It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Freedom of the Press ? What about the FREEDOM of American Citizens being able to Chastise the PRESS when it Steps Over the Line of Public Decency ? The Fourth Estate has become Rotten to it's Core . It has become Public Enemy No. 1 to REAL Free Speech when it Spews Lies on a Daily Basis to a Public that is just Interested in News and Current Events , and NOT FAKE NEWS Commentary ..........

We have the ability to do that, we do it all the time on this site and through other news agencies......

You seem to have taken offense to my post for some reason, maybe you should read it again, in nothing I wrote did i say anything like youre eluding to.

More freedom of speech!?!? I can't even....

Its almost unbearable isnt it......

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
So, I am curious.

Has Acosta been imprisoned, has his internet access been revoked, has any of his social media accounts been disabled in any manner, have his fingers been broken or his larynx removed, are his published works being systematically sought out and being obliterated?

Unless any of the above has happened, I would not say that Acosta's freedom has been impinged upon in any appreciable manner.

Is this simply about Acosta? Or really about the degradation of our free press?

Two girls and a drinking container have more credibility than the MSM.

Oh! Are you saying two GUYS and bottle would have more credibility?

No.

I'm saying that the MSM has no credibility.

Sorry, should have been clearer.
At least CNN anyway.

link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: underwerks

Maybe Jim Acosta should have kept his hands to himself.

He chopped the woman's elbow, that is assault.

Good riddance!

Looked like complete accident to me...Her arm ended up under his gesturing arm.
But I do understand how it could be construed to fit the attempt to maintain a press pool of "yessiree Mr. Trump"
reporters.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Arnie123

What about the Afro American Report there that Accused the President to his Face of being a White Supremacist ? Do these Leftist Scumbags Have No Shame ? .

Donald Trump is a white supremacist. Always has been.

Way to be original.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
"Pushed the intern" "chopped her elbow" Jesus Christ, I accidentally bumped into people at the grocery store yesterday 10 times harder than he gently touched her. Doesnt even look like he was trying to push her away he was just moving his arm as she came up. He moves his arm a lot when he talks anyway. Why even use that snowflake excuse when they had other more valdi options.

I cant believe I'm saying this but I agree with Ben Shapiro's tweet. "This is not what happened. You could have banned him simply for refusing to abide by any of the normal rules of the press room. No need to state something happened that didn’t."

I think it still would have been stupid if Sarah Sanders listed that reason, but its atleast somewhat legitimate. No reason to create more lies.

You are employing the old "I barely even touched her" routine on behalf of Jim Acosta. That line never goes over very well.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Funny Shapiro was admaant that lewandowski assualted a woman at a conference a while ago

As was much of the msm

www.politico.com...

youtu.be...

Yep that grabbing of the arm was a huge deal, Acosta’s wasn’t

Neither was that big of a deal, but rude, and certainly worthy of losing credentials in light of his other behavior

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The so called free press we now have needs violating.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Poor Trump he really wants to be a dictator. He is mad because Acousta didn’t do as he was told and hand the microphone over when the dictator told him too. All because Trump didn’t want to be questioned about the caravan or Russia.

Which BTW, no one seems to care about that caravan anymore do they? Hmmmm, must not have been that invasion.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Poor Trump he really wants to be a dictator. He is mad because Acousta didn’t do as he was told and hand the microphone over when the dictator told him too. All because Trump didn’t want to be questioned about the caravan or Russia.

Which BTW, no one seems to care about that caravan anymore do they? Hmmmm, must not have been that invasion.

There are rules in there that have existed for quite awhile. Acosta decided that he was above them.

Caravan? Kind of like them DACA kids eh?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

These people are really delusional. It's actually sad and scary. Liberals are trying to spin this into the intern assaulted Acosta (by reaching for the mic?) and he was protecting himself.

And calling Sara Sanders a liar for saying he put his hands on her. The video tells the story. What a bunch of morons with TDS!

link   
Acosta is a media whore. Make headlines and get his name in print any way he can.

link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Obama spied on reporters critical of him

He prosecuted more whistle blowers that went to the media than anyone

But trump is a monster for revoking Acosta’s pass for being a jerk

I guarantee if any fox reporter had acted like this to Obama the press would have called him terrible and probably racist, and celebrated Obama kicking him out

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Must defend Trump always...... Everything Trump does is the right thing. No need to think for myself, Trump does it for me.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
"The left actually think they are better than everyone else and can infringe upon the rights of anyone they choose while hiding behind a Constitution they despise."
-DBCowboy

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Obama spied on reporters critical of him

He prosecuted more whistle blowers that went to the media than anyone

But trump is a monster for revoking Acosta’s pass for being a jerk

I guarantee if any fox reporter had acted like this to Obama the press would have called him terrible and probably racist, and celebrated Obama kicking him out

There you go with those logical fallacies again

link   

Poor Trump he really wants to be a dictator.

Again. You mean like Obama?

Obama...made greater use of the Espionage Act to...menace journalists than all other presidents combined.

Obama’s Justice Department accessed the personal email of a Fox News reporter and surveilled the reporter’s parents and colleagues. They seized the home, work and mobile phone records of journalists at the Associated Press.

Obama routinely banned news photographers from official events. He went months between press conferences and used social media to circumvent reporters.

First lady Michelle Obama took policy trips overseas with no press on her airplane. The White House scrubbed public visitor logs of names it didn’t want in the news.

The Obama administration posted the worst record in history for fulfilling requests for public records under the Freedom of Information Act.

Link.

Please.
edit on 7-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Acosta is a media whore. Make headlines and get his name in print any way he can.

Media whores are now insulted by being associated with Acostass.

link   

Poor Trump he really wants to be a dictator.

Stupid remark......

He is mad because Acousta didn’t do as he was told and hand the microphone over when the dictator told him too

As is required by all reporters once they have asked their 1 question they are allowed.....which has been in play for well over 50 years, Trump was gracious enough to answer 3 of them before he finally lost his patience with the belligerent reporter......

All because Trump didn’t want to be questioned about the caravan or Russia.

he answered the questions actually.........did you guys even watch this thing or are you all like the human centipede just eating whats been passed into your mouth for your knowledge of the situation?

Since when its still in the news, the only change was this is the day after midterms.........nice try again.....keep up pushing that narrative tho big guy!! Im sure we will see you in another 2 years when you come back to spam post political rhetoric......

link   
Looks to me like he should have had his pass suspended.

Don't touch the interns.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Must defend Trump always...... Everything Trump does is the right thing. No need to think for myself, Trump does it for me.

You may want to get that checked out.
It sounds serious.
Which by the way, your posts are not.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join