It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Looked like complete accident to me...Her arm ended up under his gesturing arm.
But I do understand how it could be construed to fit the attempt to maintain a press pool of "yessiree Mr. Trump"
reporters.

He did it twice if you watch closely.

Purposeful imo.

Lewandowski was skewered for a similar thing.
edit on 7-11-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Clown should have it suspended permanently I have no earthly idea how trump has put up with him for 2 years.

Belligerent, disrespectful to the president and the other members of the press, and lay hands on an intern, he should be banned from the white house.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
a reply to: Grambler

Must defend Trump always...... Everything Trump does is the right thing. No need to think for myself, Trump does it for me.

Must condemn Trump always.......Everything Trump does is the wrong thing. No need to think for myself, the DNC does it for me.

Fixed it for ya.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

agreed.....

He still shouldnt have pulled it back from her.......shes doing her job, his time was up, period, he answered 3 questions when they really only have to answer 1......

he was clearly belligerent, which he ALWAYS is in these things, hes a provocateur, his distaste for Trump is fine, but you dont treat the staff like that period.
edit on 11/7/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Must defend Trump always...... Everything Trump does is the right thing. No need to think for myself, Trump does it for me.

Must condemn Trump always.......Everything Trump does is the wrong thing. No need to think for myself, the DNC does it for me.

Fixed it for ya.

He's just upset that the blue wave was nothing more then a dribble.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yup.

Nothing is going to change.

Too many on the left seem to be permanently mired in a state of hypocrisy and butt-hurt delusion.

What a disgrace.
edit on 7-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

What blue wave?
Even those on MSNBC wouldn't say there was a blue wave.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
That's why I called it a dribble.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Except I have the ats post and videos to prove that is a lie

How much of a fantasy do you have to live in to think me saying Acosta should lose his pass means I always defend trump

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: BlackJackal

Obama spied on reporters critical of him

He prosecuted more whistle blowers that went to the media than anyone

But trump is a monster for revoking Acosta’s pass for being a jerk

I guarantee if any fox reporter had acted like this to Obama the press would have called him terrible and probably racist, and celebrated Obama kicking him out

There you go with those logical fallacies again

You keep saying that, but I don’t think you know what it means

Me pointing out that the outrage against trump is partisan by showing the very people outraged made nary a peep when Obama actually attacked press critical of him by spying on them is not a logical fallacy

But hey, points scored for trying to use intelligent sounding terms!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It’s about time, that guy is such a tool... A lame one at that. Idiotic question, and one hell of a grand stand. The idiot disrespected the office, you can disagree with the bad orange man, but acting like a Baffoon I see at a zoo, throwing feces at people is a disgrace. The only people in my opinion that agree with this attitude of Cnn’s Press reporter and behavior are anarchist. Quite a display today I tell you. But I digress. Pitiful..

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The dems taking the house is just going to prod trump to go all in, whole hog and rip them a new one.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I guarantee if any fox reporter had acted like this to Obama the press would have called him terrible and probably racist, and celebrated Obama kicking him out

Me pointing out that the outrage against trump is partisan by showing the very people outraged made nary a peep when Obama actually attacked press critical of him by spying on them is not a logical fallacy

Uh I certainly called out Obama and everyone else.

On the flip side it's also not ok to say well you did do can we.

The Democrats are gonna waste money 8nvestigaring me and not paying attention to their constituents well damn it I will use the senate to waste tax payer money and investigate you.

Huh uh. Oh yeah your mom...

That is pretty much the dialogue with trump and the press.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

The dems taking the house is just going to prod trump to go all in, whole hog and rip them a new one.

That will be awesome for about 15 percent of the population.

The rest of us will wonder when the children will get to work.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Good. The guy is an embarrassment to himself and any "news" agency he works for.

Good riddance.

link   

Lets ask James Rosen what he thinks about all of this.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Maybe the president should pull the press passes of anyone who asks him uncomfortable questions?

That’ll show the press to report anything critical of the government. Where are my real patriots at?

As The Rock would say...
"Jim... know your role and shut your mouth!!"

"Do you smeeeeeellllllllllllllllllll....."

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
When whining about the press, consider that there were more journalists there who had questions to ask in a limited time. When Acosta kept the mike to ask his incisive divisive questions, what press did he suppress? Consider the concept that his selfish boorish behavior prevented professional journalists from asking their questions.

CNN should use what time they have left as a network to hire a professional journalist who is astute enough to ask intelligent questions without breathlessly shouting down his fellow journalists to ask repetitive questions or talking over the President's responses so all can hear his answers.

I doubt that anyone in the room will miss Acosta.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

What Obama did was worse by a large degree

My point is most of the people upset about the Acosta situation were far less concerned about Obama’s far more egregious violations, proving they don’t really care about the free press as much as attacking trump

Most, but not all

I have yet to see any argument about how this was an attack on free press

Had a fox reporter acted like this to Obama, I would have had no problem with Obama revoking that reporters pass

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I Practice it Everyday here on ATS . The Only Way I would somehow Give it Up is Over my Dead Body .

edit on 7-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join