We are waiting. Collusion isn't a crime though, and the they knew it. This investigation was started for the Alphabet agencies to gain leverage on Trump. They knew Collusion would gain no leverage. They used it in order to look at "other things" they could use against Trump. Not to impeach him. To control him.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

But right, don’t bother looking at THE ACTUAL ORDER that lays out the complete scope of the investigation.

I went with fake news because you would believe the source.

The original intent of putting together the special council was the Russian collusion idea.

Of course the official document expanded it to "everything under the sun"... because they knew at the time that there was no evidence of Russian collusion.

Which still isn't an actual crime, btw.

No.. they needed to set up a fishing expedition.

So they got it.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Please quote me where I said the order said it was only aboput russia.

Oh thats right, thats your fanatsy kicking in.

I said the dems lied to the ameorcan people that the counsel was all about getting to the bottom of ruissian influence and collusion.,

When in reality, as is shown by the order, that was never the concern, it was all about getting trump and his team on anything, while ignoring any connections the dems had to russians whatsoever.

It’s implied and you’re doing it again.

The scope is on Russian Collusion and ANY matters that may present themselves during the scope of the investigation.

But it wasn’t the Dems who said this, it was Rod Rosenstein, appointed by the current president.

No Democrat laid out the scope of the investigation, so to try and paint them as the bad party in this is just partisan nonsense.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

He has a yuge sammich!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

www.justice.gov...

It is the appointment of Mueller for the investigation. Meuller said he will make a statement about the investigation after the midterms. We are waiting. Collusion isn't a crime though, and the they knew it. This investigation was started for the Alphabet agencies to gain leverage on Trump. They knew Collusion would gain no leverage. They used it in order to look at "other things" they could use against Trump. Not to impeach him. To control him.

It lays out the scope of the investigation, which is the entire point.

The new AG has implied Mueller has overstepped his bounds, while the actual order states he hasn’t.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I went with fake news because you would believe the source.

The original intent of putting together the special council was the Russian collusion idea.

Of course the official document expanded it to "everything under the sun"... because they knew at the time that there was no evidence of Russian collusion.

Which still isn't an actual crime, btw.

No.. they needed to set up a fishing expedition.

So they got it.

So Trump appointed the guy who gave way to his entire downfall. Seems smart! Very stable genius.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join