It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: Arnie123

I'm surprised so many people support this. I see it as infringement on free press and free speech.

We are all in for free speech and free press.....but not aggressive batsnip crazy thuggish behavior in our White House directed at our president.

El Acosta "Nosta" can take his thug antics outside and spout his "message" there all day long.

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What about the Afro American Report there that Accused the President to his Face of being a White Supremacist ? Do these Leftist Scumbags Have No Shame ? .

Donald Trump is a white supremacist. Always has been.

Best

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Maybe the president should pull the press passes of anyone who asks him uncomfortable questions?

That’ll show the press to report anything critical of the government. Where are my real patriots at?

First they need to ask real questions, not Troll Slop 😆

Acosta is an obvious mental case and needs to seek help.

I'm sure CNN has a good EAP and employee disability policy.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I'm surprised so many people support this. I see it as infringement on free press and free speech.

Yes acosta should be allowed to shove women trying to move the questioning along.

He should be allowed to grandstand and call the president a bigot, and refuse to give up the mic when he is told to do so.

Why cant trump support the press like Obama and just wiretap people in the press critical of him?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

What about the Afro American Report there that Accused the President to his Face of being a White Supremacist ? Do these Leftist Scumbags Have No Shame ? .

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Well there you have it!

You sound very reasonable!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: angeldoll

Can you describe to us plebes how freedom of press has been violated?

Can you explain why as an American citizen you don't understand freedom of the press?

Can YOU explain why you don't understand that freedom of the press and acting very disrespectful to everyone else including the president are two different things?

Good heavens, the mental gymnastics you employ have caused you an over dose of #nothavingaclue.

Jim Acosta asked legitimate questions . It's really not his fault this "president' is unable or can't be bothered to answer them.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Jim Acosta is a very intelligent man, who asks pertinent questions that tend to make President Snowflake cringe with hatred.

At 12 seconds in watch Acosta karate chop the woman's arm.

He probably beats his dogs and cats and wife.

edit on 7-11-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   

Your point?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Isn't Acosta being punished for asking questions the President didn't like?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Well there you have it!

You sound very reasonable!

You've finally stopped pretending like you are bi-partisan?

As IF people believed it anyway?

Hhahahahahah good for you!

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? Acosta is nothing but disruptive and rude. Acosta is NOT a journalist - he is a partisan hack wanna-be tool for the far left. Give me a break

He also intentionally attempted to derail US diplomatic efforts on two occasions by asking absolutely asinine questions in front of World leaders. What kind of # bag would rather see a war break out (nuclear, no less) than see a President get credit for solving a crisis?

Good riddance to Acosta. No one is preventing him from publishing whatever he wants to publish ie: freedom of the press is the freedom to publish.

link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Isn't Acosta being punished for asking questions the President didn't like?

No, it's because of the way he acted.

Did you watch the vid?

+7 more 
link   

You didn't watch the presser evidently. It wasn't his questions. It was his aggression. He chose to debate the president and then he chose to push the intern so she could not retrieve the mic.

Something is wrong with Acosta, and I don't think he should be allowed in the White House anymore until he gets psychiatric help, imo.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

OMFG you are not going to believe this!

Schumer had a press conference today, and he didnt invite alex jones!!!!!

That supressing the press right?

I mean all press, no matter how they act, even if they are beligerent and shoving at womens arms, and refusing to give up the mic, and talking over others asking questions, they must be allowed to attend, or it proves the person having the conference is a coward that hates the free press!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Your point?

Just trying to bring a fact to the table that everybody would know, if they would take the time to look into The Don.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: JinMI

Can you describe to us plebes how freedom of press has been violated?

Can you explain why as an American citizen you don't understand freedom of the press?

Can YOU explain why you don't understand that freedom of the press and acting very disrespectful to everyone else including the president are two different things?

Good heavens, the mental gymnastics you employ have caused you an over dose of #nothavingaclue.

Jim Acosta asked legitimate questions . It's really not his fault this "president' is unable or can't be bothered to answer them.

Wrong, he was totally badgering and trolling Trump. He was hoping Trump would lose it bigly in order to attempt to destroy him.

If you really believe Acosta had any civilized intention with what he was doing, then please seek professional help.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I see the House win did nothing to soothe your nerves. Starting to realize what a Pyrrhic victory it was and understanding why most folks on the right side of the spectrum actually chuckled over it, aren't you?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Throw out all the buzzwords you like, but I still don't agree with you. I think it's an overreaction on the part of the White House.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Your point?

Just trying to bring a fact to the table that everybody would know, if they would take the time to look into The Don.

Prove it, or you should be banned for lying.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

OMFG you are not going to believe this!

Schumer had a press conference today, and he didnt invite alex jones!!!!!

That supressing the press right?

I mean all press, no matter how they act, even if they are beligerent and shoving at womens arms, and refusing to give up the mic, and talking over others asking questions, they must be allowed to attend, or it proves the person having the conference is a coward that hates the free press!

Meh. I'm sure a lot of folks would miss Alex. Poor old conspiracy theorist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join