It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: luthier

Do we let certain members of media act like babies and get away with it or do we need to put them in their place when needed?

Something has to give.

I already said good. He is a dork. They can replace him.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Being childish with the press is not as bad as using intel agencies to spy on press that is critical of you

Did trump stifle the loose surveillance laws that allow this wiggle room,..nope he expanded them. He did however make sure and remove environmental regulation.

He did not veto surveillance expansion.

No getting rid of acosta is not my concern..

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Being childish with the press is not as bad as using intel agencies to spy on press that is critical of you

Did trump stifle the loose surveillance laws that allow this wiggle room,..nope he expanded them. He did however make sure and remove environmental regulation.

If getting rid of Acosta is not your concern then why comment in here about something off topic?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

If getting rid of Acosta is not your concern then why comment in here about something off topic?

In the mud pit?

And I was replied to.

link   

Did trump stifle the loose surveillance laws that allow this wiggle room,.

doesnt matter, as far as we know hes not spying on the press......

He did however make sure and remove environmental regulation.

Weird because our environmental rating so far is better than what it was under Obama, even though Trump removed us from the Paris accords, but people would actually have to research to see that.....Also, Im not sure what this has to do at all with this OP.

doesnt mean hes using it to the extent Obama did either...........so again this is irrelevant........Obama DID

But again this has nothing to do with Environment or the other things people are using to sidetrack the thread.
edit on 11/7/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   
I like how CNN responds with a interview from Cooper on Acostas, and they show the clip over the interview but cut off the actual part where there was physical contact with the woman."But all I did was ask a question the President didn't like"

Sure Jim....

More edited news that Trump will always brand as "Fake News", if CNN wants to shake that title they need actually be truthful with their editing process.
edit on 7-11-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

So trump not getting rid of the laws that allowed Obama to enact poorly means he is as guilty as Obama?

He should get rid of those laws, not sure he can unilaterally though

Still, that doesn’t make him as guilty as Obama until he actually uses them to go after the press

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Did trump stifle the loose surveillance laws that allow this wiggle room,.

doesnt matter, as far as we know hes not spying on the press......

He did however make sure and remove environmental regulation.

Weird because our environmental rating so far is better than what it was under Obama, even though Trump removed us from the Paris accords, but people would actually have to research to see that.....Also, Im not sure what this has to do at all with this OP.

doesnt mean hes using it to the extent Obama did either...........so again this is irrelevant........Obama DID

But again this has nothing to do with Environment or the other things people are using to sidetrack the thread.

Uh it doesnt matter to you,... it matters to me he is continuing to expand surveillance on Americans and exoandimg bulk data collection. I have no illusions of his morality.

He is lowering the presidency to the level of the press...

And no his "rating" is not better.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

The revocation of his pass "was done in retaliation for his challenging questions at today's press conference," the statement said. "In an explanation, Press Secretary Sarah Sanders lied. She provided fraudulent accusations and cited an incident that never happened. This unprecedented decision is a threat to our democracy and the country deserves better. Jim Acosta has our full support."

Edit: CNN BS!
edit on 7-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He can literally veto and make the public aware of expansions.

Not sign them in secret.

He is as guilty as obama, just in a different way.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

He can literally veto and make the public aware of expansions.

Not sign them in secret.

He is as guilty as obama, just in a different way.

I extremely disagree

Although I do not like the surveillance policies you discuss, not vetoing them does not make you as guilty as everyone who has ever abused the law

By that token, every person who has ever voted for welfare is as guilty as every person who has abused welfare

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Hey, its been a pretty bloody good news day today, dontcha reckon?

da link

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Agreed. I also think the staffer should be pressing charges for assault. I watched the video a couple of times. The Secret Service agents standing behind Presifent Trump started looking a little itchy, like they were about to react about the same time she ducked down.

At least if she does decide to press charges, she has more evidence than Christine Ford had against Judge Kavanaugh.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Everyone is about to get a good laugh....

**BREAKING (Video)** Jim Acosta gives up his White House hard pass to security.

Ha! That was great.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Dear Diary,

Orange. Man. Bad. I really showed that intern though. Love you.

Jim

edit on 7-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The gentleman from CNN is out of line. You can ask all the tough questions you want BUT don't take it out on an innocent third person just trying to do her job.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Looking at stills he knew what he was doing.

Anyone with a basic understanding of martial arts would
spot this immediately. He used the edge and heel of his hand,
just as one would if breaking wood.

Fire his ass.

martial arts include the phrase "pardon me ma'am"?
He knew they made contact, and apologized for that.

You guys REALLY REALLY need to remove the orange tinted glasses and pretend you don't know anyone in the videos.

I know these kinds of things make you happy, CNN bad, TRUMP savior...etc...

But this press conference contained POTUS making threats to anyone who doesn't want his "hugs".
Calling a reporter racist.
dumping on all Republicans that don't kiss the kings rings..
It was awful.
As was his makeup today, that was also awful.

PS....30 years registered Republican

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Uh it doesnt matter to you,... it matters to me he is continuing to expand surveillance on Americans and exoandimg bulk data collection. I have no illusions of his morality.

More proof you dont do your research, he hasnt increased anything.....please if were going to have an intellectual debate, lets be honest with our accusations here........

He is lowering the presidency to the level of the press...

No hes echoing the sentiment of the majority of the US that includes both parties, that were tired of the Bullcrap, the bullying by the press, the fake news, and the dishonesty of those trying to steer the policies of the US through the media and its pushing of division............full stop......

And no his "rating" is not better.

I didnt say HIS , I said the US's rating on emissions and environment, and yes it is better......again do your research and stop letting your bias control your thoughts

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join